Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hanna21

Chatty Member
Same here! I love how you can get it in boots too, just makes it a bit easier when in town

Do you use the ‘no wipe’ top coat? It’s so good and leaves no tacky layer ☺
I’ll have to look out for that one! Sounds good

how long are you curing each layer?

MrsLucas

VIP Member
What’s the best collagen supplement guys? I’ve been taking tabs but think they’re pretty shitty because I’m not seeing all these differences 🤣

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I had this problem all my life, tried all sorts of lotions and shaving creams, pre and post wax lotions for waxing, spent silly money on special ingrown remover solution and even all the tips from that famous reddit post about preventing ingrowns and literally nothing worked for me until I started getting it lasered. I'm not fully done with my course yet but can report that it's the only thing that's worked so far in reducing growth/thinning the hair, not had a single ingrown since. Even if it doesn't end up being permanent like some people report even with the recommended 10 sessions I'd still say it was well worth the money even for preventing the ingrowns for me x
Oh that's great news! Going off to check it out x

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
Does anyone have any tips for chin hair? Mine seems to be growing in thick 😩 I’ve been using wax strips but find that it doesn’t catch every hair
What about having them threaded? I have my eyebrows done, I’m not going to lie it can be painful but it depends on who’s doing it.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
I really fancy trying some new hair products. I have been using Philip Kingsley due to postpartum hair loss while it’s alright I fancy trying something else now my hair is growing back. Previously I just used olaplex which again is alright I especially like the number 6. Can anyone recommend anything? I have my hair coloured every 6 weeks so I do like to really look after it.
my mum picked this up today, not tried it yet but read some good reviews! we bought it full price in boots though so amazon is a steal!
Amazon product

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Yes. I watched YouTubes on it. Very easy to do, just have to be consistent and wait 6-7 weeks post surgery until stitches healed. I've full feeling all over my scar and no pouch or over hang
Wow that’s great to hear, how long did you do it for? I’m 13 weeks post now and only started it last week. I was still sore and uncomfortable and couldn’t bear to touch it till now. I’ve been doing it for 10 mins every day, I’ve been watching tiktoks but will look at YouTube

SC_love

Chatty Member
Never got any great effects with the Elasticizer. Interested in what you think after you have used it.
I will definitely report back!

What do you think of Philip Kingsley brand? Id never heard of it and got some bits I'm advent calendar from m&s! Volumising shampoo.....I'm just waiting for the volume to kick it!! Plus it left a residue in my hair, like it still needed to be washed??
It’s my first timing buying so no thoughts yet but am definitely hoping for a miracle at the price. I really really struggle with my hair and have never been able to blow dry, additionally straightend hair doesn’t suit me, so am keeping it all crossed that this product plus wonder water that a previous poster mentioned, will together help me look less like I’ve been dragged through a bush and improve the overall condition of my hair 🤞🏼

House of Tea

VIP Member
Good tip! I’m going to try on my toenails - years of tan have stained them yellow 😂

I also judge untidy, cruddy and dirty fingernails I have to say. Nails (my fingers! Clearly not toes as they only get an airing when I’m on holiday 😂) is one thing I never scrimp on. Mainlycos I’m shit at painting my own.
Yes, it should get rid of the yellow.

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
In an attempt to look polished, I had some lowlights put in yesterday (over old balayage) and I’m happy with them generally but he’s taken out just a tad too much of the blonde.

Is it utter madness to think about trying to put a few lighter streaks back through myself? I’d just want to do a tiny few strands at the front and then a few (like 20 max) in the mid layers throughout. I just can’t face spending more on a hairdresser doing them, but I’m also nervous about handling bleach and destroying my hair which is perfectly fine really. It’s just I feel for the first time in my life people won’t look at me and say “she’s blonde”. Is that silly? I’ve been a natural light (and gradually darker) blonde all my life and I feel like it’s part of my identity, and this is just a tiny bit too dark.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I have collagen powder every day. Its awful but I have it as a shot, quickly followed by shoving a chewing gum in my mouth. It seems to work. I'm on my second tub 

Marcinabolan

Those of you who have bikini waxes, how regularly do you have them? And are they good for reducing hair growth? I’m thinking about starting to get them as my regrowth gets on my nerves 😬 I tried a cheap IPL machine and didn’t really see results but sick of using hair removing cream x

Tit4Tattle

Chatty Member
I think it should be alright, it's not so much a dye as a hair mask with some pigments in it! It's more meant for people who have dyed hair just to refresh the colour a bit but I saw it at work and thought it was worth a try haha. I will keep a wee eye though :)
I use the copper one once a week to brighten up my colour….means I can go longer without a trip to the hairdressers