Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keet

Chatty Member
Kudos, I don't dare get one of these 😂
I think I’m better off not seeing that close!

@Zulkraa do you find you need to do it a lot? I used to tweeze but felt they started to come in a lot more regularly which is why I thought waxing might last a bit longer inbetween . I live quite remote so we don’t have anyone who does threading although I’d be interested in trying it

happylife32

So I have really thick hair and it holds the water a lot. I’m thinking of trying olaplex but I have no idea where to start!! Anyone else with thick hair got any recommendations please?

Slaybutter

VIP Member
This is a random one but everyone here is so knowledgeable I had to ask — I got a beauty box and there are a couple of skin products I’m shying away from because they contain fruit extracts I’m allergic or intolerant to when eating. I’d love to use them if it’s at all safe to do.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Whenever my lip filler starts to dissolve my lips split. Anyone else have the same problem? Got a split right down my bottom lip which is quiet big, looks like I've been socked clean in my mouth.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a drugstore conditioner with a good amount of protein? I love Maria Nila, but it’s a bit expensive for daily washing….

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I really fancy trying some new hair products. I have been using Philip Kingsley due to postpartum hair loss while it’s alright I fancy trying something else now my hair is growing back. Previously I just used olaplex which again is alright I especially like the number 6. Can anyone recommend anything? I have my hair coloured every 6 weeks so I do like to really look after it.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I haven’t read the previous threads so apologies if this has been discussed before
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good electric trimmer for armpits/legs/pubic area? I usually go for bikini waxes but honestly I want to save the money and effort but still want to look at well groomed down there 😂
Search the threads, there’s loads of recommendations.

candyland_

VIP Member
My eyebrows girl keeps insisting I book in for a lash lift, she says I’ve got really long lashes when she tints them but I’ve never really noticed. Are they worth having done?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
People might kill me for saying this, but Shein have the best leggings I’ve ever owned. They’re the Glow Mode FeatherFit Crossover ones- buttery soft, high waisted, super flattering, and I’ve worn them to work almost every day for about 5 months and they still feel like new. A bargain for £19!
I really rate that range. I know Shein are evil but those leggings are so good.

EddyDarling

VIP Member
I’ve seen a lot of people buying designer stuff from there like shoes/bags and they didn’t come with the box, would be crap if you were looking to resell the item in a few years
I don't resell things but it's good to know as I definitely need dust bags etc