Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
I think it should be alright, it's not so much a dye as a hair mask with some pigments in it! It's more meant for people who have dyed hair just to refresh the colour a bit but I saw it at work and thought it was worth a try haha. I will keep a wee eye though :)
I may try this as a refresh for my hair as it’s dyed red.

Roobalooba89

Thanks to whoever recommended body brushing last thread I’ve done it a few times and can feel a difference already

the LRP cicaplast is amazing I use it on my newborn it clears up milk spots in no time

it sounds mad but nipple cream. I used to use Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream then when I had kids i thought nipple cream was a similar consistency so I googled it and lanolin is the main ingredient of 8 hour cream
Thanks for the recommendations yall! If it doesnt get better soon I’ll be hitting amazon! Maybe I have some Nicole cream left over from the hazy BF days haha, I’ll have a rummage, great shout!

I tried the Aldi olaplex trio, hair feels nice! Sceptical about how effective it will be long term and which ingredients are bond building.

anyone using anyamazing lip balms? I’d like one that’s glossy and lasts if that makes sense :)

Badirene

VIP Member
Had anyone elver tried the Alfaparf Treatment on their hair? It is supposed to help with frizz, my local hairdresser does it and am thinking of trying it but a bit fed up of "miracle" treatments that never work. I have a do coming up and want to not look like I usually do ie: I took a shortcut through a hedge.

I just find that no matter how much effort I make getting done up, my frizzy hair always means I look like I never even ran a comb through my hair before I went out.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Wow thanks I’ll order one now, I’ve also been using cerave SA cleanser but haven’t seen much difference yet

Bit of a random one not sure if this is the right thread but has anyone ever done c section scar massage?
Yes. I watched YouTubes on it. Very easy to do, just have to be consistent and wait 6-7 weeks post surgery until stitches healed. I've full feeling all over my scar and no pouch or over hang

returnofthetea

Hey, random but I’ve started taking Biotin tablets this week in the hope of it promoting hair growth and they are giving me awful headaches! Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if changing brands helped or whether I should just scrap them x

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
… then went through my wardrobe and got rid of about half of it
I’m doing this too. Hoping I’ll get enough on Vinted to get a couple of nicer new pieces.

I can’t believe how much I have NOT been dressing for my body for years. Also am so confused about boob size - mine have never been small but they seem to have grown when I gained some weight last year, then I’ve lost a bit of it but they’re still bigger. I wonder if doing two egg freezing cycles has anything to do with if? I can’t understand it otherwise. They definitely make me look much bigger overall 😭

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Hey 👋 looking for advice please, iv just highlighted my hair except this time there seems to be an orange/gold tone 🤬 can anyone recommend anything please ?
iv used this exact same formula for over 20 year
Wella 12/1 highlight ash blonde and it’s always been perfect

username_taken_

body brushing! I found it to be really good for shaving, it exfoliates well before a shave and change your razor blade frequently. I still have some redness/bumps but thats when i’ve been lazh and havent changed my razor 🤣 also never use the same razor for bikini and legs/underarms

I have heard of people who have also had success with glycolic acid exfoliation but I haven’t tried that as I am happy with the body brush.
Thank you!
I’ll get one ordered! Xx

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
My natural eyebrows are thick and a light pale brown. Threading lasted a matter of days. Microblading it was. I last had mine done October 2020 and they are still going strong. Trying to get them to fade and they just won't lol. Want em thinner next time.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Any recommendations for hair growth? I’d like mine to be much longer in the summer again. Also, anyone who’s been using UKLash, did you notice that it’s stopped working? It’s been using it religiously and I feel like there’s been no improvement recently.

no-no

VIP Member
Can anyone recommend a “leave in conditioner” you can use on dry hair? I have Olaplex 6 but use that on washed hair. Day two/three I redo heatless curls but want to add moisture but not weigh it down with a serum. I’ve spent an hour looking but can’t see anything that doesn’t say to use on towel-dried hair.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Has anyone tried Kerastraight before?

It would be the cost of 4.5 blow dries for my middle sister and is supposed to last 3 months.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I always get tiny torn pieces of skin under my nails - not the cuticle, but even lower than that, like a tiny strip of skin peeling down. Does anyone know why that happens and how to prevent it? Admittedly I'm not using cream as often as I should, but I can't figure out how I even keep getting these.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Looking for advice. I am looking for a flattering, smart casual outfit for a family do.
I would like something to slim the belly area. Slightly freaking out about it!
Are you more comfortable in dresses or trousers? And generally, more lose fitting or tailored for tops?

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
right i'm pretty much leeching off this thread for advice but i'm sure someone here will be able to help - i have SUCH persistent under skin bumps on my forehead! not spots, just skin coloured bumps (not milia cos that's white iirc).

i drink litres and litres of water every day, don't eat well tbh but that doesn't affect the rest of my skin. not sure what else could cause them?
is it Keratosis Pilaris?