Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Same! If tk maxx can give me dust bags with my cheapy Ralph Lauren bag, I absolutely want one with a proper premium bag!

I'm not looking at prices that justify the designer thread so I won't go on there 😂 I just saw an Alexander McQueen bag I like, I'm debating whether to order one or not. I always talk myself out of things!
Treat yourself!!! 🤪

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
I really want to be able to do something with them. I want them to go into the middle more and be a bit thicker so I can arch them more. 😂 I guess I’d hate them if they were unruly though.
I use this and really rate it, from Am*zon .........NYX Professional Makeup Precision Brow Pencil, Dual Ended with Flat Tip Pencil and Spoolie Brush, Vegan Formula, Shade: Ash Brown

daisy2809

VIP Member
ooo thank you for the allergy and blocked pore suggestions! can anyone recommend a lighter/less viscous cleanser I could alternate with the oat cleanser?

Mickey19

I’m wanting to try the cerave body wash for bumpy skin after hearing good things but can’t find it anywhere, where did you buy it for those who use it? Thanks x

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
And excess dairy can inhibit iron absorption - my daughter had acute anaemia for a while. Its a long road to recover to normal levels.
Yeah its why my sons anemic. (I don't neglect him he has mild cerebal palsy and can't chew/swallow food). Plus I'm lactose intolerant so it's coconut milk and plant based butter for my house lol.

Pinkii

VIP Member
For me biab was pointless because as with your nails, it only lasted about a week for me, just like normal gel. At 40 quid per pop in my area it just wouldn't be sustainable. I know a lot of people who swear by it though.
oh man that’s disappointing to hear. Same price around here and thats why I don’t want to spend too much for it to peel off😩

Spider12

VIP Member
Apologies if it’s been mentioned on here before (I’m sure it has!) but has anybody had laser hair? I am booked in for a patch test for my top lip. How many sessions do you need for the hair to completely go? Debating getting my legs done too.

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Evening all! Hope you’re all good.

I am interested to see if anyone else seems to suffer from breakage/flyaways on one side of their hair only? It’s not like I sleep on that side either.
My hair is worn in a middle part for reference.

Has anyone got any idea of what I could do? 🤣😖
Could wear a silk hair bonnet at night?

I use Vaseline cocoa oil on my body and it’s the best. Leaves a lovely sheen and has really smoothed my skin out.

not_influenced

VIP Member
Ladies! What am I doing wrong? I purchased CeraVe SA shower gel. Haven't noticed any change? Shower once a day, lather it on skin then wash off. Am I missing something?

GinBunny18

Hi all, long time lurker but first time poster here, glad I've found this thread, hoping you can help! My skin was very irritated years ago after a reaction to a skin cleanser, and has never been the same since. I feel very self conscious without make up and would love to be able to find something to make the redness go and improve the skin tone. Any ideas and help would be hugely appreciated! Thank you
Thank you for the replies on this, I will take a look!

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
That's a good shout! I don't like the feeling of foundation on me, but if it was only in a certain area I am sure I could cope with it. I will give it a try, thank you.
It’s all about blending. Get a beauty blender and give it a go. I only wear foundation on my cheeks and it looks fine.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I let it sit for maybe 15-20 seconds then wash off. Like i would wash one arm, later the other, then wash off the first arm? I'm thinking of doing bodybrush and maybe some CerVa SA moisturizer??
Sounds long enough for me, I doubt that you would need to let it sit a minute or so. A bodybrush and the SA moisturizer sound like a good idea!
I've had good success with the glycolic acid by The Ordinary on my legs - had it around anyway and especially the back of my thighs can get a bit rough. if you have something like that lying around already, it's worth a shot and you wouldn't even need to bother with sunscreen at the moment if you're in the Northern hemisphere.