Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Does anyone have a working promo code for Ouai? I really want to get the scalp and body scrub but I’m meant to be saving up for our first home and spending £32 plus delivery on a scrub is nauseating 🤣🥺🫶🏻
If you find one let me know, I need the detox shampoo 😆

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Hi all, long time lurker but first time poster here, glad I've found this thread, hoping you can help! My skin was very irritated years ago after a reaction to a skin cleanser, and has never been the same since. I feel very self conscious without make up and would love to be able to find something to make the redness go and improve the skin tone. Any ideas and help would be hugely appreciated! Thank you
Rosalique works for me.
It calms the redness and improves the skin.

candyland_

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t rate a lash lift? My lashes aren’t too bad on their own but I’ve had it down twice with 2 different technicians and both times couldn’t wait for it to wear off. I might try U.K. lash but I’m sensitive to tint etc so would this be irritating?
If I was going to recommend anything going forward to 2023 it would be permanent lip blush and eyeliner.
What didn’t you like about your lash lift?

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Thanks for the replies! I do have the olaplex clarifying and a sample of the Ouia detox but neither have made much of a difference 😖 there’s a travel size of the bumble and bumble on look fantastic so might order that to try!

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
Hi everyone! I haven’t read the previous threads so apologies if this has been discussed before
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good electric trimmer for armpits/legs/pubic area? I usually go for bikini waxes but honestly I want to save the money and effort but still want to look at well groomed down there 😂

Burrito88

VIP Member
right i'm pretty much leeching off this thread for advice but i'm sure someone here will be able to help - i have SUCH persistent under skin bumps on my forehead! not spots, just skin coloured bumps (not milia cos that's white iirc).

i drink litres and litres of water every day, don't eat well tbh but that doesn't affect the rest of my skin. not sure what else could cause them?

my skincare routine if that's of relevance is: the inkey list oat cleanser, inkey list hyaluronic acid, inkey list glucoside serum, corsx snail mucin essense, weleda skin food.
Could it be allergies? Try an anti-histamine maybe?

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I used to hate bare nails on feet, but I stopped painting them in lockdown and their condition improved enough for me to like the look. You get used to the look. What I do twice a week is put a tiny bit of water, enough to cover nails, in a foot bowl, and add about 60ml of hydrogen peroxide 3% (not any stronger than that), soak feet for 30 minutes. Voila, nice bright nails. People also use HP for brightening teeth (they use as mouthwash, diluted I would imagine) so don’t be put off by the name.
I've never heard of aa foot bath like that! Think I'll try it out, I even have some HP on hand..... Thank you!

Codiaeum

VIP Member
has anyone heard of ShowerTok?
I don't have tiktok, but stumbled across it in this Bustle article and it sounded 1) mostly like those things are bad for your skin long-term and 2) some of those "hacks" that tiktok folks don't realise have been around forever.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Evening all! Hope you’re all good.

I am interested to see if anyone else seems to suffer from breakage/flyaways on one side of their hair only? It’s not like I sleep on that side either.
My hair is worn in a middle part for reference.

Has anyone got any idea of what I could do? 🤣😖

Millais

Chatty Member
Not sure where else to post this but does anyone know if you can use your Cult Beauty status points and NHS discount in the same transaction?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
What kind of laser? I had 10 sessions for legs, bikini,and underarms and it didn't work for me, only got a small reduction. From what I heard, face usually takes longer than other areas. If I was going to do it again, I think I would look at electrolysis.
I also had 10 sessions on my underarms and while its lighter, finer and grows slower it has not worked. My waxer said it can depend on hormones as well as I have suspected PCOS and its therefore unlikely to work.

Hi - looking for some tips and recommendations for my young daughters hair please 🙏 She has thick, long hair with curls, (it’s beautiful and I’m jealous) but I’m finding it really hard to manage as she is getting older.

Need a quick updo for school (we leave the house at 6:30am!) but also don’t want to load down with loads of products as (and I get this may sound a bit weird to some) but I don’t want to put a load of chemicals on her skin, hair and body at such a young age. So I guess I’m looking for some tips on how to look after her hair, how to keep her beautiful curls without brushing them out and any good products or tips.
At the moment we:
- Try to limit dry brushing
- Use a T-shirt to dry her hair
- Wash & condition once a week
- Use Cantu products although I can’t say I’m super impressed with them
- Have just started to use castor oil at night

If you have any other tips, please let me know, you’ll be helping a mamma out !

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
It’s weird though I’ve blue / purple veins but my skin tone is warm.
Oh really? For me it's straight forward. I'm so pale I can see my blue veins throughout my body 😂. Do you have any green veins cause then they'd say your neutral?

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
right i'm pretty much leeching off this thread for advice but i'm sure someone here will be able to help - i have SUCH persistent under skin bumps on my forehead! not spots, just skin coloured bumps (not milia cos that's white iirc).

i drink litres and litres of water every day, don't eat well tbh but that doesn't affect the rest of my skin. not sure what else could cause them?

my skincare routine if that's of relevance is: the inkey list oat cleanser, inkey list hyaluronic acid, inkey list glucoside serum, corsx snail mucin essense, weleda skin food.
It sounds like you’re allergic to something.

Geranium

VIP Member
Anyone got any ideas on how to lighten grey hair and make it whiter?
I’m a bit patchy at the moment and think it would look better if I could lighten the darker grey bits
Oh I’d be interested too. I’m quite silvery at the front and sides but much more grey at the back!

tinnyhinny

I was a 10 and had this issue. Then I developed a lactose intolerance and I've lost well over a stone and my belly without even trying ( I cut out dairy ).
It’s only in the last year I’ve crept back to being veggie after being vegan for 6 years so maybe that’s an idea and just go back to cutting out dairy… the only thing is chocolate! But eating less of that would help too