Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamacita

VIP Member
I used a bath bomb, but I have tried it it both the bath and shower and nothing yet :( Will try the other colours as someone else mentioned.
It didn't really do much for me, there was eventually a bit of dead skin but i literally soaked myself in the bath for like 40 mins. Nothing crazy though, not different than any other exfoliants.

However, I tried it on my nose. I wouldn't recommend it as it's not meant for face ( I have the green one) but i just used it really gently around my nose which seemed to have a lot of dead skin on it and it did remove loads of it and left my nose smooth.

This made me buy a facial scrub. I've been avoiding physical exfoliation due to bad press it's been getting for years in the interest of chemical exfoliants. BHA and AHA never really worked for me, at best they didn't do anything, at worst they broke me out and dried my skin out.
My skin is so much better now after using the scrub! I'm just going to stick with physical exfoliation now, seems to work much better for me than acids.

CallMeHollywood

VIP Member
Any recommendations for nice jumpers to wear over my dresses? I barely wear them because it’s too cold at the moment.
Bit of a silly one I'm such an overthinker! I've got about 2 stone to lose, just going slow with it but aiming to have it gone for summer. My big concern is none of my clothes fitting me anymore! I know some would view it as a nice opportunity to get a whole new wardrobe but I absolutely love the clothes I have already, I've spent a long time building up good quality pieces I'd hate to be without. I'm quite short so I imagine losing all that will make a big difference. I know you can get things tailored so that's something, has anyone done this before? Was it expensive/are there some items of clothing that simply can't be taken in? TIA!
I have a very little friend who gets all her clothing tailored to her height. She goes to an independent dry cleaners who also do alterations. It isn’t expensive but I imagine if you’re doing a whole wardrobe it will begin to add up.

returnofthetea

Hi all! Olaplex users - do you wash your hair before using number 3? Never used to but seen some tik toks lately to apply to clean hair x

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Also looking at this - please keep us updated! What's your current under/over-bust size? I'm 30/32 so really got nothing to work with, and interested to hear from others experiences of the process :)
I'm 32A if that. I suspect I will need a tissue expander initially and that's a 3 month process on its own. Very long and drawn out tbh but it'll be worth it. I've seen my surgeon get people with boobs as small as mine to an E cup with one surgery. I want them as big as my body will allow. I'm 5ft as well don't want surgeon trying to talk me into having smaller implants.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had swelling above their eyes brows? Like I’ve had Botox in my forehead previously and the area above my eyebrows is swollen. It’s not painful or red but it is swollen.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Naw none. My skin is very tanned. I wear 6.5 in luminous silk - swatch below.
Just checked my milk bottle pale husband his are also blue but I’ve more dark blue / purple ones than he does.
No way that's mad. Yours are darker then mine. Mine are a proper cool light blue.
20230103_093512.jpg

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Ladies! What am I doing wrong? I purchased CeraVe SA shower gel. Haven't noticed any change? Shower once a day, lather it on skin then wash off. Am I missing something?
Do you let it sit for a moment before washing it off? It could be a bit too weak for you, if you're after the exfoliating effect or you haven't used it for a long enough time yet.

Badirene

VIP Member
If it's for a do and you have time, why not just book in for a blow dry before it?
The do is a family thing about three hours from home and I will get roped into helping the day of, unfortunately I won't have time on the day and would have to get blowdry the day before and then spend the morning of running about the place and being re-frizzed.

Pinkii

VIP Member
This is the one I use.
Yes this is the one.

Tried it again with my coffee with shit loads of milk and syrup. NOPE not doing it. Gagged and nearly threw up

How can you not smell the dead fish smell!? 😳 its horrifc

returnofthetea

Can anyone recommend a “leave in conditioner” you can use on dry hair? I have Olaplex 6 but use that on washed hair. Day two/three I redo heatless curls but want to add moisture but not weigh it down with a serum. I’ve spent an hour looking but can’t see anything that doesn’t say to use on towel-dried hair.
what about damping it with a spray bottle and then using the palmers leave in conditioner spray, I used to use it as a detangler, think Superdrug stocked it x

fakesheikh

Chatty Member
I used to hate bare nails on feet, but I stopped painting them in lockdown and their condition improved enough for me to like the look. You get used to the look. What I do twice a week is put a tiny bit of water, enough to cover nails, in a foot bowl, and add about 60ml of hydrogen peroxide 3% (not any stronger than that), soak feet for 30 minutes. Voila, nice bright nails. People also use HP for brightening teeth (they use as mouthwash, diluted I would imagine) so don’t be put off by the name.
Good tip! I’m going to try on my toenails - years of tan have stained them yellow 😂

I also judge untidy, cruddy and dirty fingernails I have to say. Nails (my fingers! Clearly not toes as they only get an airing when I’m on holiday 😂) is one thing I never scrimp on. Mainlycos I’m shit at painting my own.

She kept going back over and over again to have them redone but her dentist told her this would happen. It was her top teeth too. I think her plan is to go for a full composit bonding.

She talks about it in this vlog.
What did she have that wasn’t composite? I thought bonding was just composite bonding?! 😂 You can get composite veneers

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Got an event for work coming up soon.
What the fuck do people wear to these things?!
Things to avoid.
Straight knee length skirts that look good when standing up but can ride up and look too short when sitting down.
Long skirts that trail on the floor when sitting down, someone is bound to stand on it.
Nothing with big sleeves that can catch on things.

Wear something with pockets so you can stash a handkerchief or a sweet to stop you coughing

House of Tea

VIP Member
Yes this is the one.

Tried it again with my coffee with shit loads of milk and syrup. NOPE not doing it. Gagged and nearly threw up

How can you not smell the dead fish smell!? 😳 its horrifc
Just had my daily dose. Stuck my nose right in the tub. Very faint smell of something, not unpleasant or smelling like fish! Drank it in water. No taste. Weird!

They do a flavoured one. Might that be better for you?