Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy35

Think I’m asking the impossible here: is there such a thing as a decent backless/very low back bra above a D cup? I’m a 34E/F depending on the brand and where I am in my cycle and have a new back tattoo I want to show off. I use the stick on individual ‘bunny ear’ cups that sort of lift and position your boobs but come up too high for a lot of outfits. Do the ‘butterfly’ type actually work? Would love some honest reviews.
Bravissimo have great strapless bras, I am a 32H and have one that stays put and keeps my boobs where they are supposed to be.

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
My salon is offering free olaplex treatments. Has anyone had one at a salon b4? I don’t use olaplex normally bcoz I haven’t herd very good things.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Cheek filler is very unlikely to migrate, it’s injected pretty deep onto the cheek bone. Make sure they use a decent filler and take it slow - you can always start with half a ml each side and then get it topped up x
Is this painful? It sounds it and I’m a real wimp but been thinking of having some done for ages now

Panstickpinkie

What products did you use? What percentage? What was your 'introduction plan'?

For example, I use the Retinol 1% from TO. I started only using it twice per week for 2 weeks, as I didn't have any bad reaction (redness, dryness, purge etc), I upped it to 3 times per week for 2 weeks etc... If on the first time I had a bad reaction to it, I'd have stopped using it, letting my skin heal, then switched to the retinol 0.5% (or whatever serum they have that is less strong) and start again (2 times per week for 2 weeks, then upping to 3 times etc).

Edit: I've normal/dry but reactive skin with a bit of rosacea. I use retinol 'only' every other day as it's the sweet spot for my skin (having the benefit without the added dryness or reaction)
I’m not sure which ones they were now, I’ve passed everything along to a friend. I think I find it very overwhelming there seems to be millions of products with similar sounding names 😬

xbxbx

Chatty Member
Do they do £10 sales often? Debating whether to start Christmas/Dec birthday shopping for my Daughter?
Yeah I think they do around 3 or 4 a year if I remember rightly. The last one was in October as I bought a few Christmas presents then too.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I've got the Aldi lash serum but hay fever seems to have struck early this year, so I'll have to put off using it till later this year. 🙈

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Hh
After months of battling with what's on my face I went to the drs and they diagnosed acne roaseca. She recommended I get skincare for this condition but the Internet is so confusing! Can anyone recommend a face cream and suncream please
I use skin and me, but it isn’t cheap. It’s the only thing that works for me but there are other things to try first.
A mild cleanser and using cool water to wash. The Ordinary azaelic acid helped me a bit and isn’t expensive.
Dermalex do a rosacea cream but it made no difference to my skin

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but do any of you do your own cluster lashes at home and could recommend some? I've been looking at the Tatti Lashes invisi lashes and that sort of thing but not sure which brand is best to go for. Not sure if they're actually any good or if it's all just TikTok hype and people being paid

Rosie878

VIP Member
Ww I fancy cheek filler too! Since losing weight my face has dropped hugely & I looked better before in the face but obviously don't wish to put weight on! Anyone had it & seen a difference? I'm scared of it migrating
Cheek filler is very unlikely to migrate, it’s injected pretty deep onto the cheek bone. Make sure they use a decent filler and take it slow - you can always start with half a ml each side and then get it topped up x

I’ve been living in converse style trainers for forever. I need to smarten up my workwear. I’ve struggled enormously to find ‘work’ shoes. I can’t wear heels, but I need something with a bit more going on support wise than Primark ballet flats. I’d prefer if they were leather/natural materials because plastic shoes make my feet smell. I really like brogue-type shoes. However, 99% of the shoes I’ve bought in the last wee while have ripped my feel apart at the heels in particular. The only exception is some boots I treated myself to in Autumn time, but I can’t wear them forever! Im in the later end of my 30s but I’m not ready to embrace full-blown granny shoes just yet. Any ideas? I’m a size 6 and my feet are a little on the wide side.

I get this if the pollen count is high. Is it an allergy? If so an anti histamine could help.
Potentially! Cucumber has recently started to give me a numb tongue and lips, apparently that’s to do with pollen?? The watery eyes aren’t new but the severity could probably be traced back to pollen count or wind in my face if I really thought about it🤔

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I took my first multivitamin last night and my stomach is making the most horrific noises and the gas is off the scale 🤢 is this something that will settle down? Please say it is 🤣
Dunno if it counts but in early pregnancy I started taking iron tablets as I'm anemic and my belly was in bits. It's calmed down alot now.

Also I've gained nearly 4 stone and am half way through my pregnancy. How can I make myself feel pretty? Obviously baby being healthy is most important thing but I've always had body image issues surrounding my weight and just making me feel like a right munter.

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
She’s already confirmed her prices are going up in April as part of the nail tech price rise day. I’m just sooo cautious about the gel bottle. In the past we’ve spoken about nail allergies and she said she wouldnt use the gel bottle so no idea why she is now considering it
I’ve used TGB for years and never had an allergic reaction. I think you’re just as likely to get it from acrylic/ other builder gel brands. Also TGB HEMA free range is crap Imo. Otherwise I love their BIAB.

Pinkpenguinx

Chatty Member
Can anyone help with Box dyes
Long story
I have very long (bum length) thick, curly hair. I had balayage around 2019/20 the first time my hair had been dyed properly ever. Hair didnt like it, went like straw 😒 its almost but not quite but grown out now.
Im sure when I first had my son I used a nice and easy type box dye which was a virtual colour match to my own - just to cover up a few greys at the roots - I cant remember which one now but there was no damage, and I never had any problems with my hair drying out.
So now I have a fair few greys I'd like to cover up, what should I do. I definitely dont want to go salon route really.