Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have dry eyes due to occular rosacea, and my eyes stream in cold or windy weather. Hycosan drops work well if used 10 mins or so before leaving the house. I wear sunglasses most of the year to protect and shield my eyes, and have got to the point I don't care if I look a pretentious wanker!
Fab thanks! Can I get Hycosan in any old pharmacy/Boots etc? Deffo regret leaving the sunglasses at home!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Are box dyes really so bad? I have a balayage kind of colour and I just want to be chocolate brown. My hairdresser has done a colour but my blonde is peeling out. I’m so tempted to just shove a box dye on myself and again when it fades to save money. Would I be wrecking my hair? Not used a box dye since I was a teenager!

Also, does anyone do their own laminated brows at home and can recommend a good kit? They cost £40 a go which I can’t afford really.

Zulkraa

VIP Member
I found the bondi sands one really shows up on my face! The garnier one doesn’t, though. Everyone’s skin is different though so you might get on really well with it!

I take an absolutely boatload of supplements. I bet none of them do anything for me 🤣 i take folic acid, vit d, turmeric, ashwaghanda, a 3 in 1 magnesium, lions mane, milk thistle, biotin, iron and I swear there’s at least one more. I was taking a probiotic tablet but I think it was making my stomach even worse so I stopped it. If I forget to take them I don’t think there is much difference. I’ve tried to be religious about the biotin since I had an stress-induced enormous amount of hair loss that scared me. It is growing back in which is…. comical, but it’s happening. I’m considering myo-inositol for PCOS but at some point I’m going to start rattling aren’t I?!
The Garnier links are for the SPF50 range, not the self tanners

Me again. I keep noticing my hair looks so flyaway and it makes it look like I haven’t done it even though I have. There’s always bits sticking up (see photos). Is there anything I should be doing to smooth this out? I don’t like lots of product near my scalp as it gets greasy, but I use conditioning shampoo and conditioner, and use a L’Oréal oil when I’m styling and some finishing cream.

Attachments

Veebee123

Does anyone have any recommendations for a hot brush? Kind of like the ghd rise type not a hair dryer with a brush attachment….if that makes any sense!!!

PunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
Mainly fine lines and deep no 11’s, evening out skin tone, general pre-menopausal issues!
Do you use niacinamide? It's great for evening things out, and although it's rather basic I'm finding the COSRX snail cream is doing wonders for fine lines and dehydration.

A retinoid will be your best bet for real wrinkles obviously but sounds like you need to be careful!