Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The way vines clamber and grow up walls, buildings, streetlights, anything it can get its vineage on! HA IS VINEAGE EVEN A WORD?😂When I see them completely encasing someones house and their window, it gives me the creeps!!!

Reactions: 6

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Horses
Heights/bridges
Floors in a swimming pool 🤢

Deep sea freaks me out! Cant even do like Google streetview and zoom in in the water
Yes! I was on google maps the other day, looking at italy. I was on the coast (lol like i was there) and the further away you went the ocean jsut kept getting darker and darker and bigger bigger. My heart actually started to race 😭😭😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
I have a fear of large objects such as electricity pylons. I don’t know what it is, they just make me really uncomfortable. :sick:

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Eyes/touching eyes/the idea of eyes coming out 🤮
Whales, nothing should be that big. They are terrifying.
Ughhh I can’t cope with touching my eyes at all! I had a contact lens lesson once and i spent 45 mins getting the lens near my eye but I just couldn’t do it. The spec savers lady was laughing at me so much, I just couldn’t do it! I had to give up

• Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
China dolls - used to scare the shit out of me when I was young. Still do tbh.

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
Everytime i’m in any building with an upstairs (or multiple floors) or even at home I get this intense fear that the floors can’t hold the weight and they’re gonna fall through 😂

catlady29

Chatty Member
Any kind of bug with that horrible line pattern on them, so earthworms (the biggest fear) maggots, woodlouse etc.

Reactions: 5

Fillyfox

Whales I am absolutely petrified of whales!! But what are the chances of seeing a whale in Nottingham, UK

• Haha

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Attick doors, wherever we have lived I've always made my husband put bolts and padlocks on the outside of the door. Christ knows what lives up there 😲

• Heart

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I'm scared of bugs crawling in my ears. When I was younger I used to sleep with a pair of knickers on my head!

I also hate flying (maybe not so irrational) to the point I get scared watching a programme showing a plane!

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Seeing Laura Beale trip on a toy, fall down the stairs and die in Eastenders when I was 10 means I’m more careful than the average person going down steps and will have the biggest hissy fit if someone dares to leave anything near the top of them… 🤣
Same here
two people I know have fallen down the stairs one was carrying her baby, her slippers ( slip ons) the sole curled under her foot
the other person fell backwards when trying to help someone who was drunk get up the stairs that person ended up in ICU unconscious but luckily made a full recovery
the other person with the baby was badly bruised protecting their baby but otherwise okay
I never wear anything on my feet going up and down and hate anyone faffing around near stairs

• Wow

Kjbsjb

I have a fear that someone is behind me chasing me up or down the stairs! I always start normal then by the time I’m getting to the top I’m sprinting and convinced there is a murderer right behind Me! Then once I’m at the top I’m back to normal 🤣

LouBug19

VIP Member
Not at all ridiculous to me. It’s my biggest fear. I can’t talk about it without having panic attacks. I can even feel it building just replying to you so I’m stopping now
It feels nice knowing someone feels the same. I get really bad panic attacks too when I really think about it. It takes over my life sometimes.

• Heart

masterone

the final destination movies have a lot to answer for when it comes to these sorts of fears 🤣 I’m afraid of stuff like this too.

Being behind a truck carrying any type of poles/logs. Final Destination.

have always been scared of half human half goats 🤢🤢 mr tumnus ffff off u FREAK

been terrrrrified of moths since a child. was scared of the dark as a child also so i would already be scared and then be attacked by some fluttering flapping bug!!! EW i make some rare old noises if one comes near me

also clusters of h*les - even the word cluster at this point makes my arms itch !!!!! it makes me feel like i'm inside out !!!!! all my nerves exposed !!!
This... Trypophobia

DuckDuck

VIP Member
I never stood at the edge of the platform I was always by the wall. I once saw a woman in the platform's edge fall when the train arrived so that she was wedged in between the tube train and the platform. Luckily for her a couple of blokes ran forward and pulled her out otherwise she woul probably been dragged under the train. Those guys were total heroes.
There’s something about train platforms i get very nervous about . I’ve witnessed nothing on the scale of what you witnessed though . That’s horrible!
Wasps , absolutely no need for the spiteful bastards . I had a very bad incident as a 7/8 year old and a wasps nest .They are poison.
I literally scream to the decibel only dogs hear when one even gets within 10foot of me

ElChanguito

VIP Member
That the police will knock on my door and arrest me for a crime I haven’t done and my life will be ruined and I’ll never get to come home again.

Being bullied and humiliated by a group of mean girls, being made fun of in group chats and just ripped to pieces behind my back, then later told about it.

• Heart