Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her very ill mother had tootled off to France to spend Christmas with Candy's brother, leaving her husband behind. It's a very strange family .....Candy and Bubz have had her dad for Christmas day.

Candy's mother can't even been arsed to go to visit Candy 99.9% of the time but, she makes an effort when it comes to France or Portugal.........strange woman (is she on disability benefits? Is this why she's scared of being on camera?)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her very ill mother had tootled off to France to spend Christmas with Candy's brother, leaving her husband behind. It's a very strange family .....Candy and Bubz have had her dad for Christmas day.

Candy's mother can't even been arsed to go to visit Candy 99.9% of the time but, she makes an effort when it comes to France or Portugal.........strange woman (is she on disability benefits? Is this why she's scared of being on camera?)
How did she manage to get to France on her own??
According to the family poster on here, her dads on benefits so of course she is.
Very odd family!

Reactions: 6
There's something very fishy about her parents I agree. The mother picks and chooses when to be 'ill' it seems and the dad is creepy although not a miserable old crow like her,

Reactions: 8
Why didn't the dad go with mum to see her brother??? Very weird!!! I wonder if the brother belongs to a different fella 🤔 🤣 he is hardly spoke of.....did he actually come to the wedding?? All very strange!!!!

The mum can’t ever be arsed visiting Candy but can travel to France or wherever she’s gone. The fuk does that say bout Candy!

Reactions: 9
I think her mums a bit weird tbh or a bit cold is maybe a better way to describe it. Candy went to a lot of effort to run her a nice bath and then helped her in and out and washed her hair for her which is a really caring and loving thing to do. Some families wnt do that leave it to carers etc. They invite her round all the time and go to effort making and planning food and she just doesnt turn up, my mother is really toxic in different ways but it genuinely breaks my heart to see others having crappy mums.
Her dad gives me creepy vibes to, i cnt describe it other than that.

• Heart
I think her mums a bit weird tbh or a bit cold is maybe a better way to describe it. Candy went to a lot of effort to run her a nice bath and then helped her in and out and washed her hair for her which is a really caring and loving thing to do. Some families wnt do that leave it to carers etc. They invite her round all the time and go to effort making and planning food and she just doesnt turn up, my mother is really toxic in different ways but it genuinely breaks my heart to see others having crappy mums.
Her dad gives me creepy vibes to, i cnt describe it other than that.
Yeah I agree. Candy is a very caring person, it does make me sad that her mum lets her down so so often. I felt so bad on the weekend of the mum and dads anniversary which I believe was weekend after Bubs/Candy’s anniversary. Candy went to M&S and bought all that gorgeous food, spared no expense really. Bought them beautiful flowers which must have cost £20 alone, then the big tub of chocolates and the dad a big bottle of Whiskey. The mum come round sat with her coat on, didn’t seem to eat mum and handed Candy a cheap Aldi/Lidl bunch of flowers 😞 genuinely felt sad for her. I have no relationship with my mum due to her being Toxic AF but I’d get more appreciation then poor Candy got. I really do hope she becomes a mother herself, she will be such a natural.

• Heart
I agree, how can the mother travel solo to France (and what about the restrictions??) but apparently needs help up and down the stairs and in the bath and washing her hair..... Does not add up. I actually felt sorry for Candy seeing her doing all that.
The mother also goes to Portugal when it suits her to see relatives.
I think the mother is claiming a lot of benefits, the dad is the carer but there is something dodgy going on.
I actually think Candy would find it (eventually) therapeutic to cut her mother out of her life.

Reactions: 8
I agree, how can the mother travel solo to France (and what about the restrictions??) but apparently needs help up and down the stairs and in the bath and washing her hair..... Does not add up. I actually felt sorry for Candy seeing her doing all that.
The mother also goes to Portugal when it suits her to see relatives.
I think the mother is claiming a lot of benefits, the dad is the carer but all is not as it seems.
100% both seem very work shy. Mum seems so lazy. And how can the dad not work? I’m sure she doesn’t need 24/7 care. Right dodgy pair!

• Haha
@Elliesmum13 am the same. I cut her out as much as possible to still be able to maintain a relationship with others in the family. Theres certain behaviours I see Candy doing that I recognise from me doing them, trying to impress with the food and gifts, possibly even the house stuff to prove they are successful etc. Doing the personal care.
At the same time if my mum sat with her jacket on with a face like a bull dog chewing a wasp then I wouldnt be whipping out the camera to show what a lovely time we are having

The God stuff is creeping back in judging by todays IG stories. I feel it’s a reaction to her poor relationship with her mother and it eases her anxiety or something.

In the Q & A, Candy says her and Burnham are saving hard for a deposit in 2022...as they want to buy their own house....that's slightly bigger than the one they're renting. They would be better buying a cheap reno project at auction and doing it up as and when they can afford it. Or a new build where first time buyers get help with deposits etc

...She also infers that the church she attended wasn't 'right' for her..........

In the Q & A, Candy says her and Burnham are saving hard for a deposit in 2022...as they want to buy their own house....that's slightly bigger than the one they're renting. They would be better buying a cheap reno project at auction and doing it up as and when they can afford it. Or a new build where first time buyers get help with deposits etc

...She also infers that the church she attended wasn't 'right' for her..........
More like she fell out with someone eh 🤣

• Haha
I truly believe she just couldn’t be bothered to go to church on her own every week. I don’t think it’s anything deeper than that.

Reactions: 3
I truly believe she just couldn’t be bothered to go to church on her own every week. I don’t think it’s anything deeper than that.
but surely getting up at 5am every weekend would mean she’s bored AF by 9am. Church would give her something to do 😂

She has certain expectations of church and the parishioners, and when they don't all rush to fawn over her she quickly becomes uninterested!

I actually think she does not know what her own beliefs and religion are, so quickly gets swept up in ideologies and then realises that is not for her. She uses religion as an attempt to better herself and believe she is a good person. I think she'd be better going to therapy if I'm honest.

I wonder if her dad isn't vaccinated and that's maybe why he didn't go to France with mummy dearest!?

• Heart
She has certain expectations of church and the parishioners, and when they don't all rush to fawn over her she quickly becomes uninterested!

I actually think she does not know what her own beliefs and religion are, so quickly gets swept up in ideologies and then realises that is not for her. She uses religion as an attempt to better herself and believe she is a good person. I think she'd be better going to therapy if I'm honest.

I wonder if her dad isn't vaccinated and that's maybe why he didn't go to France with mummy dearest!?
They probably didn't appreciate her singing.....the last vlog when she mentioned the church (weeks or months ago)- I think she said she was singing solo .......

• Haha
Long time lurker here, have been watching candy for a few years and she has changed… I think she’s just lazy with the whole church thing and pretty selfish. Never seen any hints of religion until trying to conceive funny how that’s coincided… my MIL is registered disable and claims PIP etc. and I always imagined candies mum to be just like her. Except my MIL couldn’t make it to the small local Asda most days let alone go to France on her own… I feel kinda bad for candy trying to have a relationship with her when it’s clear the mother has issues

I do feel for Candy with her relationship with her mother. Candy does try and she just seems to get it thrown back in her face by mother. It would kill me if my mother was like that with me!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.