Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Calmdown!!!

What bugs me is the whole weight loss thing. Everyone in the comments congratulating her on her 'hard work' yet she's literally on Metformin to lower her BMI! I've been on that medication twice myself for PCOS and the weight dropped off within a few months, no dieting needed, most of it is shat out! She's hardly been sticking to some strict plan, so why act like she's done it all herself? The gym didn't last longer that a fortnight. The exercise bike is now a toilet roll holder, weekend binges of pure junk and when do they ever walk those poor dogs? She literally wakes up at the crack of dawn and sits there for hours, why not get dressed and walk the dogs for a change? You can hear them in the background scrapping all the time, poor sods must be bored out their minds. I don't know how you can get up and put a full face of makeup on to spend the day changing rooms around for the umpteenth time or driving to the shops to buy shite you don't need when the dogs haven't even been out yet. Priorities...

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Discolights

VIP Member
I don’t know, I suspect it’s a fake account just trying to stir up stuff for Candy because the message doesn’t really make sense. I don’t see why she would shame someone for being bigger and having a baby when she’s trying to do exactly that herself right now. I’m going with a fake account. She’s capable of causing drama herself with her fake friendships etc without making up profiles. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. :)

Reactions: 14
Sorry as this seems to be turning into a rave thread… but her constant giggling drives me insane. She really thinks everything is hilarious…. A Santa bowl… her battery dying… ugh

• Haha

Pixi

Ok, I think Hyacinth has a bit of an obsession with me!!! She obviously looks on here as I have just recieved this!!!

What sort of "dedicated Christian" would send something like this!!! And to comment on my weight about having a child. I'm 15 stone and shes saying about my size. Needless to say I've reported her account and blocked her. Shes one fake bitch!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Pixi

I'm not friends with Candy on facebook. She followed me on instagram then blocked me for some unknown reason. I never interacted with her. When I first started following her I'd like the odd pic but that's it. So, I was totally shocked when I found this comment on one of my profile pictures on facebook from 9 weeks ago!!! Especially as in yesterday's vlog she was saying about being nice with what you say!!!

I thought it was a fake account but when I clicked on her name, it wasnt it's her account!!! So this whole be kind say nice things is an act. Really dont understand why she blocked me on Instagram when I never spoke to her and then to find that she has purposely found me on facebook and said this. To be quite honest I dont care what she said, it's the fakeness and coming across as If butter wouldn't melt. When in actual fact shes a nasty bitch!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Gothgirl79

How cringy was the dancing and kissing scene lol. And they were exhausted after a 2 night stay and doing F all 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Just watched some of ‘the range’ vlog uploaded today. The squeaking/squealing she does is just too much, I had to click off.

Zoombeeni2245

56D6B4AD-893B-40EA-ADE1-91531D3548E9.png

She’s looking more and more like a American Christian fundamentalist by the day.. 😨 She’s a Duggar wannabe 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
Sorry as this seems to be turning into a rave thread… but her constant giggling drives me insane. She really thinks everything is hilarious…. A Santa bowl… her battery dying… ugh
Oh god no way! She’s a nippy little gremlin, that stupid high pitch giggle. The only time she’s ever really happy is when buying stuff, makes me sad for her. Also she’s clearly a homemaker, enjoys making her home nice and cosy and SUPER blessed but I will never understand why they pay someone else’s mortgage! Is it because they are hanging about until the time Bubs dad passes away as it wouldn’t surprise me with them two, they waiting for a big inheritance as I’m sure bubs is an only child. They are both in their 30s with seemingly well paid jobs, married. It’s so strange to me. Also her hair is a mess! It’s so uneven at bottom, really dry looking. I think she would look so much better getting few inches off.
Wtf had happened to her Bible and Church? She’s as bad as Em with not committing to things. I agree with a poster saying they get impression bubs thinks Candy is punching with him. I think other way around if honest. Guys so bloody dull and slow…..also grinds my gears when he does that baby voice 😬 fully grown man baby talking to his shrill over the top munchkin wife!
Phew that’s that out now haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11

missCee

I wonder if it is a fake account set up by someone who wants to cause trouble for her?.

It will cause trouble for her, especially the homophobic part.

evoway13

VIP Member
I’m curious, what does she do for a living?
She works for a wine importer I think - she's like a supervisor/customer care or something. I think Bubs is a payroll clerk or works in insurance

This weeks vlog...FFS the constant squealing and fake laughing !

Of course she had Bubs putting new furniture in the hall - getting rid of the other unit she went mad for last year.......Why don't they use this money they're wasting for a bigger property?

evoway13

VIP Member
I'm shocked that her mother turned up for the 'celebration dinner'.......and ate her dinner with her coat on!

• Haha

Zoombeeni2245

She’s moving furniture again in her latest vlog getting “bubs” to move his desk back upstairs for the millionth time this year 🙈😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Discolights

VIP Member
She’s also copying It’sEm. Em has done ‘come shop with me’ videos I think nearly every week for years and now Candy does them and uses the same ‘Come shop with me’ wording in the title. At least call it something different.

Also what’s her obsession with Cosy. ‘Simple cosy Sunday evening’ ‘Cosy days at home’ ‘A cosy homely day with me’ ‘A cosy day in the life’ ‘A cosy autumn evening’ ‘A cosy day at home’ ‘A cosy Autumn weekend’ ‘cosy autumn soup recipe’

What is cosy about a despondent looking man, moving yet another piece of furniture from one room to another in a dressing gown, while his wife randomly releases high pitched giggles and tells people how blessed she is. Mmm cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The monthly mortgage payment is unlikely to cost as much as the rent. I really don’t understand how they manage and justify their spending? They have one car, the house is small, they have reasonable jobs ? Yes they buy crap all the time but if they reined that in they’d save a few hundred a month surely

Reactions: 10

Discolights

VIP Member
Looking at her IG Her wedding dress was hardly ‘modest’ !!
I mean she looked really nice but her boobs were offering a full house ! What would God think ?! Tut tut
maybe that’s why she’s really editing her wedding video. Cutting out the bridesmaids and editing in a hazmat wedding dress

• Haha
  • Wow

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
She’s is 10x more hyper and 100% more squeaky in this weeks vlog! She’s got a Hot tub and has been shopping both in store and online, so everything is soooo good a super beautiful and she so blessed. I’ve never known such a materialistic person. Her whole mood is based on buying things. Really sad actually. But yeah the squeaking this week 🤯🤯🤯

Omg she’s is ridiculous! I cannot believe someone can act that way over a bloody mirror! How is she not mortified…..

Last edited:
  • Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
Her landlord must be rubbing his/her hands with glee at the amount she spends on doing up a rental. It always seems like such a waste when they could have saved it and put it towards a massive deposit for their own place by now surely. She’s a bit too addicted to spending though