Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know that bubs would like it. I remember a blog a few years ago where she had a few highlights and he almost had a meltdown. I think he’d be rocking in the corner if she went for a lob

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know that bubs would like it. I remember a blog a few years ago where she had a few highlights and he almost had a meltdown. I think he’d be rocking in the corner if she went for a lob
I’ve recently come across that one, he acted like she had a different head, and it made Candy do a complete 180 on it, she loved it at first then hated it and had meltdown over it.

she needs to cut some of the length though, even up to elbows would make it look thicker and more healthy.

Reactions: 6
Lol. Are you talking about the (bad attempt at) balayage she had done? Because what ever they did was not a balayage lol it was far too blonde for a start for her hair colour so they both had every right to go rock in a corner… long hair suits her but it doesn’t need to be that long…

Reactions: 1
My god the latest vlog was so boring, day in the life vlog | homemaking, cooking, cleaning, catching up with friends - she’s on her PERIOD again or lady time as she calls it (er how old is she 80?) she caught up with friends but didn’t see any cleaning just super quick sped up tidy up (stop buying so much crap) continues to waste water when washing up as well (mayor pet peeve of mine)

What exactly is homemaking can someone explain this to me?

one of her aims was to declutter in 2022 and buys more stuff could probably live with our including a kilner water dispenser (candy your kitchen is tiny don’t buy more stuff)

What I don’t understand is she did a food haul and then doesn’t look like she knows what she’s making for dinner…

now queue the mug holding and spoon stiring. Zzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The cup of tea she made looked like witch pics!!!! Still no mention of Vicky and Mike. Another falling out maybe!!!!!

She's seriously old before her time. Glasses on her head and that bloody apron. She's like a Grandma.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has the dad ever worked? How did they raise candy and her brother not working?
Her mum has always been a hard worker and always worked when he has not been working. They were brought up in Zimbabwe with family to help out. They kept moving house and could not figure why they kept on moving then finally figured it out, probably coz they could not pay the rent. Came to UK in 1998

Reactions: 4
She's seriously old before her time. Glasses on her head and that bloody apron. She's like a Grandma.
probably some of the worst offenders she’s ever had even if they were freebies 🤢 or whatever I would struggle to think of any mid thirties woman who would wear these! Even my mum wouldn’t and she’s her early 60s and those bloody brown legging!

Also have only see her wear one of them once on a walk with vicki, not seen since… thank goodness

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
So a choice between going on the bike or a walk, you have 2 dogs, take them both out together on a walk, I know it's hard to start walking 2 dogs, but you have to keep doing it, not give up so quickly :rolleyes:
I thought she wasn't going to spend so much, that lasted well:ROFLMAO:
Oh and I see they've moved the cabinet to another wall!!!!

• Haha
Lol never understood why she wouldn’t take them both for a walk if the weather was ok as well. Just laziness or giving herself some grace getting back on plan. She needs to think long term. What’s she going to be like if they have a baby? Out breath all the time takes always because they cba to cook /someone suggests Deliveroo and it’s like having a gun held to there head and they have to order the weight will just pile back on. No point having days when potentially eating 6000 plus calories… old lady boot slippers too lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lol never understood why she wouldn’t take them both for a walk if the weather was ok as well. Just laziness or giving herself some grace getting back on plan. She needs to think long term. What’s she going to be like if they have a baby? Out breath all the time takes always because they cba to cook /someone suggests Deliveroo and it’s like having a gun held to there head and they have to order the weight will just pile back on. No point having days when potentially eating 6000 plus calories… old lady boot slippers too lol
Ha ha, those slippers are dreadful!!!
Yes exactly, how's she gona cope with a pram, get off your arse candy and take both dogs out!!!

Imagine Sleepy Bubzzzz with a baby? He's in his dressing gown 24/7 can't see him getting up in the night to look after a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The steak spaghetti looked absolutely disgusting 🤢

Bubs is cringe AF, but extra cringe in his robe. Seems like such a wet mop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The steak spaghetti looked absolutely disgusting 🤢

Bubs is cringe AF, but extra cringe in his robe. Seems like such a wet mop.
lol disgusting enough bubs didn’t want any (Deliveroo for lunch was it)… And how much pasta did she cook? Anyone taking bets it all went in the bin?

Reactions: 5
I'm just wondering why she bought another chalkboard organiser when she already has one in the kitchen - that she rarely fills in!

Also, she needs to get rid of the subscription boxes that she's paying for.....it's so easy to keep subscribing to different boxes every month

I'm just wondering why she bought another chalkboard organiser when she already has one in the kitchen - that she rarely fills in!

Also, she needs to get rid of the subscription boxes that she's paying for.....it's so easy to keep subscribing to different boxes every month
I thought this - why does she have a Graze subscription? What a waste of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.