Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll give her that, she has never stopped trying with her Mum and maybe her Mum is unwell a lot and that’s impacts what she does etc, but the fact she makes excuses up pretty much weekly to not see Candy but has seemingly easily just gone to France to see her son, with their 200,000 cases a day too. I’d be devastated if that were my parents

Reactions: 8
Probably favouritism and Candy probably knows it which is just as damaging when her mum says no to a lot of plans. Hell I’ve not had the best relationship with my family and I’m an emotional eater, (although past year I have been on a health journey after a health scare and have been addressing some of the issues) so it’s sad to see her fill the voids with all the food, stuff and clothes really…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her Mum reminds me alot of mine and it is hard. But coming from a family with several toxic members I've also seen thing's from the other side too. For example how certain people can manipulate things when no-one else is looking to make you look like the bad guy. Especially in the age of social media. That's what makes me wary because Candy is the one controlling what others see so she can make her Mum look like tit and she can do nothing to defend herself. Of course when it's a child involved no mother should be treating them that way but Candy is a grown woman and I don't doubt she can be a pain herself. Maybe her mother, who has been cheated on more than once by the man she loves, has just worn herself down and had enough. I could be wrong of course but as they say you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I find it quite common nowadays that alot of people blame their parents for everything that goes wrong in their life, especially those without kids of their own, but at the end of the day they're only human and most of them tried their best often in difficult circumstances.

How did she manage to get to France on her own??
According to the family poster on here, her dads on benefits so of course she is.
Very odd family!
Her son has paid for mum to go to France via eurostar for her and the person she is married to (i don't call him a husband/father as cannot stand him). He refuses to get jabbed and then france closed borders so they bought her a ticket via Portugal (they have family there). So now there are 2 eurostar tickets that have been wasted. Candy is not all sweetness and light when it comes to her mother, like not willing to help get a cleaner in coz he dad sits around "on his arse" all day so he can do the cleaning. Yes she invities her mum around but knowing how she is would be better for her to go and visit her mum which she couldn't be arsed to do. She is very clever at portraying how wonderful and caring she is but she has a very selfish and nasty side that the camera's etc do not see.

I’ll give her that, she has never stopped trying with her Mum and maybe her Mum is unwell a lot and that’s impacts what she does etc, but the fact she makes excuses up pretty much weekly to not see Candy but has seemingly easily just gone to France to see her son, with their 200,000 cases a day too. I’d be devastated if that were my parents
She will be over the moon that her mum is out her hair now. Her brother paid for the mum to come and visit. Although her mum is not too health physically and mentally which is mostly her own doing. Candice does not really support her, instead of complaining about how her mum doesn't come to visit knowing how she is why does she not go and visit her mum. With Candice everything must be on her terms if not your in the wrong. FYI her brother has been in France for many years and they have never visited him, he had a stroke and ended up in hospital a few years ago and no-one bother to go and see if he was ok. He came back to UK for a bit, so was using her car for something, started feeling like he was having a stroke again, drove himself to hospital and she kicked off coz he could not bring the car back!!!! Go figure...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her son has paid for mum to go to France via eurostar for her and the person she is married to (i don't call him a husband/father as cannot stand him). He refuses to get jabbed and then france closed borders so they bought her a ticket via Portugal (they have family there). So now there are 2 eurostar tickets that have been wasted. Candy is not all sweetness and light when it comes to her mother, like not willing to help get a cleaner in coz he dad sits around "on his arse" all day so he can do the cleaning. Yes she invities her mum around but knowing how she is would be better for her to go and visit her mum which she couldn't be arsed to do. She is very clever at portraying how wonderful and caring she is but she has a very selfish and nasty side that the camera's etc do not see.
Thank you for reply, someone else posted wondering if the dad didn't go cos he hadn't had any jabs.
So she flew to Portugal on her own?
Why can't her dad get off his arse to do the cleaning, I agree there's a side to candy we don't see, can't be all super cute and sweet all the time, but why do they expect her to get a cleaner in?

Why didn't the dad go with mum to see her brother??? Very weird!!! I wonder if the brother belongs to a different fella 🤔 🤣 he is hardly spoke of.....did he actually come to the wedding?? All very strange!!!!
Refuses to get jabbed, despite her brother buying tickets for Eurostar and going to fetch them from Paris. Wnet via Portugal due to France closing borders, was only there for one day, they have family there.

Thank you for reply, someone else posted wondering if the dad didn't go cos he hadn't had any jabs.
So she flew to Portugal on her own?
Why can't her dad get off his arse to do the cleaning, I agree there's a side to candy we don't see, can't be all super cute and sweet all the time, but why do they expect her to get a cleaner in?
Dad is a dick and her version of the house is that its a pig sty so instead of helping out pay £10/week to get someone in to help her mum.

Reactions: 4
Dad is a dick and her version of the house is that its a pig sty so instead of helping out pay £10/week to get someone in to help her mum.
or maybe Daddy dearest could pick up a vacuum and not a whisky (my MIL also has a cleaner which see can afford to pay out from her PIP and ESA etc candy probably doesn’t see the need/want to pay out maybe… is it a bit sickly how sweet she portrays herself I always thought she had a very short attention span things that interest her only seem to have a 3 week vlog life.

2022 goals recap

Weightloss goal 3stone - wants to give herself some grace. I lost 4 stone in 9 months - here’s a tip stop eating the junk and using all the excuses to over eat - I’m on holiday/I’m on my period/I’m feeling fragile/I fell down the stair and hurt my butt/arm/shoulder

Decluttering the home - or moving stuff to one corner/attic/shed - won’t call it tat or crap (swears an awful lot for a god squader) - declutters the kitchen but doesn’t film it then says she needs to declutter again! Wants to save money for a house if she gets rid of the green house (99% chance she will buy a new one)
She should look at capsule wardrobe or reducing her clothes even more… we only ever see her wearing that damned checked tkmaxx shirt anyway.

Married life made me spend money (holidaying in ridiculously expensive houses which are my farm house dream) - couples manage to spend and save for a house. If your serious in buying a house you should have started years ago you will need more than you think for lawyers, conveyances, brokers, repairs and renovations/decoration etc. all the IKEA might not even work in the new place.

Organise and plan more - buys more tat to organise and plan when to declutter is a goal… prepare to see bubs with his tools out again…

Wants to walk more no matter the weather because she needs to get more active (great go for walk each day and take the dogs as in both dogs you have 2) - exercise bike gathering dust/more clothes upstairs. Did the spare room become a mess again so she can’t use the bike like she mentioned in a previous video

Wants to buy less clothes and shop in charity shops - won’t find what you want at the charity shop you need to be super lucky being plus size try eBay/vinted for bargains. Or even selling to at least off set the new stuff. I’ve sold on vinted and used that money to replace items in my wardrobe.

Swapping fashion hauls for grocery hauls! (Might see some Primark though now she can fit) Think of the weight-loss candy your subbing one obsession with another (do you still buy WW overpriced snacks?) - will we see more crisps and healthy low point snacks? Which are not helping your weight loss

Ways to include fashion in your videos if you love it soo much - how to style the clothes, you already own. buy stuff you actually wear and suits you (the emery rose patch work coat never did)

I also 100% feel she will be blessed in 2022.
I do hope she reaches her target weight not for the free fertility help she will receive but because she will be healthier for herself.

Ps you could adopt or foster (planet is over populated as it is)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
or maybe Daddy dearest could pick up a vacuum and not a whisky (my MIL also has a cleaner which see can afford to pay out from her PIP and ESA etc candy probably doesn’t see the need/want to pay out maybe… is it a bit sickly how sweet she portrays herself I always thought she had a very short attention span things that interest her only seem to have a 3 week vlog life.

2022 goals recap

Weightloss goal 3stone - wants to give herself some grace. I lost 4 stone in 9 months - here’s a tip stop eating the junk and using all the excuses to over eat - I’m on holiday/I’m on my period/I’m feeling fragile/I fell down the stair and hurt my butt/arm/shoulder

Decluttering the home - or moving stuff to one corner/attic/shed - won’t call it tat or crap (swears an awful lot for a god squader) - declutters the kitchen but doesn’t film it then says she needs to declutter again! Wants to save money for a house if she gets rid of the green house (99% chance she will buy a new one)
She should look at capsule wardrobe or reducing her clothes even more… we only ever see her wearing that damned checked tkmaxx shirt anyway.

Married life made me spend money (holidaying in ridiculously expensive houses which are my farm house dream) - couples manage to spend and save for a house. If your serious in buying a house you should have started years ago you will need more than you think for lawyers, conveyances, brokers, repairs and renovations/decoration etc. all the IKEA might not even work in the new place.

Organise and plan more - buys more tat to organise and plan when to declutter is a goal… prepare to see bubs with his tools out again…

Wants to walk more no matter the weather because she needs to get more active (great go for walk each day and take the dogs as in both dogs you have 2) - exercise bike gathering dust/more clothes upstairs. Did the spare room become a mess again so she can’t use the bike like she mentioned in a previous video

Wants to buy less clothes and shop in charity shops - won’t find what you want at the charity shop you need to be super lucky being plus size try eBay/vinted for bargains. Or even selling to at least off set the new stuff. I’ve sold on vinted and used that money to replace items in my wardrobe.

Swapping fashion hauls for grocery hauls! (Might see some Primark though now she can fit) Think of the weight-loss candy your subbing one obsession with another (do you still buy WW overpriced snacks?) - will we see more crisps and healthy low point snacks? Which are not helping your weight loss

Ways to include fashion in your videos if you love it soo much - how to style the clothes, you already own. buy stuff you actually wear and suits you (the emery rose patch work coat never did)

I also 100% feel she will be blessed in 2022.
I do hope she reaches her target weight not for the free fertility help she will receive but because she will be healthier for herself.

Ps you could adopt or foster (planet is over populated as it is)
Ha ha, her dad sure likes a drink!!
Thank you for summary, saves me from watching!! (well done on your weight loss)
We'll see how long it is before there will be clothes hauls etc!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Candy inherited her parents attitude towards work, she’s always moaning about work and seems to thoroughly dislike it.
She will love every second of Mat Leave when she does get pregnant and I doubt she will go back to work at all.

Reactions: 7
As if she says in the new video she’s been too busy to dedicate time to family and friends?? The past year has mostly been “cosy” vlogs of her and her husband shifting furniture about every weekend…

• Haha
Has the dad ever worked? How did they raise candy and her brother not working?
I was wondering this too. I mean i can i understand hidden disability and ill health. I feel really sorry for people who struggle and are treated unfairly etc. But how has he managed not to work since the nineties and the government is constantly tightening up on benefit claimants? He manages not to work, but he also has plenty of strength to spend time with lots of other women.... this is a mystery to me... he is such a creep what do women find attractive about him anyway? that is the real mystery....

As if she says in the new video she’s been too busy to dedicate time to family and friends?? The past year has mostly been “cosy” vlogs of her and her husband shifting furniture about every weekend…
She seems to be talented in pissing people off

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Haha I thought this too. Like geez it’s not like there far away (except the brother and his fiancé) she should maybe go see her friends family instead of going shopping or popping to the farm shop in her lunch hour!

Ha ha, her dad sure likes a drink!!
Thank you for summary, saves me from watching!! (well done on your weight loss)
We'll see how long it is before there will be clothes hauls etc!!
Thanks been hard work getting it off. So bloody easy putting it on haha. You didn’t miss much wasn’t that different from the q&a she did and been saying for the past few vlogs…

Last edited:
Just seen the latest vlog, Tesco healthy shopping haul. No mention of weight gain/loss over Christmas but she said she wasn’t on plan, I’m sure I remember a previous vlog that she said she was going to try and stay on plan.

• Haha
Just seen the latest vlog, Tesco healthy shopping haul. No mention of weight gain/loss over Christmas but she said she wasn’t on plan, I’m sure I remember a previous vlog that she said she was going to try and stay on plan.
I remember her saying that to!! Any excuse for going off plan with her though!

yea it’s the perfect excuse to not being on plan haha. God just the thought of being off plan on plan gives me anxiety, and trying to earn the extra points no thanks… And all those crisps for New Year’s Eve? Wow

That bloody shirt! It inexplicably makes me angry…

Attachments

• Haha
yea it’s the perfect excuse to not being on plan haha. God just the thought of being off plan on plan gives me anxiety, and trying to earn the extra points no thanks… And all those crisps for New Year’s Eve? Wow

That bloody shirt! It inexplicably makes me angry…
Get a haircut Candy! She'd really suit it a lot shorter and wouldn't have to fiddle with it every 5 seconds

Reactions: 8
So many clothes and she always chooses that shirt! 🤔
I know and it’s not like it’s that flattering on her. It looks very well worn because well it is lol.

Get a haircut Candy! She'd really suit it a lot shorter and wouldn't have to fiddle with it every 5 seconds
Saw a thumbnail with her hair tucked in I think from ages ago I though t she’d had if cut off into a lob style was disappointed she hadn’t it really suited her… but I agree she should cut it the ends look dead at needs at least 5 inches off

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.