Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with the graze subscription, just why? You can buy healthy snacks in every supermarket!

Reactions: 4
Agree with the graze subscription, just why? You can buy healthy snacks in every supermarket!
To be honest I don't buy the boxes but they do have freebies and offers they send you I've spent £25 before and got enough pots to take one to work everyday as a handy pocket snack for six months as an NHS worker I find that really good and saves me going shopping needlessly

I assumed as she links the Graze in her description box that she gets most of the boxes free when someone purchases through her link.

The hello fresh/Gousto probably stopped when folk stopped buying using her code…

Reactions: 5
I assumed as she links the Graze in her description box that she gets most of the boxes free when someone purchases through her link.

The hello fresh/Gousto probably stopped when folk stopped buying using her code…
she did it with the hello fresh as well. One of her videos she pointedly asks her subscribers to order and ‘help her out’ 😡
I used hello fresh/gousto years ago the meals were ok but bloody repetitive, I use there online free recipes (mainly gousto) to get ideas…

Few of her videos I felt like she was trying to get more freebies off companies. Mentioning the glasses she found and old clothes she now fits in to again (Saint and Sofia)…

Her ex-friend Vicky looks much older than her age too. Does anyone watch her vlogs? They're really boring :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched maybe a couple totally boring… can’t even remember the channel name tbh 😴 least candy can engage with the camera even if she’s frivolous.

Lifestyle and illness can def age you…

Just a thought, we never saw the opening of the rest of the PR gifted Glossy box advent calendar (or did I miss it)?

Reactions: 1
Just a thought, we never saw the opening of the rest of the PR gifted Glossy box advent calendar (or did I miss it)?
I don’t think we did see it, she does this a lot get the freebies but doesn’t show them or shows them too late. I think she’s just done the same thing in her latest video - an estrid razor blade… it’s like her clothes hauls she would do them but wait over a week for her schedule or something and people complained because the items she showed were out of stock. It’s called fast fashion for a reason.

Her latest vlog 😴 that chicken meal looked worse than the steak thing she made - they should be eating way more veg, I mean roast some carrots and steam some veg up extra effort won’t kill you. “Bubs isn’t a fan of greens” I mean my partner isn’t a fan of a lot of types of veg but he never complains when I cook it in fact most the time he asks for more veg as it’s filling (and good for you) and we’re both loosing weight still

The marriage devotionals.....yeah I bet they really get you in the mood before bed 🥴 :censored::censored::censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The marriage devotionals.....yeah I bet they really get you in the mood before bed 🥴 :censored::censored::censored:
Couldn’t think of anything worse especially in actual bed, although Burnham looks like he’s sick of the camera, pretty sure we don’t need to see private moments like getting ready to take a bath (yes understood you now fit comfortably candy we don’t need to see it all the time) and laying in bed etc. The hand holding footage is a little cringe imo.

• Heart
There’s no sex in that house. She probably thinks she’s the Virgin Mary and will be blessed with immaculate conception.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s no sex in that house. She probably thinks she’s the Virgin Mary and will be blessed with immaculate conception.
Well she had felt super blessed this past year and let everyone know how blessed she feels even when she doesn’t say it she wears it…

• Haha
Is there ever a day when she doesn‘t cozy on the couch either watching vlogs or editing? They never seem to do much as a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there ever a day when she doesn‘t cozy on the couch either watching vlogs or editing? They never seem to do much as a couple.
Seems like its all the time they don’t seem to go out much (meals, cinema, days out as a couple either)

Couldn’t think of anything worse especially in actual bed, although Burnham looks like he’s sick of the camera, pretty sure we don’t need to see private moments like getting ready to take a bath (yes understood you now fit comfortably candy we don’t need to see it all the time) and laying in bed etc. The hand holding footage is a little cringe imo.
I agree. I also thought Bubz looked bored. Sometimes feels like she is on a desperate mission to show everyone how compatible they are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.