Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd start a new thread for Candy!! I'm guessing theres a few people who would like to join in on this one!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yay to the new thread! Her latest blog was ridiculous. Why are they moving furniture around the house again?
“Bubs” looked defeated lugging all the crap around and having to jump to attention for her latest whim.
I find her new found faith totally fake. It’s like she has watched so many American vloggers and wants to emulate them. She is way too materialistic for it to ring true. I think she wants to be a Duggar ( USA strict modest Christian fundamentalists) . So blessed .. so Puke worthy. 🤮

Yay to the new thread! Her latest blog was ridiculous. Why are they moving furniture around the house again?
“Bubs” looked defeated lugging all the crap around and having to jump to attention for her latest whim.
I find her new found faith totally fake. It’s like she has watched so many American vloggers and wants to emulate them. She is way too materialistic for it to ring true. I think she wants to be a Duggar ( USA strict modest Christian fundamentalists) . So blessed .. so Puke worthy. 🤮
I totally agree!!!! I found that vlog as a bit of showing off. Like she was saying I'm getting rid off all of this to make room for more new GIFTED stuff.

When she showed her cutlery draw with dog brushes in I found it so unhygienic!! It might just be me being anal but also when she puts the dogs on the worktops to brush them!!

I dont know if anyone else noticed but she had potatoes in her fruit bowl!! Bit weird. Dont know why she has a fruit bowl hardly any fruit in there and she has so many takeaways but then gets upset if anyone comments on her weight. I think even her mum said something about her weight a while ago (think it was something about her wedding) dont get me wrong I'm a bigger girl but she says she wants to be healthier, but not helping herself.

I have a feeling this is going to be a good thread 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I forgot about the dog brushes in the cutlery drawer 🤢

Her cupboards were bursting even after decluttering, why does one couple need so many appliances....and then to stick the bin a cupboard with tit in front of it its totally pointless.

I feel for giz coz as soon as newt came along it was all about her. Shed obviously been reading her threads coz she said in a vlog oh he doesnt like hugs...well he seemed to before the other one came along

Reactions: 4
I forgot about the dog brushes in the cutlery drawer 🤢

Her cupboards were bursting even after decluttering, why does one couple need so many appliances....and then to stick the bin a cupboard with tit in front of it its totally pointless.

I feel for giz coz as soon as newt came along it was all about her. Shed obviously been reading her threads coz she said in a vlog oh he doesnt like hugs...well he seemed to before the other one came along
I was going to say poor Giz stuck in that pen!! Watching Newt get all the attention!!

Why is there no name on this thread, who is KFC 2 times out of 3

hit report on the first post with a name if you want it reopened.

Why do they keep doing their food shop on Amazon ? Lazy buggers. It's all crisps and condiments and crap. No wonder they're both sluggish and Bubzzzzzz is constantly napping or when he's not napping he's moaning about being 'ill'. SO much negativity from him.
Does anyone remember last Christmas when his big gift to her was a dash cam? She was GUTTED lol.
Candy is worse than ever these days. The religious stuff is fake fake fake. She should be banned from saying the word 'blessed' too. She's going to be insufferable at Christmas with the god stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do they keep doing their food shop on Amazon ? Lazy buggers. It's all crisps and condiments and crap. No wonder they're both sluggish and Bubzzzzzz is constantly napping or when he's not napping he's moaning about being 'ill'. SO much negativity from him.
Does anyone remember last Christmas when his big gift to her was a dash cam? She was GUTTED lol.
Candy is worse than ever these days. The religious stuff is fake fake fake. She should be banned from saying the word 'blessed' too. She's going to be insufferable at Christmas with the god stuff.
I know!! They both drive!! And it's not like she is frightened of going out. It wasnt that long ago she was in the garden centre picking up socks and trying headbands on!!

So much crap food!! Its like a couple of vlogs back when her dad went over. I thought that Burnham had cooked but it was KFC!!

Is it just me or is the Bubs thing really annoying!! I definitely think shes more into him than he is her.

I agree about the religious thing. She was wearing a cross in today's vlog I've not seen her wearing it before. I've only known her go to church once in the whole time I've been subscribed. And she didnt marry in a church, so she cant be that religious. And she says things like "holy cow" and "oh my God" if she was really religious she would see it as blasphemy.

I wonder why she doesnt see her mum a lot. I know obviously this year has been difficult but even before she didnt see her a lot.

I dont know whether it's because of an accent but the way she pronounces things. "Poundlnd" instead of "poundland" and it might be me saying it wrong but I say as well as one word but she emphasises the "as". And "darlia" instead of dahlia. It's difficult to explain when it's not in person but I hope it makes sence 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Thank you for starting this new thread!
I have a lot to unpick with candy and no one I know watches her.

today was just bizarre with her sorting out smugness then sitting there with new boxes of stuff it’s crazy! And the desk moving about because bubs needs his privacy which i still think is to be on Grindr looking for men!
Also the diet stuff is just insane so many takeaways which is fine whatever but then don’t say you’re ok plan or what not.
And then all the laughing about nesting etc etc she’s so oddly weird!

I know!! They both drive!! And it's not like she is frightened of going out. It wasnt that long ago she was in the garden centre picking up socks and trying headbands on!!

So much crap food!! Its like a couple of vlogs back when her dad went over. I thought that Burnham had cooked but it was KFC!!

Is it just me or is the Bubs thing really annoying!! I definitely think shes more into him than he is her.

I agree about the religious thing. She was wearing a cross in today's vlog I've not seen her wearing it before. I've only known her go to church once in the whole time I've been subscribed. And she didnt marry in a church, so she cant be that religious. And she says things like "holy cow" and "oh my God" if she was really religious she would see it as blasphemy.

I wonder why she doesnt see her mum a lot. I know obviously this year has been difficult but even before she didnt see her a lot.

I dont know whether it's because of an accent but the way she pronounces things. "Poundlnd" instead of "poundland" and it might be me saying it wrong but I say as well as one word but she emphasises the "as". And "darlia" instead of dahlia. It's difficult to explain when it's not in person but I hope it makes sence 🤣🤣
She’s from South Africa I think she speaks like Tom friend he says MULK instead of milk I made him watch a bit of it and asked if she was being fake with the accent he said no it is a South African twang!
also her mum has got some mental health Problems I think she’s a bit agoraphobic and doesn’t like to go out much. In the past candy has been really horrible about it and rolls her eyes etc but her mum is clearly unwell and that isn’t the attitude of a Christian!

Oh yeah the dash cam hahaha such a let down! He hurt his neck as well didn’t he straining during the clean up!
I said before on the original thread that a friend of minesf friend has seen BUBZ on gay men’s apps and then I got them to watch it and they all think that he is gay qnd candy is his beard. But that is just speculation, however I know that coming out late and leaving thar Looming inside you can make you depressed sleepy and negative so maybe the two things are linked.
Also the start of her post today was so weird! Normally she rambles on to start off with but we had the joy of seeing her measure out the dog food today!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
She really grates on me!! She is so fake, you can tell just by that silly little giggle she does after every single sentence!
She's only now come to realise she's got way too much stuff (even when those stupid clothes rails she got kept falling off the walls with the weight of all that cheap polyester clothing), so is now giving it all away for someone else to be #blessed! Oh my God, you guys, so many people will be warm this winter thanks to her generosity!! Maybe give some of that Cherryz haul to the food Bank then too!
I can't actually believe she brushes the dog on the kitchen counter, it makes my feel sick! And then to keep the brushes in the cutlery drawer!!!🤢

• Haha
She really grates on me!! She is so fake, you can tell just by that silly little giggle she does after every single sentence!
She's only now come to realise she's got way too much stuff (even when those stupid clothes rails she got kept falling off the walls with the weight of all that cheap polyester clothing), so is now giving it all away for someone else to be #blessed! Oh my God, you guys, so many people will be warm this winter thanks to her generosity!! Maybe give some of that Cherryz haul to the food Bank then too!
I can't actually believe she brushes the dog on the kitchen counter, it makes my feel sick! And then to keep the brushes in the cutlery drawer!!!🤢
So true!!! Newt was rolling about in all of the clothes she is giving away!! The only thing the people who those clothes are going to be blessed with is dog hair!!

I find her VERY manipulative, everything has to be her way!! She didnt like the fact that Burnham had his little corner with his computer and figurines in the "dressing room" I'm also wondering what that chest thing in the "dressing room" is all about. The other day it was covered with a throw or something and it looked like a coffin.

I dont understand how she can fit into an XL in primark. I'm an 18-20 and some of the XL stuff doesnt fit me. I'm not majorly smaller than her but I find it weird how everything else she is gifted is in a 4x or a 22-24 sometimes a 26.

Theres so many things that shes been gifted that she doesnt wear. Like those nails. Wore them for one vlog and I havent seen her wear any since. There is such a word as NO to being sponsored/gifted!!

I bet that the majority of that cherryz haul is food. And I reckon a Christmas tree in that big long box. I know she is gifted a lot but she does buy a lot out of her own money. I know she works but I dont have enough money when I get paid to treat myself like she does!! And it's always the same things.

She goes on like she has a really busy life. But most of the time during her vlogs shes sitting down doing her makeup, sitting down having coffee and "chillin" "catching up on comments" it's not like she does anything strenuous, she doesnt have children, she said she was exhausted when Giz was taken ill, she doesnt really do much around the house unless it's for her own benefit, like filming or playing changing rooms, but still even then burnham does most of the hard work!!

• Haha
So true!!! Newt was rolling about in all of the clothes she is giving away!! The only thing the people who those clothes are going to be blessed with is dog hair!!

I find her VERY manipulative, everything has to be her way!! She didnt like the fact that Burnham had his little corner with his computer and figurines in the "dressing room" I'm also wondering what that chest thing in the "dressing room" is all about. The other day it was covered with a throw or something and it looked like a coffin.

I dont understand how she can fit into an XL in primark. I'm an 18-20 and some of the XL stuff doesnt fit me. I'm not majorly smaller than her but I find it weird how everything else she is gifted is in a 4x or a 22-24 sometimes a 26.

Theres so many things that shes been gifted that she doesnt wear. Like those nails. Wore them for one vlog and I havent seen her wear any since. There is such a word as NO to being sponsored/gifted!!

I bet that the majority of that cherryz haul is food. And I reckon a Christmas tree in that big long box. I know she is gifted a lot but she does buy a lot out of her own money. I know she works but I dont have enough money when I get paid to treat myself like she does!! And it's always the same things.

She goes on like she has a really busy life. But most of the time during her vlogs shes sitting down doing her makeup, sitting down having coffee and "chillin" "catching up on comments" it's not like she does anything strenuous, she doesnt have children, she said she was exhausted when Giz was taken ill, she doesnt really do much around the house unless it's for her own benefit, like filming or playing changing rooms, but still even then burnham does most of the hard work!!
I think she is very careful about what she chooses in Primark.I am a similar size to you and often a 22 on top because I am very busty,and some of the more casual items like jumpers and knitwear and the checked/flannel shirts bury me and could be worn by someone at least 2 sizes bigger comfortably.Also she has a fairly small waist for her size,and a lot of the things she buys are dresses and skirts with tighter waists and huge,flowy flared bottoms to accomodate her hips and bum

I think her mum definitely has agoraphobia as well as lots of physical problems. I hated the way Candy rolled her eyes at her mum not being able to do things. Yes her mum looks miserable and like death warmed up. However she is clearly suffering with a mental illness. Candy makes everything about her.

Did anyone notice the leopard coat/cardigan that was on top of the pile for donating? She only hauled that a few days ago! I know she’s not putting it in the bin but still, it’s all rather wasteful in my opinion.

I actually can't stand her mother. I know it's unpopualr opinion on here but I don't think mental health problems are an excuse for being a d!ck.
Her mother is vile. Nasty evil little witch of a woman.

I actually can't stand her mother. I know it's unpopualr opinion on here but I don't think mental health problems are an excuse for being a d!ck.
Her mother is vile. Nasty evil little witch of a woman.
I am a bit undecided about her mother.If she is nasty due to her mental health then I think its an excuse.I have multiple diagnosed mental illness and take a cocktail of medication,and while I have some very bad times,I always do my best to be kind and support my loved ones

I don't think we know enough about her mum or her illness whatever it may be to decide. If it is severe depression i imagine spending a lot of time with the fakeness would make it worse. Also she may not want to be a performing monkey for Candy, coz everytime someone visits her the camera is whipped out to show how amazing she is and how busy busy busy she is

Just seen all the posts, so thought one would be easier then quoting them all.

The way that Candy talks about her mum is so mean. Like I said in a previous post i know she commented on her weight in the past. Maybe it was a little dig at her to lose weight. Her mum and dad aren't big people and nor is her brother. So its definitely a lifestyle choice then it running in the family.

OMG about Burnham on gay dating sites!!! God forbid Candy found that out 🤣🤣 but if he is gay or Bi then it's not by choice she should be understanding if he ever did come out. Or will her religious side come out.

I wasnt being nasty about her accent. It's just her 🤣🤣 and the way she says things. She seems really stuck up, like shes better than anyone else. Everything has to be "rustic" and "cosy" which dont get me wrong I love it but it's all a little similar to Vicky. Even the music similar (that country/folk like Taylor swift back in the day)

I remember when she got the dash cam for christmas 🤣🤣🤣 didnt she buy him a star? I wonder what this years prezzies will be. never know she might get Burnham a shed to go in with his PC and warhammer stuff.

I agree he is always tired and moody. It might be something to do with feeling low. I see his little "cooking with bubs" has stopped, 2bh I quite enjoyed that. And he doesnt really get much of a say in the vlogs. I do feel sorry for him 2bh. Especially when having to do as hes told with She Who Must Be Obeyed!!

Thank you for starting this thread. The latest vlog!!! She always rambles on and repeats herself more times than any YouTuber I've ever watched in every section, But repeating the phrases 'weighing heavy on my heart' 'donating to those in need' 'so many super warm items for those in need' 'blessing those in need'. 'going to a really great home' SO MANY TIMES.

She even added a bit in to say that if anyone was thinking oh all those items were gifted, that she had bought some items out of her own pocket.

What a fake self righteous twit. If she hadn't repeated herself so many times at various intervals about what she was doing it would appear normal/genuine. People do that all the time. You only need to say it once. Can't she hear herself when editing, repeating herself?

She has no idea she is so incredibly see through. Getting rid of those clothes was not because of them feeling 'heavy on her heart' due to moral, social, etc values, any more than getting rid of the kitchen and house clutter was - it was purely to declutter for more room, not spurned by self loathing of her own greed. She did it for herself. And that's fine, just be honest!

Bubs reminds me of my ex, you can guarantee their romantic life is dead in the water with how he has to have 3 naps a day. I lived through that. He's not interested in her. There's no flirting, no passion, just yawning, forced weird dead eyed smiles, 'kisses for camera' and endless headaches, illness and naps.

And omg the dash cam 😂 she was so mad!! That was the most excruciating gift exchange ever. Repeatedly asking him if he liked things because his face bears no expression whatsoever like in any situation.

Reactions: 5
Thank you for starting this thread. The latest vlog!!! She always rambles on and repeats herself more times than any YouTuber I've ever watched in every section, But repeating the phrases 'weighing heavy on my heart' 'donating to those in need' 'so many super warm items for those in need' 'blessing those in need'. 'going to a really great home' SO MANY TIMES.

She even added a bit in to say that if anyone was thinking oh all those items were gifted, that she had bought some items out of her own pocket.

What a fake self righteous twit. If she hadn't repeated herself so many times at various intervals about what she was doing it would appear normal/genuine. People do that all the time. You only need to say it once. Can't she hear herself when editing, repeating herself?

She has no idea she is so incredibly see through. Getting rid of those clothes was not because of them feeling 'heavy on her heart' due to moral, social, etc values, any more than getting rid of the kitchen and house clutter was - it was purely to declutter for more room, not spurned by self loathing of her own greed. She did it for herself. And that's fine, just be honest!

Bubs reminds me of my ex, you can guarantee their romantic life is dead in the water with how he has to have 3 naps a day. I lived through that. He's not interested in her. There's no flirting, no passion, just yawning, forced weird dead eyed smiles, 'kisses for camera' and endless headaches, illness and naps.

And omg the dash cam 😂 she was so mad!! That was the most excruciating gift exchange ever. Repeatedly asking him if he liked things because his face bears no expression whatsoever like in any situation.
"Thou Shall Not Be Greedy" said Candy...... Never 🤣🤣

2bh I'd have a constant headache having to put up with candy going on and on about stuff. No interest in what Burnham likes. When she mentions him gaming theres an eye roll. When she mentions his warhammer theres an eye roll.

When they went to wales a month or so back and the Warhammer shop was closed she looked so relieved!! I felt quite sorry for him 2bh as he had to endure going to the shops she wanted to go in.

I think hes glad when Vicky visits cause then he can have a break. And when Mike tags along too he can game with him. I find him weird (Vicky's Husband)

I might have to watch the gift exchange back just to see that look on her face again 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.