Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't know that the word declutter meant to just shove crap into a corner!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure she said last year that she was going to be mindful and not buy so many clothes. She donated a huge amount to charity, church and Vicky but she’s accepted so many freebies clothes because it’s content for her and she doesn’t seem to see she has a problem with wasting money. We say it over and over, but she would have had such a massive deposit for a house. I personally would prefer to own my house with minimal things, than a rented property full to the brim of tat. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s made the connection that she may have less anxiety if she bought less crap every week.

Why not stop creating the clutter in the first place?

I assume they live in SE where it’s expensive to buy so aren’t interested in getting on housing ladder?

Reactions: 7
Can I just scream 2 words?
‘BLOODY DOGGO’S’
I know it’s probably petty and I need to get over it. But when she says doggo’s it really irritates me 🤯🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just like Brogan Tate, don’t know if and if you follow her. She just buys things, random things, and uses the hauls to create content. I think they’re just both very lonely people.
I don't know who brogan Tate is, but I think you're right,she's lonely, Emma put a vlog out meeting up with Sophie, and Vicky has put a vlog up about meeting friends, does make you wonder how she seems to lose friends!!

Reactions: 6
I think she falls out with people easily. Like I said she seems highly strung and hard work. I think she’s more like her mum than she thinks.

How awkward was the greeting by her mother. If I saw my mother I would throw my arms round her and give her a great big cuddle. I certainly wouldn't give her a peck on both checks like she did. Also seems like her Lidil shopping days are over. Seems to have gone up market to M&S and Sainsburys and seems to show off about it!!!!

Reactions: 5
How awkward was the greeting by her mother. If I saw my mother I would throw my arms round her and give her a great big cuddle. I certainly wouldn't give her a peck on both checks like she did. Also seems like her Lidil shopping days are over. Seems to have gone up market to M&S and Sainsburys and seems to show off about it!!!!
I just whizzed through that vlog, why was her mum having a bath at their place? Yep it's all about m&s now, more money than sense!!!

They are not going to manage in that two bedroom house when they eventually have a baby. They have so much unnecessary stuff that a baby and all the equipment that you need for a small child - will not fit. They really need an extra downstairs room as well as a bedroom - so they can keep the dogs from the baby/child (my late mother's shih tzu's were horrible and extremely jealous when I had my daughter!).

It looks like Candy's office space is in the living room and Burnham's is upstairs. Where would they put a cot/wardrobe/drawers for a baby? If they convert their guest room into a nursery, there's no room for all the clutter in that room. Where would they put a pushchair/pram/highchair/baby bouncer/baby walker/toys/nappies/wipes etc etc ? Me and my hubby seriously struggled with a two bedroom (same size as Candy's house) - so we got a four bedroom. We have five rooms downstairs and it still isn't big enough (children bring friends over to stay - even grown up children!)

btw I'm not saying it isn't possible to raise a child in a two bedroom house - a lot of people do manage.....but, we know Candy's shopping addiction which will get four times worse when she is expecting a baby.......

• Heart
Hate to say it but when she has a baby the dogs will be gone.. probs rehomed to her parents

• Sad
She’d definitely be the kind of mum who would want a girl as well
So she can dress it up like a doll.

The amount of montages in each vlog are just lazy vlogging and without them they’d only be about 10 mins long 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.