Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate that hot tub next door to me, even the humming of it would drive me up the wall.

Reactions: 4
Just watched some of ‘the range’ vlog uploaded today. The squeaking/squealing she does is just too much, I had to click off.

Reactions: 12
Each week is a homely shopping hall these days.

I can’t believe someone who is so #blessed needs to spend so much money on material items. She’s making the house look lovely, but she had lots of nice bits before. There’s no need to waste money like that.

Reactions: 10
Just watched some of ‘the range’ vlog uploaded today. The squeaking/squealing she does is just too much, I had to click off.
I know! She almost wet herself showing her new autumnal phone case on the previous vlog! Very sad! Obviously all the material things she buys fill the void she has to try and make her happy!

Reactions: 9
She’s is 10x more hyper and 100% more squeaky in this weeks vlog! She’s got a Hot tub and has been shopping both in store and online, so everything is soooo good a super beautiful and she so blessed. I’ve never known such a materialistic person. Her whole mood is based on buying things. Really sad actually. But yeah the squeaking this week 🤯🤯🤯

Omg she’s is ridiculous! I cannot believe someone can act that way over a bloody mirror! How is she not mortified…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times can she say "blessed" in one video? And also go on and on about the mirror and hallway and doing that screeching high pitched voice!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She should be careful and watch out, her ‘friend‘ Em got Covid from wherever she gallivanted off too doing this that and the other. then wondered how she caught it.

Has Candy ever spoken about her and the other half getting the vaccine?.

I’m off to watch the vlog, I really dislike when she does that giggle and all that happy clappy stuff.

I have those curtain of lights, just wait until the wind gets to them, they get all tangled and you end up having to unknot them, nightmare.

Ours are on a fence we ended up using those u-shaped nails to tack them to the fence so they didn’t move.

The giggles, arghhhh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s is 10x more hyper and 100% more squeaky in this weeks vlog! She’s got a Hot tub and has been shopping both in store and online, so everything is soooo good a super beautiful and she so blessed. I’ve never known such a materialistic person. Her whole mood is based on buying things. Really sad actually. But yeah the squeaking this week 🤯🤯🤯

Omg she’s is ridiculous! I cannot believe someone can act that way over a bloody mirror! How is she not mortified…..
I noticed shes more hyper than usual, it must be like Xmas everyday in her house with all the parcels!
And yes she's very materialistic, up to them what they spend their money on, but it seems never ending with her at the moment, it's like she's addicted to shopping!

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell she loves that mirror … I thought she was gonna cry. 😂🙈 who else has to fast forward when she manic laughing? 🙋

• Haha
Me - I have to fast forward!

With all that they spend they could have a house deposit in no time and not be renting! I've never seen such spendaholics

I watched her last few vlogs in a few minutes because I had to fast forward so much. Can’t be doing with the weird baby laughing and constant buying. I thought she was decluttering. Her life is essentially buy things, move things, chuck things, buy more things, move them around, chuck more things

Reactions: 7
I’m curious, what does she do for a living?
She works for a wine importer I think - she's like a supervisor/customer care or something. I think Bubs is a payroll clerk or works in insurance

This weeks vlog...FFS the constant squealing and fake laughing !

Of course she had Bubs putting new furniture in the hall - getting rid of the other unit she went mad for last year.......Why don't they use this money they're wasting for a bigger property?

Reactions: 11
She works for a wine importer I think - she's like a supervisor/customer care or something. I think Bubs is a payroll clerk or works in insurance

This weeks vlog...FFS the constant squealing and fake laughing !

Of course she had Bubs putting new furniture in the hall - getting rid of the other unit she went mad for last year.......Why don't they use this money they're wasting for a bigger property?
She obviously doesn't like that new sideboard either. The other one was much nicer and fit the space.

Reactions: 2
I'd hate to be her neighbours. Does that hot tub make a constant hum or can it be switched off? Maybe it's just me, but if I had neighbours that weren't sheep 😂 I would be respectful and not have a loud hot tub on constantly, YouTube videos playing out loud (headphones, Candy!) the projector for film nights etc. I don't think I could live next to other people 😂

Reactions: 5
I'd hate to be her neighbours. Does that hot tub make a constant hum or can it be switched off? Maybe it's just me, but if I had neighbours that weren't sheep 😂 I would be respectful and not have a loud hot tub on constantly, YouTube videos playing out loud (headphones, Candy!) the projector for film nights etc. I don't think I could live next to other people 😂
They can be. My sisters neighbour has an inflatable one and I can hear it humming from over the road if we’re in her garden. What that, the highpitched laughing, and constant DIY, the neighbours must be loving them

• Haha
Perhaps we could play “Hot tub lottery - guess how many times she says hot tub in her vlog. How does she found time to work, the amount of filming, editing and watching vlogs she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.