Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a well weird dream about BUBZ!! I was driving him about and he was sat behind me and started stroking my hair!!! I woke up feeling unclean and concerned - how he has got into my sub conscious!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched kate’s vlog. At one point she has to have a half an hour nap with a headache. I’m not surprised with the amount of loud manic laughing and screeching Candy was doing 🙄😖

Reactions: 5
Watched kate’s vlog. At one point she has to have a half an hour nap with a headache. I’m not surprised with the amount of loud manic laughing and screeching Candy was doing 🙄😖
Don't blame her, it must be exhausting being around candy when she's hyper!!

This is probably why both candy’s best friends live a bit of a distance away. Imagine hearing that manic laughing on the regular. 🙊

I wish Kate would explain to us why she’s friends with Candy.
Also, is Vicky completely out of the picture now ?? I know she’s been unwell but Candy never mentions her ??

Poor Kate. Why is Kate friends with her again?? Kate likes a drink and a good time. Candy doesn’t .
Ive just quoted this from you, Kate's thumbnail was the pair of them having a drink, think that's a dig at us?
Mind you, candy probably had no alcohol, her dad makes up for it, he's always drinking!
And yes, what's happened with Vicky?

Was wondering why just her dad went with them, her mum bailed on her again!

Reactions: 4
Yeah but have you noticed her mum was happy to go to that Spa day with Candy to be waited on hand and foot! I've said it before but the mother doesn't seem to have a problem scoffing cakes and drinking cappuccinos when it suits.

• Haha
Yeah but have you noticed her mum was happy to go to that Spa day with Candy to be waited on hand and foot! I've said it before but the mother doesn't seem to have a problem scoffing cakes and drinking cappuccinos when it suits.
Yep have noticed, but that would have been a free holiday for her in a lovely place, and candy would have still waited on her!
I expect deep down they were glad she didn't go, she comes across as a fun sponge!

I think from previous videos she said the mum has quite extreme anxiety? I find the dad creepy AF!!

Reactions: 7
I think from previous videos she said the mum has quite extreme anxiety? I find the dad creepy AF!!
I think her dad wanted the break - even though he is creepy AF. He comes across as younger than Candy's mum. She acts like an 80 year old.....

• Haha
I think her dad wanted the break - even though he is creepy AF. He comes across as younger than Candy's mum. She acts like an 80 year old.....
Yes I find him abit creepy to, there's a poster on here who's related to candy mention him about having an affair? He so looks the type!!

@evoway13 did you watch just Kate's you tube? I think she's a refreshing change, proper down to earth and not using it to get freebies!

Last edited:
I don’t think Kate particularly enjoyed that break with Candy, Bubz and the Dad. It was telling that her partner didn’t come. Agree the Dad probably needed a break from the Goblin Mother.

• Haha
I have a feeling that two of her friends are on here or lurking. I’d love them to say what they really think of her!
Hi - im not a friend but a relative and everything you say about her is true. See is extremely self-centred, its her way or the highway, as soon as you say one bad thing about her she blocks you. She is not all sweetness and light and can say horrible things, like her mom living in a pig stye, so when I suggested she could maybe get someone in to help with the cleaning, reply was her dad could get off his fat arse and do it. She has disowned me as we don't ever go and visit her in Southampton!!! Go figure - everyone else has to make an effort around her but she couldn't be bothered. As for her family the way she treats them is a disgrace. The world is round and one day karma will kick that big butt of hers...

Yes I find him abit creepy to, there's a poster on here who's related to candy mention him about having an affair? He so looks the type!!

@evoway13 did you watch just Kate's you tube? I think she's a refreshing change, proper down to earth and not using it to get freebies!
That post was probably from me and yes he has had many many affairs, the day before he got married he went out to dinner with some woman, was also having an affair when mum was pregnant with her elder brother. He is the most two faced, creepy man I have never liked him. He has alienated the few friends he had because they did not agree with his finatical views. Lastest one is after coming back from holiday he thinks he might have COVID, he never got any jabs as it was a conspiracy etc etc etc and now wants to get one. I hope he does have COVID he deserves it for all his bullshit.

Mum never goes with them, she is glued to that bed of hers.

Last edited:
Hi - im not a friend but a relative and everything you say about her is true. See is extremely self-centred, its her way or the highway, as soon as you say one bad thing about her she blocks you. She is not all sweetness and light and can say horrible things, like her mom living in a pig stye, so when I suggested she could maybe get someone in to help with the cleaning, reply was her dad could get off his fat arse and do it. She has disowned me as we don't ever go and visit her in Southampton!!! Go figure - everyone else has to make an effort around her but she couldn't be bothered. As for her family the way she treats them is a disgrace. The world is round and one day karma will kick that big butt of hers...
Hi there, was it you who said about her dad having an affair?
Yes she does come across as it's my way or the highway!!

I don’t think Kate particularly enjoyed that break with Candy, Bubz and the Dad. It was telling that her partner didn’t come. Agree the Dad probably needed a break from the Goblin Mother.
At least he turned up, am sure more for Kate than meeting them, he's the polar opposite of bubz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Persha oh wow that's so interesting so she cuts of family and friends then soon she'll have no one at all even the dogs will have enough one day!

Reactions: 2
That post was probably from me and yes he has had many many affairs, the day before he got married he went out to dinner with some woman, was also having an affair when mum was pregnant with her elder brother. He is the most two faced, creepy man I have never liked him. He has alienated the few friends he had because they did not agree with his finatical views. Lastest one is after coming back from holiday he thinks he might have COVID, he never got any jabs as it was a conspiracy etc etc etc and now wants to get one. I hope he does have COVID he deserves it for all his

That post was probably from me and yes he has had many many affairs, the day before he got married he went out to dinner with some woman, was also having an affair when mum was pregnant with her elder brother. He is the most two faced, creepy man I have never liked him. He has alienated the few friends he had because they did not agree with his finatical views. Lastest one is after coming back from holiday he thinks he might have COVID, he never got any jabs as it was a conspiracy etc etc etc and now wants to get one. I hope he does have COVID he deserves it for all his bullshit.

[/QUOTE
not surprised to hear this!

Sounds really awful! poor mum! no wonder shes depressed & unwell a lot! wondering why she stays with him?:(

Reactions: 1
My god that was the most boring video. And also what a boring holiday!!! Why book such a big house like that for just 5 days and just for 3 people? Bet it wasn't cheap. Oh and also when did they get a new car....she didn't vlog that!!!! Think they used to have a BMW, now they have a Suzuki.

Reactions: 3
My god that was the most boring video. And also what a boring holiday!!! Why book such a big house like that for just 5 days and just for 3 people? Bet it wasn't cheap. Oh and also when did they get a new car....she didn't vlog that!!!! Think they used to have a BMW, now they have a Suzuki.
I never noticed the car!
She left a link for the cottage, I'd reckon just over £1000 !

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.