Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us too but that's fine by me, I look at some of the people on our estate who have brand new cars, all new designer threads and spending thousands and thousands. OH has a great job and I work part time, we have a 6 year old car but own it outright, I like clothes but buy and sell a lot on vinted and we're are savvy when it comes to big ticket items. I'd rather be asset rich and cash poor so we overpay the mortgage each month which will also help when we move on.

I don't know what the man child does but she works in import/ export although that could be as a slinger dockside.
He's a payroll clerk I think.......She mentioned it in one of her older vlogs when she was talking about them working from home. They're going to need a bigger house if they're wanting children....

Reactions: 6
The mango wood tiered cake stand is another mass produced item in China. It's available through many online retailers.

What I don't get is that she ordered the bookcase with the doors for more storage - then buys more stuff to put in it! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The 'garden makeover' is complete! I say garden - it's the size of my side garden where we store the wheelie bins!

Poor bubz was dragged around a cornfield to pick 3 ears of corn....and Candy forced him to move the 'greenhouse'.......that poor guy can't get a weekend off!

The 'garden makeover' is complete! I say garden - it's the size of my side garden where we store the wheelie bins!

Poor bubz was dragged around a cornfield to pick 3 ears of corn....and Candy forced him to move the 'greenhouse'.......that poor guy can't get a weekend off!
Spending all that time and money on grass in a rented place, madness!
Still no mention of Vicky, it's been weeks now.
So she's off to see Kate soon, I really don't get what they have in common! Watched Kate's vlog this week, felt so sorry for her, I had something similar happen to me, it's very frightening and leaves you not feeling safe in your own home for a long time.

Reactions: 4
Fiddling with her blooming hair again. Just wondered do you think she ever refuses any PR products?

Reactions: 4
The sound effects for the ice-cream...😰 The pair of them are proper shite eaters, obsessed with food! All that WW junk they had delivered, just eat healthier FFS! How is that gonna last long term? Also all the brown nosing in the comments...Hi beautiful Candy, you're just a wonderful person, so genuine, so inspiring, blah blah blah. Have any of them ever actually met the girl in real life! Jeezus! On the plus side Newt was treated to some exercise, one throw of her Kong in the garden. Of course that was more than enough for Mother Teresa incarnate who had strained herself trying on clothes all afternoon.. courtesy of that most ethical of brands...Shein 🙄

• Haha
Another barbecue where her mother is a no show. I do feel for Candy when her own mother can't be bothered to see her own daughter. I bet her mother is a real miserable cow!!!

Reactions: 7
13 minutes 42 into the vog .....Candy is telling us that the grass looks lush since Bubz has put the fertiliser/feed on the grass. He says 'I've only put it on today'.....her reaction ...is 'well, you've put something on it ...it must have been the lawn seed.....I even took a picture......and sent it to Katie'....she's nearly in tears when she says this.....Bubz looks like he's in a weekend of hell for making her look a complete wally...... 😂

She's eating baby cereal ....because it reminds her of Zim..............

Bubz has bought her a hot tub (only £300 btw) as an early birthday present

Last edited:
  • Haha
13 minutes 42 into the vog .....Candy is telling us that the grass looks lush since Bubz has put the fertiliser/feed on the grass. He says 'I've only put it on today'.....her reaction ...is 'well, you've put something on it ...it must have been the lawn seed.....I even took a picture......and sent it to Katie'....she's nearly in tears when she says this.....Bubz looks like he's in a weekend of hell for making her look a complete wally...... 😂

She's eating baby cereal ....because it reminds her of Zim..............

Bubz has bought her a hot tub (only £300 btw) as an early birthday present
Ha ha, we called it on here she'd get a hot tub, she was probably waiting for a 'gifted' one!

• Haha
I think she's going up north somewhere, it must be near just Kate as she keeps mentioning meeting up with her.
Oh right......When she kept mentioning Kate, I thought she meant her friend in Canada

Reactions: 1
Poor Kate. Why is Kate friends with her again?? Kate likes a drink and a good time. Candy doesn’t .

I cannot believe she has bought baby cereal to eat herself! This lady has very serious issues!!!

How many times a day does she change her outfit, no wonder she has so much laundry.

Reactions: 3
Poor Kate. Why is Kate friends with her again?? Kate likes a drink and a good time. Candy doesn’t .
I really enjoy Kate. I wish she would get more subscribers and start making a little money. Would be nice if she had a friend on you tube that would promote her and help her get some subs. ….👉🏻CANDY 🤨

Reactions: 3
Hilarious! She said it was a name from 'Zim' that she once heard..... Such a pious woman with a penis for a channel name - how quaint!

Perhaps she should just use her name instead.........
Hi - the word is from Zim, its from the local language called Shona and penga means idiot/stupid/mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.