Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to agree with you all now, her hair defo needs a haircut, looking really straggly on ends! Maybe shes waiting on her hols when she's sees Kate to get her to cut it!!

Reactions: 6
Have to agree with you all now, her hair defo needs a haircut, looking really straggly on ends! Maybe shes waiting on her hols when she's sees Kate to get her to cut it!!
Kate cuts her hair, Vicky takes her photos.. it’s like she only keeps the people around her who she can get something out of 🤔

Getting up at 6.30am on a Saturday for no reason. No kids, no exercise, nothing to be up at that time for. Makes no sense

Getting up at 6.30am on a Saturday for no reason. No kids, no exercise, nothing to be up at that time for. Makes no sense
I thinks she’s so tightly wound she can’t just relax and do nothing. I bet she’s a nightmare to live with. “Bubs move the furniture” “ bubs go to ikea” 🙈😂 and now she’s wasting money buying a load of autumn decorational tit. She has zero common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
FYI as i couldn't be arsed to watch her vlogs as I just want to strangle her being so false.
Has she mentioned that her brother in France is getting married!!!!! Was scheduled for October but he is struggling to get some paperwork sorted which they need. Probably not coz its not about her!!!!!

Reactions: 5
FYI as i couldn't be arsed to watch her vlogs as I just want to strangle her being so false.
Has she mentioned that her brother in France is getting married!!!!! Was scheduled for October but he is struggling to get some paperwork sorted which they need. Probably not coz its not about her!!!!!
I don't think she has!

Reactions: 1
What bugs me is the whole weight loss thing. Everyone in the comments congratulating her on her 'hard work' yet she's literally on Metformin to lower her BMI! I've been on that medication twice myself for PCOS and the weight dropped off within a few months, no dieting needed, most of it is shat out! She's hardly been sticking to some strict plan, so why act like she's done it all herself? The gym didn't last longer that a fortnight. The exercise bike is now a toilet roll holder, weekend binges of pure junk and when do they ever walk those poor dogs? She literally wakes up at the crack of dawn and sits there for hours, why not get dressed and walk the dogs for a change? You can hear them in the background scrapping all the time, poor sods must be bored out their minds. I don't know how you can get up and put a full face of makeup on to spend the day changing rooms around for the umpteenth time or driving to the shops to buy shite you don't need when the dogs haven't even been out yet. Priorities...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its been months since I watched one of her videos…how in the hell are they still working on the house!!??? Do something else…anything else dear lord leave the house and do something thats not moving furniture or building furniture.
why the feck is there a coffee table in the spare bedroom???
she says burnham makes sure she stops to eat and drink coz she would just keep going…but most of the time its just her watching him do stuff.

i wonder what her god would make of her consumerism? I dnt believe the bible says fill your home with so much stuff you can barely move

• Haha
Burnham must dread the weekend wondering what am I going to be building this weekend… again. What room are we changing up…. again. I thought his Dad was moving in? but looking at how the spare room was soon filled up with crap again, I’m guessing not?

Reactions: 7
She must have spent about £500 on crap in this vlog. The air fryer is £362 on Amazon! Not to mention all the food. No wonder they still rent.

• Wow
  • Heart
The monthly mortgage payment is unlikely to cost as much as the rent. I really don’t understand how they manage and justify their spending? They have one car, the house is small, they have reasonable jobs ? Yes they buy crap all the time but if they reined that in they’d save a few hundred a month surely

Reactions: 10
Personally I'd rather have my own mortgage than pay someone else's. I know not everyone is able to own their own home though, that said, they both have jobs.

Ownership would give them security of tenure for a start, at the moment their landlord could give them notice at any time. She's spent a lot of money doing the garden and buying lots of tat!

Reactions: 7
Personally I'd rather have my own mortgage than pay someone else's. I know not everyone is able to own their own home though, that said, they both have jobs.

Ownership would give them security of tenure for a start, at the moment their landlord could give them notice at any time. She's spent a lot of money doing the garden and buying lots of tat!
Couldn't agree more, we saved like hell to get a mortgage, and now have equity if we need it ( property rich. cash poor) that would worry me about renting.they could sell at any time, she really does buy alot of tat.

Reactions: 4
The roast beef wasn't 'bad' or 'off'.....I noticed immediately that she'd picked up 'dry aged Aberdeen Angus beef'....it has a distinct flavour (verging on cheesy.....perhaps next time, read the label ....

She must have spent about £500 on crap in this vlog. The air fryer is £362 on Amazon! Not to mention all the food. No wonder they still rent.
It's only £199 at other online stores. My daughter has a £29 air fryer which is perfect for two people.....it does the exact same thing as the Ninja .....which is a mini fan oven

Reactions: 3
Couldn't agree more, we saved like hell to get a mortgage, and now have equity if we need it ( property rich. cash poor) that would worry me about renting.they could sell at any time, she really does buy alot of tat.
Us too but that's fine by me, I look at some of the people on our estate who have brand new cars, all new designer threads and spending thousands and thousands. OH has a great job and I work part time, we have a 6 year old car but own it outright, I like clothes but buy and sell a lot on vinted and we're are savvy when it comes to big ticket items. I'd rather be asset rich and cash poor so we overpay the mortgage each month which will also help when we move on.

I don't know what the man child does but she works in import/ export although that could be as a slinger dockside.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.