Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even watch her at the mo. Too skin crawly with the constant fake laugh and also too smug losing 38lbs in absolutely no time whilst still eating loads of junk. I love hearing about people's weight loss, however fast they lose in comparison to me, but she purely infuriates me in a way no one else can and I want to clothesline her every time she mentions losing another three pounds in a week. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't even watch her at the mo. Too skin crawly with the constant fake laugh and also too smug losing 38lbs in absolutely no time whilst still eating loads of junk. I love hearing about people's weight loss, however fast they lose in comparison to me, but she purely infuriates me in a way no one else can and I want to clothesline her every time she mentions losing another three pounds in a week. 😂

Did you see the Iceland haul? It was all processed crap. I like a chicken nugget as much as the next person but with her its constant breaded/fried/battered frozen stuff!

Reactions: 5
Did you see the Iceland haul? It was all processed crap. I like a chicken nugget as much as the next person but with her its constant breaded/fried/battered frozen stuff!
I didn't but from ones before and how many treats and takeaways and times she says 'off plan' I can imagine it! I always notice too they drink litres and litres of pop every week, maybe they've swapped to diet now but that always shocked me.

Reactions: 6
Snoozefest vlog!!
She should change channel name to Living materialistly with candy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
No mention of weight this week, and I saw the bike was at the bottom of the stairs. I wonder if she ever refuses any PR gifts?

Reactions: 4
Snoozefest vlog!!
She should change channel name to Living materialistly with candy :ROFLMAO:
It's not very Christian like to be so materialistic! In fact a couple of biblical websites state that it is completely wrong to be wanting more material things!

It's not very Christian like to be so materialistic! In fact a couple of biblical websites state that it is completely wrong to be wanting more material things!
I think she's full of crap !!
Wonder how her 'vacation' up north went? Bet they end up staying in an expensive cottage, met up with Kate (who I hope is ok, not uploaded for a couple of weeks)

Reactions: 3
No doubt with the help of her prescribed medication metformin.😏

Why is she taking metformin? I thought that was a diabetic drug? Does it actually help with weight loss?
It is, buts its also prescribed to treat PCOS.
From what I understand it "may" help with weightloss but it's not for that.

If you have insulin resistance pcos or are diabetic it can help your metabolism. It definitely aids in losing weight. Good for her I say.

The amount of tat she crams into that pokey little house is ridiculous

Why is she taking metformin? I thought that was a diabetic drug? Does it actually help with weight loss?
I was on it twice in the past for PCOS and I lost a lot of weight very quickly. Of course there's nothing wrong with her being on it, as it will hopefully help her to conceive, but I find it very disingenuous that she never mentions that she has that as an extra aid to dieting. Somebody asked her about it in the comments once and she responded to the rest of their comment but not that 🤔

If you have insulin resistance pcos or are diabetic it can help your metabolism. It definitely aids in losing weight. Good for her I say.

The amount of tat she crams into that pokey little house is ridiculous

I agree but why can't she just be honest rather than making out she's sticking to some strict diet and exercise regime when, from looking at the food they buy and how she so quickly gave up on the gym/exercise bike, she clearly isn't? She's very disingenuous and so smug when people compliment her on her "hard work" when she has that medication as an aid. Considering they're both on the same plan then I wonder why Bubz isn't so svelte?🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Kate give us a sign you’re ok!

I haven’t watched the latest vlog yet.. well actually I saw 2 mins and switched off. You may aswell watch a vlog from last month / year whatever it’s so boring !

The vlogs are like Groundhog Day, same thing every weekend going IKEA and reorganising some furniture

Kate give us a sign you’re ok!

I haven’t watched the latest vlog yet.. well actually I saw 2 mins and switched off. You may aswell watch a vlog from last month / year whatever it’s so boring !
Yes, really hope Kate is ok.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched yet, just scrolled through, but Kate’s uploaded a video of when Candy visited last weekend(?) I’m sure that’s when Vicky was tagging along too but it looks like Candy’s dad has gone instead. She’s not gone and lost another friend has she. 👀 but yay Kate is back!

I haven’t watched yet, just scrolled through, but Kate’s uploaded a video of when Candy visited last weekend(?) I’m sure that’s when Vicky was tagging along too but it looks like Candy’s dad has gone instead. She’s not gone and lost another friend has she. 👀 but yay Kate is back!
Candy donated all of her excessive clothing to Vicky - however, Vicky wants to simplify her life and has got rid of the clothing that Candy gave her. Vicky has been diagnosed with lupus - poor lass. I think Candy has seen this as some sort of rejection

Candy donated all of her excessive clothing to Vicky - however, Vicky wants to simplify her life and has got rid of the clothing that Candy gave her. Vicky has been diagnosed with lupus - poor lass. I think Candy has seen this as some sort of rejection
Ah I was wondering what happened to Vicky. Skimmed the candy bits on Kate's vlog, too much of that laugh, was surprised to see her dad was with them?and that place must have cost a fortune!!!

Ah I was wondering what happened to Vicky. Skimmed the candy bits on Kate's vlog, too much of that laugh, was surprised to see her dad was with them?and that place must have cost a fortune!!!
What's Kate's channel called?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.