Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think she would make a good mum, she is too selfish and self centred. She seems all sweetness and light in her vlogs but underneath not very nice.
Her brother who is in France has been having heart issues and gets minor strokes. He had borrowed her car (was over here for a while from France), he started getting stroke symptoms so in a panic drove himselve to A&E and all she did was have a go at him for not bringing the car back!!! When he was in hospital in France none of them bothered to visit him. Its always her way or no way. Wedding was another example did not invite any family.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I've mentioned it before but why does she film when she's literally just woke up and can't open her eyes properly? It's not cute it's weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder who she fell out with at church for her to change churches? Seems she's the problem to me.

Wonder how long she'll last at this church

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember her mentioning the preacher wearing a baseball cap and she found it too casual 🙈 it sounds like she wants a more traditional church with a vicar rather than preachers

• Haha
  • Wow
She needs to do something other than 'Bible Study' - I mean, each to their own but, she's doing what I did back at school when I did O level R.E (showing my age now). She needs to be up and about and walking/being active as she has such a sedentary job......She's not mentioned the exercise bike for a few weeks either.....probably another expensive fad....

She mentioned on one of the recent vlogs that she felt like buying a paddling pool ....didn't she buy a pool last year?

Reactions: 4
She needs to do something other than 'Bible Study' - I mean, each to their own but, she's doing what I did back at school when I did O level R.E (showing my age now). She needs to be up and about and walking/being active as she has such a sedentary job......She's not mentioned the exercise bike for a few weeks either.....probably another expensive fad....

She mentioned on one of the recent vlogs that she felt like buying a paddling pool ....didn't she buy a pool last year?
I hardly watch her anymore, she mentioned a hot tub ages ago, maybe that's what they'll get next?

Reactions: 2
Her landlord must be rubbing his/her hands with glee at the amount she spends on doing up a rental. It always seems like such a waste when they could have saved it and put it towards a massive deposit for their own place by now surely. She’s a bit too addicted to spending though

Reactions: 10
I wonder what she is really like. She comes across as miss sweetness but seems to have fallen out with Emma, her dog groomer (can’t remember her name), Vicky so something seems amiss there

Reactions: 5
I think she is extremely self centred, and lacks empathy, so often falls out with people. Her friend Vicky has had health issues and I cannot believe that Candy will have been supportive, as it's all about her!

She's slowly filling that tiny house back up with gifted clothes after saying she was not going keep so much and back off from the fashion stuff! I think she does have some good intentions, but she just can't help herself. Certainly not seen any more charitable work/donations for a while!

The new church thing has intrigued me! I kind of think she was hoping they'd pay her more attention than they did, what with her being a big YouTuber, and that annoyed her! Either that or people could see through the sickly sweet act she trys to pull off!

• Heart
I have a feeling that two of her friends are on here or lurking. I’d love them to say what they really think of her!

Reactions: 7
Haven’t seen sight of the small trampoline she was gifted nor the exercise bike ( haven’t watched Sundays vlog yet) all that gym stuff she bought lol the big pink gym back, the pink cap 🤣🤣🤣 she’s defo a shopaholic.

Haven’t seen sight of the small trampoline she was gifted nor the exercise bike ( haven’t watched Sundays vlog yet) all that gym stuff she bought lol the big pink gym back, the pink cap 🤣🤣🤣 she’s defo a shopaholic.
I can confirm none of those are in the weekend vlog or were mentioned being used. They did buy a snack maker that makes waffles, toasties and panini though..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can confirm none of those are in the weekend vlog or were mentioned being used. They did buy a snack maker that makes waffles, toasties and panini though..
Omg really?
They could have their own house, decent size as they seem to make a good wage yet her constant buying and his expensive gaming uses all their money. They never do anything either, no Theatre no Holidays abroad or weekends away. Just buy buy buy and spending huge amounts on someone else’s property.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’ll have to declutter loads if they have a baby the house is full enough as it is

Another living room makeover......the exercise bike is in the spare bedroom - folded up..........They've bought another piece of furniture for the living room - an Ikea bookcase with glass doors.......

She says she will bring the bike downstairs to exercise on - yeah, that's going to happen.....

But, I have to admit, you can see she's lost quite a bit of weight....she's getting a waist ! I hope she perseveres.....having a baby is the most amazing experience...I hope the 'journey' has a happy outcome.....

They will need to move house when a baby comes along as he/she will need its own room when old enough. They need a spare room for all the clothes/gaming and computer stuff

Reactions: 3
Her poor husbands face when he knew he would have to spend another weekend building or moving furniture. My husband would divorce me if I made him move around rooms so much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The funniest part of the vlog was Candy explaining that she didn't film the night before as it was her and Bubs' date night, but they went to Ikea! How romantic :love:😆

• Haha
Another living room makeover......the exercise bike is in the spare bedroom - folded up..........They've bought another piece of furniture for the living room - an Ikea bookcase with glass doors.......

She says she will bring the bike downstairs to exercise on - yeah, that's going to happen.....

But, I have to admit, you can see she's lost quite a bit of weight....she's getting a waist ! I hope she perseveres.....having a baby is the most amazing experience...I hope the 'journey' has a happy outcome.....

They will need to move house when a baby comes along as he/she will need its own room when old enough. They need a spare room for all the clothes/gaming and computer stuff
How many times can you change a room, mines been the same for years!!!
Ah, bikes upstairs, we called it, clothes horse!!
Does she not go out visiting friends any more,gone very quiet on the Vicky front?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.