Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps she's gone back to work?
It is strange that she doesn't get mentioned anymore, her and candy were supposed to go visit just Kate, but in a recent vlog, candy and 'bub' have booked a holiday later in year near Kate.

Reactions: 1
Boring vlog, off plan for a change! Can't stand the way the dogs scrounge for food, getting up on the chair opposite you when eating, no no no!!!
She doesn't seem to out anywhere anymore, do wonder if it's gone tits up with Vicky!!!
MORE clothes, why?????

Boring vlog, off plan for a change! Can't stand the way the dogs scrounge for food, getting up on the chair opposite you when eating, no no no!!!
She doesn't seem to out anywhere anymore, do wonder if it's gone tits up with Vicky!!!
MORE clothes, why?????
I watched Vicky’s last vlog and she has been diagnosed with Lupus so maybe because of that

Reactions: 1
Candy was ill with a stomach upset and gained weight ......She is also pushing another AliExpress jewellery maker (I found the starfish charms - 20 for £1.00)

Reactions: 2
Her hair is way too long as it is but would look lovely 6 inches off. Least it's not frazzled to a thin crisp like Em's!! But remember all the tears and drama when she had the balayage done!!! Jeez that was annoying!!

Reactions: 6
Her hair is way too long as it is but would look lovely 6 inches off. Least it's not frazzled to a thin crisp like Em's!! But remember all the tears and drama when she had the balayage done!!! Jeez that was annoying!!
Yes it was, and as for em, she'll continue to fry her hair! But I do like the condition of Candy's hair, and yes it's long, so what? Omg, am I liking candy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Candy has nice hair, but it’s too long IMO I think a good 5-6 inches would do her much better. But it’s the constant touching of it that gets on my nerves. It’s not got a style it’s just there all long and heavy!

Reactions: 8
Candy has nice hair, but it’s too long IMO I think a good 5-6 inches would do her much better. But it’s the constant touching of it that gets on my nerves. It’s not got a style it’s just there all long and heavy!
Manchild didn't like it when she had highlights and a trim.

• Haha
  • Wow
The long hair, the baby voice that she does and he obviously loves it. Gives me the heeby jeebies 😑

• Sick
How and why would you go off plan if you were ill, she always says&does this every time she's unwell and I don't get it. She always makes it sounds like she has tummy/gastro stuff, so why would you eat bad food and enough of it to gain weight with a bad tummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have just reported Candy to the ASA - for including a ten minute advert about earrings without stating it in the thumbnail or title of the video - the description box alone is not 'legal'. I'm sick of influencers doing this in the UK. Luckily they get fined heavily though......They seem to think if they are not paid for the advertisement, then it's a 'free for all'.....it doesn't matter if you're paid in money; products; or services - it's still classed as a sponsorship here in the UK

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can really see Candy’s weight loss, I hope she keeps it up, she is also very pretty.

I do love how she embraces her body and as annoying as that giggle is, she does put on a good video, showing off her curves with no silly poses and stands up straight.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.