Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed mother dear wasn't at the barbaque. God I bet she is real miserable to be around. She never goes anywhere just procrastinates at home by herself. Feel sorry for her hubby!!!

Reactions: 4
Noticed mother dear wasn't at the barbaque. God I bet she is real miserable to be around. She never goes anywhere just procrastinates at home by herself. Feel sorry for her hubby!!!
The mother is an absolute creature

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t the mum have bad mental health problems? I have my own theory that the dad has emotionally downtrodden her for years belittled her and made her into a shell of a women. The dad gives me well bad vibes so I have made up that scenario about the mum I have no other reason to thing that! 😂

Reactions: 5
Why doe she get up at 6am at the weekend? And it takes her 2 hours to get ready? What is she doing?
So weird.

• Heart
Why doe she get up at 6am at the weekend? And it takes her 2 hours to get ready? What is she doing?
So weird.
I know I don’t understand it, she sits there like death struggling to wake up! Just stay in bed ffs. It’s really silly. I think she thinks it makes her so cool but I think she’s a twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Also this modesty stuff is really ageing her.
She looks late 40's now with the clothes, the covering up, the attitude.

• Heart
I know I don’t understand it, she sits there like death struggling to wake up! Just stay in bed ffs. It’s really silly. I think she thinks it makes her so cool but I think she’s a twit!
Those stupid faces she pulls when stiring her coffee with the stupid spoon!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
'It's quarter to eight and I can hear bubs fiiinally getting his butt out of bed' what an utterly irritating hole she must be to live with.

Another snippet I watched she said she wore shorts under her well over the knee thick body fitting denim skirt for 'modesty'. What the actual duck are you on about? What exactly is modesty to her? Because that does not make sense. If a tornado happened, and managed to push it up an inch or two, what would someone see that is immodest? Your knees? Ants might see your pants if they look up your skirt? Modesty. What a stupid virtuous brainwashed load of absolute tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
'It's quarter to eight and I can hear bubs fiiinally getting his butt out of bed' what an utterly irritating hole she must be to live with.

Another snippet I watched she said she wore shorts under her well over the knee thick body fitting denim skirt for 'modesty'. What the actual duck are you on about? What exactly is modesty to her? Because that does not make sense. If a tornado happened, and managed to push it up an inch or two, what would someone see that is immodest? Your knees? Ants might see your pants if they look up your skirt? Modesty. What a stupid virtuous brainwashed load of absolute tit.
We all know it's for chub rub Candy. Come on now.

They have quit the gym already .. for a exercise bike and walks who called it? 🙈😂
I think I did :ROFLMAO:

The way she went on about the tiny cross necklace was hilarious.... "it's PARFECT" (perfect) -Candy said....and added "I have to wear it with a necklace extender" (so, NOT 'PARFECT' then???? :unsure:)......also £22 QUID!Is she having a laugh ? The identical cross choker as it's called on Ali Express is $2.89 and free delivery (sterling silver 925).....Candy pointed out she also has a mug from the same woman......NO Candy, you're the mug for paying £22 for overpriced tat! The keychain fobs are also available on Aliexpress/Ali baba.....

I just knew the gym would be a disaster. The idea of going to the gym is to keep motivated.....buying an exercise bike is absolutely pointless - especially in a house where you cannot swing a cat around! It only really exercises the legs too. You need to use it for a 30 minute session MINIMUM each day......

How is she going to show 'plus size' fashion when she loses weight? Will her appetite for free clothing dominate her appetite for losing weight?.....We can only wait and see.....

Also, her Simply Be try on video (23rd June) - she holds up a pair of sandals and says "In Zim, we call these 'rafters' .......is Candy aware that she only spent 12 years in SA and has been in the UK for just about twice that length of time. My daughter thought Candy was from Australia (I think she spent a year in Oz didn't she?)

Burnham got an exciting delivery..... storage containers for his Warhammer figurines!:rolleyes:

• Heart
The gym is no place of a modest conservative Christian don’t you know ! She may have seen a flash of boob and needed to pray the ungodly sight it away !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she diabetic?, I looked up metformin and it says it is for lowering your blood sugar levels, has she recently been diagnosed with it?, hence the diet and exercise. 🤷🏼‍♀️

She will give up on that bike, it will end up as a things to hang on there.

Treadmill would have been better.

She would be better of just aiming to walk 5 miles a day, costs nothing apart from the price of a pair of walking shoe/trainers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she diabetic?, I looked up metformin and it says it is for lowering your blood sugar levels, has she recently been diagnosed with it?, hence the diet and exercise. 🤷🏼‍♀️
For Candy's case it's being used for her PCOS......to regulate her cycles. My daughter's friend is on Metformin (as she has got stubble under her chin and she rarely gets periods)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.