Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For Candy's case it's being used for her PCOS......to regulate her cycles. My daughter's friend is on Metformin (as she has got stubble under her chin and she rarely gets periods)
Thank you, I didn’t know that, I still cannot believe she isn’t diabetic though, with her weight, eating habits and very little exercise.

I’m not downing anyone who is in this same boat, I was 7 years ago but changed my eating habits and life style, I still walk 5 miles every morning.

It scared the life out of me being diagnosed, so I put my head down and worked hard at beating it, which I did and have been classed as no loner diabetic for the last 6 years.

I hope Candy sticks with her exercise/eating plan, here’s hoping.

Reactions: 1
Her roast dinners look absolutely tit.. 😂 I’m sorry but for a special occasion roast dinner just frozen mixed vegetables chicken and crap roast potatoes!? 🤮

Reactions: 4
Her roast dinners look absolutely tit.. 😂 I’m sorry but for a special occasion roast dinner just frozen mixed vegetables chicken and crap roast potatoes!? 🤮
I know ! :ROFLMAO: A roast dinner at mine includes using 6 hob rings and two ovens (six shelves)....I have to have 32cm plates for my greedy lot (I've got a son at 6 foot, weighs 10 stone and can eat piles of food and not gain any weight...he's never out of the fridge either!)

Reactions: 3
Oh god not another frozen veg roast dinner!!!
Please !!! Do they not own a peeler ??!

On another note, she looks really nice in that white beach dress thing today.

With Candy's whole philosophy this tickled me. Apparently and backed up by urban dictionary ....

Penga means dick ...

Her name is literally "YouDick" 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
With Candy's whole philosophy this tickled me. Apparently and backed up by urban dictionary ....

Penga means dick ...

Her name is literally "YouDick" 😂
Hilarious! She said it was a name from 'Zim' that she once heard..... Such a pious woman with a penis for a channel name - how quaint!

Perhaps she should just use her name instead.........

Ewwwww not watched her in ages. Just switched off after watching her film herself wiping the sweat of her neck and tash after 2 minutes on the bike. Why even film that?!!!!

I've been on WW in the past.....and wow! How big are the portions that Candy is feeding herself? That bowl of salad with nearly half a chicken on it - including skin ffs! Chicken breast, boneless and skinless is 3 points....I can see now that she might not necessarily be eating the wrong foods....it's the amount! Eggs are 'free' (as in 'boiled eggs') ....not flippin' fried eggs! They're 3 points each if you fry them!

They need to lay off the eggs.

Today’s photo in the Bardot dress she looks lovely but it’s highly edited ??
She does look trimmer in recent pics so good for her! I mean their diet is still bad but at least they’re making some changes.

Blimey that salad would last me for days!!!
Why doesnt she take the dogs with her on her walks? find that strange!!!

Reactions: 3
Blimey that salad would last me for days!!!
Why doesnt she take the dogs with her on her walks? find that strange!!!
She's at home with the dogs all day by the sounds of it....she probably wants Bubz to have his turn. It'll be the same when they have a baby! ;)

Crikey, they're having Nando's now ! So, the exercising she's done on the bike ...was a total waste of time!

Reactions: 2
The exercise bike workouts can’t be that strenuous or sweat inducing considering she goes back to work after ... no shower 🤢. I can’t believe how much food she orders for the both of them. Their fridge looks heaving yet they always seem to be food shopping!?

I feel she’s going to be stuck in the same cycle of trying for a few months and then slowly slipping back to the old ways for the rest of her life. When I was losing weight, I would have a cheat meal once a week but it was just one meal. Not a weekend of it. What’s the point of putting in effort 5 days a week, and doing exercising and walking and pointing food if it’s wasted at the weekend. The meals look too big too.

This is not a hate post about candy, I really hope she achieves what she wants, but losing a couple pounds a week, then having a free for all day, I've read the comments how some can see she's lost weight, I can't see it myself, least she's trying, but as others have said, will it last!

Candy sure has the right name…all sugary, sweet and sickly! Either get your over long and straggly at the ends hair cut or leave it alone whilst vlogging, she’s forever fiddling with it, she’s either bored, nervous or trying to attract attention to herself, the latter one she doesn’t need to do anymore as she’s got that off to a tee!

Reactions: 6
I've not heard Candy mention Vicky for a while. I wonder if they have fallen out??

Reactions: 5
I’m new to this site and only found it after a search about Vicky Mouse, but I have recently started to watch Youpenga‘s vlogs. I’ve read through all the comments on this thread and wow have my eyes been well & truly opened. The main thing that annoys me is she is always fiddling with her hair- but saying that she is not alone. I do think she is looking slimmer though.

I really hope she keeps it up so they can have a baby or two. I think she would make a fantastic mum......because she knows what it's like to have a crappy one.......I can imagine Candy really bonding with her children and not letting them down - like her mother seems to constantly do!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.