Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does her makeup stay looking like that if she was sweating so much at the gym?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Candy has bought yet another 'blessed' t shirt and has left a review on etsy, complete with a photo of her modelling said T shirt! Is she after a 'free blessed tshirt?' lol? There are some cute designs on there including a mum and baby matching tshirt/all in one...'I made a wish' on mum's tshirt....and 'I came true' on the little all in one. Maybe Candy is hoping that this will come true! However, I can't see her feeling 'blessed' when she has to console a crying baby several times a night........

Reactions: 4
She says whether she gets pregnant will be all in God's plan for her.
Hate to break this to you Candy but I reckon it's more about science and nature than God.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She says whether she gets pregnant will be all in God's plan for her.
Hate to break this to you Candy but I reckon it's more about science and nature than God.
and trying to actually lure Burham away from Jeff

‘but Bubzzz, tuesdays are my nights with you!

‘no bubswubsy, I want to play with Jeff again’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well over the course of the last three videos she’s done an Asda shop and been to Lidl twice .... I can’t believe how much they spend on food. Even at their size I refuse to believe they plowed through all of that in just over a week

Reactions: 2
I thought she wasn’t going to do as many clothing hauls? And that she sorted and decluttered so Burhams dad had space. It looks like she did a sort out to buy more and make more content

Reactions: 4
I thought she wasn’t going to do as many clothing hauls? And that she sorted and decluttered so Burhams dad had space. It looks like she did a sort out to buy more and make more content
Yes she did say she wasn't going to do clothing hauls, what's the point if she's determined to lose weight, surely buy some new stuff then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The state of Bubzzzzz in that reel with the dogs. Lazy lump can barely stay upright. He probably needed a nap after that.

Hi everyone, I haven’t been on here in a while…. I can not remember what month it was now, when Emma remarked about “. Someone” as to why she hadn’t mention this person in a while… I was a little slow realizing what she meant… I caught but a few things Emma said, that this person had done to her. I guess the first upset between Emma and this other person was so bad the other person told Em she was sorry and she had been unfair towards Em. Em accepted the apology, thought everything was on the mend, until Em realized this person was ghosting her, had blocked, the works. At first I was shocked, then I went back into Em’s videos and I noticed Candy was nowhere to be found…. I believe Candy had been pretty rude to Emma. Did anyone else see that video?

Reactions: 1
Does Candy’s ridiculous giggles get to anybody else or am I the only one? And do y’all think she could be taking “ happy Pills” when she does all that giggling? Well I’ll check back tomorrow… bye/ night

She's been hiding her belly in flowing dresses....when she put the denim skirt on I was o_O! It's HUGE! Is it resting on her thighs?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For the love of god 🙄🙄🙄. Another haul for pointless clothes as she doesn't go anywhere!

That pink cardi hasn’t been off her back in weeks! Also soooo much food in the fridge. Yet they still go shopping.

Hmmm, evening skincare routine products total to the eyewatering price of nearly £300!!! All affiliate links!! Never heard her mention L'occitane products ever before, now they're the best thing since sliced bread!

• Wow
Hmmm, evening skincare routine products total to the eyewatering price of nearly £300!!! All affiliate links!! Never heard her mention L'occitane products ever before, now they're the best thing since sliced bread!

She obviously hasn't used them before because she can't even pronounce the name! 'Locker Tan' 😂 ? It's L'oxy tan ffs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.