Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they’ve made another account and will be watching this one. Pixi v2 we’re ready 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And shes back again 🤣🤣🤣 this time telling me shes been talking to people at church about me. What gives her the right to message me, to put me down, to belittle me.

Again I looked at the account before blocking it. If you've seen my previous posts you will know that I blocked the account that messaged me. This time the message is from Candy Lee Dean. It's her profile!! I wonder if shes messaged anyone else.
Now that is very love everyone, Christian , nice to to call someone fat, butch ,slut,etc. surely even as little as i think of her that wasnt her . had to have been Bubs. that has to be his escapism to release his thoughts toward his own wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually think more people lurk on here than we know about. I have a spidey sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that is very love everyone, Christian , nice to to call someone fat, butch ,slut,etc. surely even as little as i think of her that wasnt her . had to have been Bubs. that has to be his escapism to release his thoughts toward his own wife.
I whole heartedly apologize for repeating back what she said about you. I should not have done that. It has bothered me all day. I am sorry 🌹

It's not against Candy's religion to be bisexual/gay. Candy surely knows that same sex marriages are ordained in church now....

Candy seems to be acting like a spoilt child regarding her weight issues/fertility. Before you get free fertility treatment here in the UK, you have to lose weight. You can't be 'on plan' with weight watchers 5 days a week and have weekends off...it doesn't work like that. Looking at the food haul, they are definitely not on plan in the week either. She's got to eat less and move more - it's a simple scientific fact. I don't get why she's bought a gym bag and Apple watch. I've got a feeling the gym membership will go to waste. I also think that she'll prefer to eat what she wants and forego having children. If a person sticks to WW or SW , they can lose a stone in just four weeks. It takes just over a year to lose 4-5 stone if you stick to the plan

Reactions: 6
I can see you are all jumping on accusing me of making fake accounts, commenting on the screenshot on the pics I posted etc.

Before you all make your minds up deciding it was me. I've found out who it was I'm not going into any detail as its personal. All I'm gonna say Is the person that done it used to watch Candy with me years ago, he didnt like her. He is known for making fake profiles, to try and talk to me. He has the same phone as me.

As soon as I got the message requests, both times I screenshot them. At that time I genuinely thought it was Candy.

I'm definitely not the sort of person who would make a fake account write messages to myself and send them!!! Theres no point in it.

Anyway i dont need to explain why I haven't been on as its personal. Before you all start accusing me of something pointless and malicious, realise that there are people out there who like to make peoples lives a living hell, who get a kick out of hurting people, making out they are someone else.

I should have waited before I posted the messages, as not even an hour later I recieved a message from the person who sent the messages pretending to be Candy asking if I had recieved them.

I'm not angry I am just very hurt that people are quick to jump on and accuse without hearing the other persons side of things. Unfortunately for me I've had to delete my business facebook page as well as my own facebook as since those messages have come through I've had no end of messages from what I realise now are fake accounts, always commenting on my weight, my looks, threats etc.

So please before you make any more comments accusing me of making fake accounts etc please read this comment and understand it wasn't me.

Girl you’ve been caught out, just admit you messed up ! Your excuse has loads of holes in it but tbh I doubt anyone really cares now. just don’t do it again and stay on here for the genuine gossip or leave and make a new profile or something!

Reactions: 6
I can see you are all jumping on accusing me of making fake accounts, commenting on the screenshot on the pics I posted etc.

Before you all make your minds up deciding it was me. I've found out who it was I'm not going into any detail as its personal. All I'm gonna say Is the person that done it used to watch Candy with me years ago, he didnt like her. He is known for making fake profiles, to try and talk to me. He has the same phone as me.

As soon as I got the message requests, both times I screenshot them. At that time I genuinely thought it was Candy.

I'm definitely not the sort of person who would make a fake account write messages to myself and send them!!! Theres no point in it.

Anyway i dont need to explain why I haven't been on as its personal. Before you all start accusing me of something pointless and malicious, realise that there are people out there who like to make peoples lives a living hell, who get a kick out of hurting people, making out they are someone else.

I should have waited before I posted the messages, as not even an hour later I recieved a message from the person who sent the messages pretending to be Candy asking if I had recieved them.

I'm not angry I am just very hurt that people are quick to jump on and accuse without hearing the other persons side of things. Unfortunately for me I've had to delete my business facebook page as well as my own facebook as since those messages have come through I've had no end of messages from what I realise now are fake accounts, always commenting on my weight, my looks, threats etc.

So please before you make any more comments accusing me of making fake accounts etc please read this comment and understand it wasn't me.

I'm not quite sure why someone would make all this up, or write those awful messages to themselves, but, I hope you are ok! x

To be honest, i dont know if i believe who it was sending messages/making fake accounts but its all been found out to be fake and thats that. At the end of the day were all random strangers on the internet who get annoyed at the stupid things “influencers” do.
pixi if u did make the fake account and send messages to urself then I genuinely hope ur ok because that doesnt come from a good place but if ur story is true then that guy needs some help because like i said thats not a good place (also if he really wanted to talk to you then he coulda been a bit nicer)
Also appreciate u didnt just run away welcome back

so now thats all sorted out...Candy has done a ton of hauls recently...thought she was decluttering? Or was that just so she could buy more crap?

Reactions: 1
She’s now got 20,000 subs
Surprised she has so many as a lot of her vlogs are quite boring I tend to skip through most of them

Reactions: 3
Girl you’ve been caught out, just admit you messed up ! Your excuse has loads of holes in it but tbh I doubt anyone really cares now. just don’t do it again and stay on here for the genuine gossip or leave and make a new profile or something!
Couldn’t have said it better myself 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I work in Cyber Security, you’re not convincing me it wasn’t you. At the end of the day we are all here for the genuine goss outside of that I don’t think anyone is arsed. I’m certainly not. I just don’t think its fair to be accusing her of making some pretty loaded statements when it’s untrue.

Back to Candy 🍭 ...

I thought she was stopping the hauls - or am I having an brain fart. She literally has no space for clothing now the dressing room is gone ... so what’s she doing with all this gifted tit from Shein? Selling on depop... donating to the church?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's not against Candy's religion to be bisexual/gay. Candy surely knows that same sex marriages are ordained in church now....

Candy seems to be acting like a spoilt child regarding her weight issues/fertility. Before you get free fertility treatment here in the UK, you have to lose weight. You can't be 'on plan' with weight watchers 5 days a week and have weekends off...it doesn't work like that. Looking at the food haul, they are definitely not on plan in the week either. She's got to eat less and move more - it's a simple scientific fact. I don't get why she's bought a gym bag and Apple watch. I've got a feeling the gym membership will go to waste. I also think that she'll prefer to eat what she wants and forego having children. If a person sticks to WW or SW , they can lose a stone in just four weeks. It takes just over a year to lose 4-5 stone if you stick to the plan
Absolutely. Having a “treat day” even once a week could completely ruin your progress. You could easily consume 3,500+ calories (equivalent to a pound of fat) in a day if you are having takeaways etc.

I’ve lost over 5 stone in just over a year. I’ve had treats but not every single week!

Reactions: 4
I thought Burnham's father was supposed to be moving in with them for a short period of time?

Absolutely. Having a “treat day” even once a week could completely ruin your progress. You could easily consume 3,500+ calories (equivalent to a pound of fat) in a day if you are having takeaways etc.

I’ve lost over 5 stone in just over a year. I’ve had treats but not every single week!
I think it’s because it’s not so much they have treat days but treat weekends and they go all out for every meal for it. I lost 12 stone over 2 years and I had a cheat meal a week and treats here and there. Congrats on 5 stone! That’s amazing!

Reactions: 5
I'm like whateva over the drama, were all just randoms chatting about folks on the internet!!

Well done on you guys on your weight loss journeys, I'm in 2 minds wether candy will stick to it, she does have a habit of going off plan :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.