Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence, but I feel like this is fake.

If you search her name on facebook it brings up two profiles with exactly the same profile picture, except that one was created 4 hours ago. Seems pretty sus. I'm all for calling people out on bad behaviour but there isn't a need a manufacture false interactions with her.

She gives us enough material with the "blessed" tit.

LOL if you click on the profile picture it shows that the image was screenshotted by you phone @Pixi .... same toolbar at the bottom of the screen that you have in the message screen shots.
Oh @Pixi 🤦‍♀️ I did think it was her/him making it up

Well done detective @Smeeeehhh

Reactions: 7
Oh bloody hell. Pixi, girl that’s just silly. We all dislike Candy so you didn’t need to make stuff up !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Late to the party, wats going on? I did think the first messages were not from candy, and was surprised to see more today, so am I right to see that pixi made them up?

Reactions: 3
Well, that was a rollercoaster! It was highly sus both times that 'Candy' would be getting so personal and nasty about weight when she's plus size herself. Fat people don't generally go in on the fat thing on other people, far too self conscious to do that and it would also make no sense 🤣

Reactions: 6
I wonder why they needed to make those messages up, I'm no fan of Candy's, but what was the point in it??

Reactions: 5
Wait? Pixi is the one doing this? Im a right bimbo the now so how did she get caught out? Imagine you were explaining this to a 5 year old please, I’m not the brightest hahaha

Reactions: 2
Wait? Pixi is the one doing this? Im a right bimbo the now so how did she get caught out? Imagine you were explaining this to a 5 year old please, I’m not the brightest hahaha
😂. Yes looks like Pixi faked the messages.

I looked for the Facebook account that Pixi claimed she was getting messages from and there was Candy’s genuine Facebook and then another one with the same profile picture that was only created 4 hours before ....conveniently around the same time Pixi got the messages. When you clicked on the profile picture for the fake account it was a screen shot of Candy’s genuine profile rather than a picture .

when you take screen shots it captures certain aspects of your phone - battery life, task bar etc and when you look at the screen shots uploaded by Pixi of the messages you can see they were screen shotted from the same phone.Circled the images for you ☺. Basically the same phone that took the message screen shots must have uploaded the profile picture to Facebook.

so either Pixi is Candy or Pixi fabricated the messages ...

Attachments

• Wow
All the drama is happening on this thread 🙈😂
I watched her latest vlog and I really feel for her. I hope the gym is successful for her. Although you can’t work off a bad diet unless she just wants to maintain all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the drama is happening on this thread 🙈😂
I watched her latest vlog and I really feel for her. I hope the gym is successful for her. Although you can’t work off a bad diet unless she just wants to maintain all the time
She really needs to stick to it, but we all know how she goes off plan alot, and how long will the gym last? Hope she proves us all wrong!!!

Reactions: 1
Wait...Pixi joined last October according to her profile...isnt that around the time Candy was saying she was getting hate online? She was one of the originals on this thread...has it been Candy all along???
I wonder if shell come back and explain as shes not been active since 530 yesterday

• Wow
That food shop was dreadful, full of bland convenience food with no nutritional value! I’m wondering if Bubzzzz actually wants to change... he always seems delighted when he shows the camera these deep pan pizzas burgers and wedges etc.
The gym is a great start but don’t forget the modesty issue!!! She’ll have to bleach her eyes after seeing people in shorts and sports bras!!! The horror!!
Seriously though a PT is a great idea as hopefully they will teach her more about diet too...

That food shop was dreadful, full of bland convenience food with no nutritional value! I’m wondering if Bubzzzz actually wants to change... he always seems delighted when he shows the camera these deep pan pizzas burgers and wedges etc.
The gym is a great start but don’t forget the modesty issue!!! She’ll have to bleach her eyes after seeing people in shorts and sports bras!!! The horror!!
Seriously though a PT is a great idea as hopefully they will teach her more about diet too...
couldn’t agree more. I actually feel for her on the infertility front - fellow chubber PCOS sufferer so I understand how hard it can be but I was absolutely mortified by that food shop ... honestly you would think a teenager ordered it. Everything was processed, and super carb heavy which is a bit of a no no with pcos .

Ok so do we actually think Pixi is Candy ?! Argh this is too confusing! I just had my vaccine so my brain is mush :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No I don't think it's candy, why would she make herself out as such a cow with those nasty messages, makes no sense to me 🤷‍♀️

Ok so do we actually think Pixi is Candy ?! Argh this is too confusing! I just had my vaccine so my brain is mush :ROFLMAO:
I’d say it’s someone who really dislikes Candy. I’m not a fan but I couldn’t be arsed to go to the effort of making a fake account and sending hateful messages, especially ones that are homophobic. Pixi needs a hobby.

What I really want to know is that pixi’s battery is 56% at 11.41 and 55% a few hours later. What phone is that. I need that kinda battery life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say it’s someone who really dislikes Candy. I’m not a fan but I couldn’t be arsed to go to the effort of making a fake account and sending hateful messages, especially ones that are homophobic. Pixi needs a hobby.

What I really want to know is that pixi’s battery is 56% at 11.41 and 55% a few hours later. What phone is that. I need that kinda battery life 😂
I agree, I was trying to be funny suggesting that Pixi was Candy 😅. I just think its someone trying to be malicious.

• Haha
Im cracking up here lol. Pixi where are you? Talk to us? Fess up 👮👮‍♂️
regarding candy’s video. That woman is addicted to shopping. A gym bag lol?! Calm down woman and get your good M&S carrier out like the rest of us. She’s seriously living in a bubble. The money these two spend is crazy.
Also the garden. When she was saying ‘oh it’s a mess’ I was legit on the edge of my seat waiting for her to say ‘we are gona fix the grass bit’ but NOPE mentions walls mentions flowers. Does she not see the eyesore we see?! It’d be decking that whole garden! Woman is cray cray 😝

• Haha
Im cracking up here lol. Pixi where are you? Talk to us? Fess up 👮👮‍♂️
regarding candy’s video. That woman is addicted to shopping. A gym bag lol?! Calm down woman and get your good M&S carrier out like the rest of us. She’s seriously living in a bubble. The money these two spend is crazy.
Also the garden. When she was saying ‘oh it’s a mess’ I was legit on the edge of my seat waiting for her to say ‘we are gona fix the grass bit’ but NOPE mentions walls mentions flowers. Does she not see the eyesore we see?! It’d be decking that whole garden! Woman is cray cray 😝
I was thinking exactly the same, buying a gym bag, Apple watch, as if all of these things are helpful for getting fit when it's just avoidance of actually focusing on the important part, just getting on with it, its so stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.