Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s moving furniture again in her latest vlog getting “bubs” to move his desk back upstairs for the millionth time this year 🙈😂😂
Aw no man just stop. They clearly have so much stuff they need a bigger house if they are so unhappy with any layout 🙈 I suppose now her only friend is in Canada shes got a pretty free diary so probably just trying to make them look busy with “house” stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she removed her hen do vlog? I wanted a giggle at how prude she was after her friends tried to make it fun.

Reactions: 3
If I made my husband move rooms so much, he would get bored of me and move out. I wonder if she does it so poor Bubs can’t get any quiet time Jeff

Has she removed her hen do vlog? I wanted a giggle at how prude she was after her friends tried to make it fun.
It was organised by Em and Sophie so I imagine she tells people she never ever had a Hen do 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s 100% on grinder and watching gay p*rn not gaming!! Poor bubs. She’s downstairs counting her ‘blessings’ he’s upstairs moaning ‘oh god’ 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I laughed so much when she said she’s moving the desk upstairs again 😂😂😂 it’s so funny

• Haha
Has she always been the crazy jesus lady. I’ve been subscribed to her for a while and never really picked up on the Jesus stuff until I followed her on Instagram and now I feel like it’s all she posts about . The constant ‘Jesus loves me’ is really jarring. I find it quite odd tbh

Reactions: 2
Has she always been the crazy jesus lady. I’ve been subscribed to her for a while and never really picked up on the Jesus stuff until I followed her on Instagram and now I feel like it’s all she posts about . The constant ‘Jesus loves me’ is really jarring. I find it quite odd tbh

No, the God stuff only properly started late last year and she's really ramped it up recently. It's not like she just attends church and does normal Christian stuff, she follows a lot of extreme Bible Study people on Insta, is suddenly very evangelical, and harps on about modesty all the time. I think she's very lost and looking for forgiveness over her failed friendships or stuff she has done in the past. A lot of people who become evangelists are escaping something or have had prior addictions

No, the God stuff only properly started late last year and she's really ramped it up recently. It's not like she just attends church and does normal Christian stuff, she follows a lot of extreme Bible Study people on Insta, is suddenly very evangelical, and harps on about modesty all the time. I think she's very lost and looking for forgiveness over her failed friendships or stuff she has done in the past. A lot of people who become evangelists are escaping something or have had prior addictions
thanks for getting back to me. It’s screams extremism to me, and now that you mention the end of last year I can see the change in her content. I originally followed her for her plus size hauls but every haul from this year there has been some inference or mention of modesty.

I felt a little sorry for her today. There’s still things about her that annoy me (the beige food haul 😑) but I wouldn’t wish fertility issues on anyone.

Reactions: 4
Shes talking about Sketchers as if they’re the best thing since sliced bread. They’ve been around for donkeys years! Everyone knows they’re supposed to be comfy.

I noticed Newt is very tall for a shitzu?
Her legs are so long !

I hope if she does get pregnant she drops the God stuff.

I hope if she does get pregnant she drops the God stuff.
GOD WILLING she will 😂 But she won't, it will be God blessed us, my prayers worked guys!

It's sad that the church / her Bible studies aren't teaching her real life coping mechanisms, they aren't working, she's clearly depressed and unhappy and would benefit from therapy or even a self help book/audiobook over scriptures.

• Heart
And shes back again 🤣🤣🤣 this time telling me shes been talking to people at church about me. What gives her the right to message me, to put me down, to belittle me.

Again I looked at the account before blocking it. If you've seen my previous posts you will know that I blocked the account that messaged me. This time the message is from Candy Lee Dean. It's her profile!! I wonder if shes messaged anyone else.

Attachments

• Wow
And shes back again 🤣🤣🤣 this time telling me shes been talking to people at church about me. What gives her the right to message me, to put me down, to belittle me.

Again I looked at the account before blocking it. If you've seen my previous posts you will know that I blocked the account that messaged me. This time the message is from Candy Lee Dean. It's her profile!! I wonder if shes messaged anyone else.
These messages are absolutely shocking! Do you know her IRL at all? Have you ever been friends with her? She's being very personal it's really creepy.

These messages are absolutely shocking! Do you know her IRL at all? Have you ever been friends with her? She's being very personal it's really creepy.
No, I dont. I used to follow her on Instagram and like the odd picture now and then but that's all. She blocked me then she started on my Facebook. First calling me fat and ugly on my profile pic then sending personal messages.

Wow!!! How rude and unChristian. What church is it that she still harbours these outdated views? I did pick up the pantry comment in the vlog. Is it some Mormonesque doomsday planning branch?

Those messages seem really suss, like why would she go out her way to continually message an ex follower and to have multiple accounts. Who ever is doing that needs some serious help. I cant say I 100% believe it really is Candy sending these messages coz shes too busy moving furniture around to message people 🤣 no but seriously if it is her thats just rude and bullying behaviour, and if its someone pretending to be her maybe try moving ur furniture around for something else to do

• Heart
No offence, but I feel like this is fake.

If you search her name on facebook it brings up two profiles with exactly the same profile picture, except that one was created 4 hours ago. Seems pretty sus. I'm all for calling people out on bad behaviour but there isn't a need a manufacture false interactions with her.

She gives us enough material with the "blessed" tit.

No offence, but I feel like this is fake.

If you search her name on facebook it brings up two profiles with exactly the same profile picture, except that one was created 4 hours ago. Seems pretty sus. I'm all for calling people out on bad behaviour but there isn't a need a manufacture false interactions with her.

She gives us enough material with the "blessed" tit.
LOL if you click on the profile picture it shows that the image was screenshotted by you phone @Pixi .... same toolbar at the bottom of the screen that you have in the message screen shots.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No way is that her! Don’t believe it at all. She isn’t a nasty person like that.
Im sure she has a wicked side but that’s just evil and as much as she does my tits in she’s just not that nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.