Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was a fake account made up by a former friend. Probs Em

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooooh that would be so funny!! I don’t know that EM would have enough time though with all her hairstyles and outfit changes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the hell don't they just buy a bigger house, surely they must be able to get a mortgage?
How are they gonna manage if she gets pregnant and have his dad there?

Reactions: 6
Looking at her IG Her wedding dress was hardly ‘modest’ !!
I mean she looked really nice but her boobs were offering a full house ! What would God think ?! Tut tut

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at her IG Her wedding dress was hardly ‘modest’ !!
I mean she looked really nice but her boobs were offering a full house ! What would God think ?! Tut tut
maybe that’s why she’s really editing her wedding video. Cutting out the bridesmaids and editing in a hazmat wedding dress

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She must really hate Emma to be editing her wedding video. Friendships end that’s life. I fell out with one of my bridesmaids years ago there’s no way I could be arsed to edit her out my wedding pics and video 🤣

Every single week without fail, at least once, 'if I'm whispering a bit it's because bubs is still in bed/I'm downstairs with the pups and bubs is still in bed....' Followed by.... 'its 7/8am on a Saturday/sunday'

Well yeah. So would I be, it's 7am on a weekend?! Surely speaking downstairs with doors closed doesn't require you to whisper, not with your highly soft baby voice? Is that what people do, if you wake up first you go round whispering all morning?! Why say it every single time? We know the drill! I think it's purely because she's irritated he isnt awake as early. Or irritated he makes her whisper?

• Haha
Did she say in that latest vlog when the Amazon delivery come that they ‘got bits for New car’?

Reactions: 2
Every single week without fail, at least once, 'if I'm whispering a bit it's because bubs is still in bed/I'm downstairs with the pups and bubs is still in bed....' Followed by.... 'its 7/8am on a Saturday/sunday'

Well yeah. So would I be, it's 7am on a weekend?! Surely speaking downstairs with doors closed doesn't require you to whisper, not with your highly soft baby voice? Is that what people do, if you wake up first you go round whispering all morning?! Why say it every single time? We know the drill! I think it's purely because she's irritated he isnt awake as early. Or irritated he makes her whisper?
And always clutching that bloody coffee in the clear glass thinking she’s Miss Perfect.

Reactions: 5
Her smirk and soft voice makes my skin crawl it’s like she’s grooming someone to join her cult!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched this reel again. She absolutely loves herself! Anyone with any lack of confidence would not post this to the world. Absolute narcissist! 😡 she’s a fake! And all this eye bleeping herself in the camera at the end, oh yeah that’s someone who definitely hates how they look! 🙄 Give it a rest Emma!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why the hell don't they just buy a bigger house, surely they must be able to get a mortgage?
How are they gonna manage if she gets pregnant and have his dad there?
I don't think his dad will ever turn up there. I think it was just an excuse for her to buy more furniture and move things around!!

Reactions: 3
She’s reading here. She’s deleted a recent photo she had reposted on insta of her wedding , it was a close up shot and her cleavage was on show ( I was referring to last week).
It’s really sad that she’s deleting her life pre finding God.

There are still photos of lingerie and swimwear on her insta! I'm not sure if she would put them in the 'modest clothing' bracket! I would say I'm not necessarily modest in my clothing choices, and although I wear lingerie and swimwear, I wouldn't feel the need to post photos of myself in them! It's all a load of #£@?, Until the next thing comes along for her to latch onto!

• Heart
She’s moving furniture again in her latest vlog getting “bubs” to move his desk back upstairs for the millionth time this year 🙈😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.