Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not friends with Candy on facebook. She followed me on instagram then blocked me for some unknown reason. I never interacted with her. When I first started following her I'd like the odd pic but that's it. So, I was totally shocked when I found this comment on one of my profile pictures on facebook from 9 weeks ago!!! Especially as in yesterday's vlog she was saying about being nice with what you say!!!

I thought it was a fake account but when I clicked on her name, it wasnt it's her account!!! So this whole be kind say nice things is an act. Really dont understand why she blocked me on Instagram when I never spoke to her and then to find that she has purposely found me on facebook and said this. To be quite honest I dont care what she said, it's the fakeness and coming across as If butter wouldn't melt. When in actual fact shes a nasty witch!!
I can’t believe she actually said that!! That’s so crazy!

She’s starting to remind me of Annie Wilkes from misery!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I think Hyacinth has a bit of an obsession with me!!! She obviously looks on here as I have just recieved this!!!

What sort of "dedicated Christian" would send something like this!!! And to comment on my weight about having a child. I'm 15 stone and shes saying about my size. Needless to say I've reported her account and blocked her. Shes one fake witch!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Ok, I think Hyacinth has a bit of an obsession with me!!! She obviously looks on here as I have just recieved this!!!

What sort of "dedicated Christian" would send something like this!!! And to comment on my weight about having a child. I'm 15 stone and shes saying about my size. Needless to say I've reported her account and blocked her. Shes one fake witch!!!

What the????
Is this on Facebook or IG? I just did a quick search on FB and she's down as Candy Lee Dean on there, but with same profile pic?

It's disgusting what she is saying to you. We need to do something if this is really her. How awful. Do not take any of these vile comments to heart!

Reactions: 3
What the????
Is this on Facebook or IG? I just did a quick search on FB and she's down as Candy Lee Dean on there, but with same profile pic?

It's disgusting what she is saying to you. We need to do something if this is really her. How awful. Do not take any of these vile comments to heart!
This was facebook. I wonder If shes done it to anyone else! I haven't taken any of it to heart, if she was to say it to the wrong person they might have told her a few home truths.

It's disgusting. If shes as dedicated as she says I think she needs to practice what she preaches. Just find it so weird how shes so sickly sweet on YouTube and then like this!! Just shows how fake she is!

Reactions: 1
This was facebook. I wonder If shes done it to anyone else! I haven't taken any of it to heart, if she was to say it to the wrong person they might have told her a few home truths.

It's disgusting. If shes as dedicated as she says I think she needs to practice what she preaches. Just find it so weird how shes so sickly sweet on YouTube and then like this!! Just shows how fake she is!
What a horrible little cow she is. Take no notice, I’m sorry you had to take that bigotry x

Reactions: 5
Oh my, she is truly horrible and hiding behind her ‘religion’ she really is a sorry excuse for a human being, she is a one to talk, not only is she vile on the outside she is truly evil on the inside.

Pot and kettle springs to mind, perhaps she should take a real hard look at herself in see herself, maybe she does and doesn’t like what she sees looking back at her.

And as for that stupid giggle, get rid of it, it’s as fake as you are Candy. 😡

Reactions: 2
Oh the irony! Her husband is gay isn't he? I'm sure someone on here or another forum said they'd spotted him on Grindr?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her name is Candy Lee Dean on Facebook though
Before blocking the account I looked again to see how far the account dates back to. There were pictures from 9 years ago. There wasnt much from recent only the wedding. I've just seen the Candy Lee Dean account and it was identical to the one I had the message from.

What a horrible little cow she is. Take no notice, I’m sorry you had to take that bigotry x
She truly is!! What I'm wondering is if she may have 2 accounts. She might have a second account to "spy" on people that have been blocked or who have blocked her. She seems like that.

Thank you, I've taken no notice. Yes, I'm bisexual and proud of that!! Yes I'm a bigger girl and I'm embracing that!! She doesnt really have any excuse to say any of that. It wasnt that long ago that there was speculation on here about Burnham being gay. I know it was only speculation but if he is surely its "against her religion" to be with him and "against his religion" to be gay.

Oh my, she is truly horrible and hiding behind her ‘religion’ she really is a sorry excuse for a human being, she is a one to talk, not only is she vile on the outside she is truly evil on the inside.

Pot and kettle springs to mind, perhaps she should take a real hard look at herself in see herself, maybe she does and doesn’t like what she sees looking back at her.

And as for that stupid giggle, get rid of it, it’s as fake as you are Candy. 😡
Totally agree!!! Seems like she doesn't want anyone else to be happy!! I said in a previous reply, I've not taken it to heart. A couple of years ago a message like that would have really got me down. If she said that to the wrong person it could really put them in a bad place. I know full well if it was said to her she wouldn't have that stupid giggle.

Oh the irony! Her husband is gay isn't he? I'm sure someone on here or another forum said they'd spotted him on Grindr?
I've just said about this in another reply!! No point targeting people that she doesnt even know about their sexuality when she should be looking closer to home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if it is a fake account set up by someone who wants to cause trouble for her?.

It will cause trouble for her, especially the homophobic part.

Reactions: 11

WTAF!!!!

She’s a hypocrite as well as homophobic. What a horrid, hateful dumpling.
Yeah that was my friend who saw BUBZ on Grindr!!

I can’t believe she really sent that!! How can you “look” bisexual?!

Im a lesbian and she hasn’t blocked me YET! Maybe she will?!

I wonder if it is a fake account set up by someone who wants to cause trouble for her?.

It will cause trouble for her, especially the homophobic part.
I was wondering that. And was also wondering whether she has another account to "spy" on people who have been blocked or have blocked her. And to now start messaging people she doesnt even know to tell them they "look" bisexual, are "ugly" and too "big" to have children.

Engaged bisexual here.It seems like Candy has fallen into the trap of thinking bisexual means 'can't keep it in their pants,'so to speak.I am engaged to a man and 100% faithful

I was wondering that. And was also wondering whether she has another account to "spy" on people who have been blocked or have blocked her. And to now start messaging people she doesnt even know to tell them they "look" bisexual, are "ugly" and too "big" to have children.
Also find it really strange how this other account is identical to the one named Candy LEE Dean. That would mean that someone would have to have been following her every move on the Candy Lee account to get it exact. I also notice that from yesterday's post that I put up that the account had disappeared and the Candy Lee one still active. Then when I received the message today (she had obviously been on here snooping and saw my post) the profile was still active. It had the same number of friends too. I've reported the account that messaged me. I could have sent a message back and spoke my mind but I'm not like that, I dont want to stoop to her level. I've blocked the account.

Just goes to show that she isnt all sweet and innocent. Just cause she sees herself as a "Christian" doesn't mean that she shows it very well.

Does make you wonder what really happened with Em and Sophie. And what Vicky and Kate have to come in the future. I'm guessing shes done things like this before as she doesn't speak about other friends who arent youtubers.

Engaged bisexual here.It seems like Candy has fallen into the trap of thinking bisexual means 'can't keep it in their pants,'so to speak.I am engaged to a man and 100% faithful
Same here!! X

I don’t know, I suspect it’s a fake account just trying to stir up stuff for Candy because the message doesn’t really make sense. I don’t see why she would shame someone for being bigger and having a baby when she’s trying to do exactly that herself right now. I’m going with a fake account. She’s capable of causing drama herself with her fake friendships etc without making up profiles. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. :)

Reactions: 14
I don’t know, I suspect it’s a fake account just trying to stir up stuff for Candy because the message doesn’t really make sense. I don’t see why she would shame someone for being bigger and having a baby when she’s trying to do exactly that herself right now. I’m going with a fake account. She’s capable of causing drama herself with her fake friendships etc without making up profiles. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong. :)
I hope you're right. It doesn't make sence. And if it is her shes not doing herself any favours.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.