Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh blimey, she's been down in my neck of the woods, so that'll be a vlog of how lovely etc it is down here, not so when you live here and have to live on crap wages!!
It said on YouTube she was on holiday in Cornwall hence no vids

I’ve been married 7 years & anything with the word ‘wifey’ makes me cringe. I wouldn’t caught dead wearing this 🤢🤮😂
C14C178B-4912-451D-9FEA-7971524897D4.png

Reactions: 5
But #modestyisbeautiful guys! Remember that when you dare you show a flash of ankle!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her ‘wholesome’ vlog is now up. Wholesome is most definitely not a word I would use to describe Candy or her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t why but Candy saying ‘I’ve just got to count my blessings’ and then her husband shouting in his weird baby voice from the other room ‘don't throw the Sainsbury’s bag away!!’ made me howl. #blessed #modestandblessed

They’ve obviously fallen off the WW plan and the doesn’t seem to want to change that with her food shopping haul right after

• Haha
Just been reading the comments on her new vlog, someone asked where her wedding video has gone, she said she's ' tweaking' it, deleting em more like!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is minor but I noticed Em's good friend Kim (Call Me Kim on insta) has been liking Candy's posts and vice versa.
I find this a little suss!

Reactions: 3
Also if you take a drink every time she says ‘super’ you’ll be wasted by lunchtime

• Haha
I am really quite worried about her. The book of Ephesians that she was reading in her latest log is all men are the head of the family etc and she has highlighted all of that. Coupled with wifey tops, modesty clothing and feeling that she should wear dresses/ skirts to church.
Of course we all make our own choices in life but this is a huge change for her.

You can be a modern Christian without taking 100 steps back into the dark ages.
She's clearly taking it too far and I wonder if it's a mental illness manifestation more than anything. Even dozy Bubzz won't hang around much longer at this rate.
She needs help.

I know this is minor but I noticed Em's good friend Kim (Call Me Kim on insta) has been liking Candy's posts and vice versa.
I find this a little suss!
You can be a modern Christian without taking 100 steps back into the dark ages.
She's clearly taking it too far and I wonder if it's a mental illness manifestation more than anything. Even dozy Bubzz won't hang around much longer at this rate.
She needs help.
Or is she trying to tap into the Bates/Duggar market? She uses a lot of americanisms. I don’t feel very Christian when I see Bubzzzz gormless face 🥊🥊🥊

• Haha
I think Candy is a very deeply unhappy girl, trying to find comfort and acceptance in anything she can! I find it really sad that she says she was so anxious to go to church, yet her husband couldn't be bothered to accompany her! I know if that was my husband and I there would be no question that he would come with me! Then for her to say he watched the service online!!!!

• Heart
I think Candy is a very deeply unhappy girl, trying to find comfort and acceptance in anything she can! I find it really sad that she says she was so anxious to go to church, yet her husband couldn't be bothered to accompany her! I know if that was my husband and I there would be no question that he would come with me! Then for her to say he watched the service online!!!!
I thought Bubzy was a Christian too, so why can't they go together.....oh I forgot he can't go out in his dressing gown 🤣🤣

• Haha
Or is she trying to tap into the Bates/Duggar market? She uses a lot of americanisms. I don’t feel very Christian when I see Bubzzzz gormless face 🥊🥊🥊
As soon as she said denim skirt, I thought Duggar vibes.

I thought Bubzy was a Christian too, so why can't they go together.....oh I forgot he can't go out in his dressing gown 🤣🤣
His dressing gown is not modest attire. I imagine he loves when she goes out. At least she’s not making him move a whole room around again

• Haha
He tells her he's a Christian for an easy life. There's no way he's into it all.

They don't have sex. You can just tell she is too prude for all that these days. Good luck making a baby.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.