Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She follows a lot of the Duggar’s accounts. A super evangelical Christian family in America who had a reality tv show. It’s kind of telling. Makes me wonder what her views are of LBGTQ people as their church is very homophobic and supports conversion therapy.

Reactions: 4
She’s lost the plot. I’d love to know what outfits she was wearing before that she considers too risky now. The long dresses which show slight ankle maybe?

• Haha
I asked it’s em on insta q&a if she would talk to candy again and this was her reply. Seems like she wanted to go into detail knowing it may get out to make candy look bad!
It would be good to hear Candy’s side of the story. It sounds like a lot of childish jealousy.

I would love to know want candy thinks because at the moment Em is being such a victim about it all and so innocent it can’t be that simple there must be two sides to this story

Reactions: 2
What's the point in trying to make the garden look nice with flowers, when the 'grass' area is a complete and utter eyesore! 🤣

I've never rented so have no idea, but I'd have thought she couldn't cut down a tree without the landlords permission?!

Reactions: 3
I hope they'll wear headphones with that projector in the garden. I'm glad I'm not her neighbour!

Reactions: 2
Every vlog of hers I watch, I still don’t get why they spend so much on a rented property. They could do all this and then the owner just decide to sell it. They could have had so much money on a deposit.

Todays vlog was just one long ad and her wasting money again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've never rented so have no idea, but I'd have thought she couldn't cut down a tree without the landlords permission?!
I would have thought this too. If not a legal requirement to get permission, it is at least common courtesy surely?

Agree they must have spent tens of thousands on rent and then all the crap they buy on top! So strange they haven't saved for a house deposit?

Also Bubz is NOT funny. He makes me cringe when he tries to crack jokes.

Reactions: 7
Candy has deleted all her past videos with Em. It must be driving Em crazy, she seems to be trying to get a reaction from her by talking about it in her videos and then spilling details to a stranger on Instagram. Candy is just deleting all trace of her 😂.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
:ROFLMAO: But she can't delete her from her wedding!!

If Emma got fed up always going to Candy's, Vicky will be next !!

Why does she even bother saying she’s “off plan”? When is she ever actually doing WW consistently?

I’ve lost almost 5 stone in a year by being consistent with my lifestyle. She makes excuses such as it’s Easter but if you’re serious about losing weight then you wouldn’t start eating crap the Wednesday before!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.