Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unsubscribed a while ago but when I first followed her 3 or 4 years ago she went through a period of being really upset and talking about how lonely she felt since Kate moving abroad. In one vlog she went “back to Church” and she was so happy to catch up with everyone there again. I got the impression that she only went purely to make friends. She didn’t go again for some reason and now it seems she’s got back into it because she doesn’t have Emma or Sophie around.
I’m not denying her beliefs but she seems to only be interested when there’s nothing else going on in her life

Reactions: 7
It was obvious ‘bubs’ couldn’t be arsed to actually go to church. Totally agree I’m of the opinion There’s nothing wrong with being a Christian and having faith. Modern Christianity is very progressive.
However she seems to be going down the Christian fundamentalist route mirroring the Duggar’s. If that’s her view I doubt she is ok with anyone being gay.
I just think she’s desperately sad and looking for meaning in life, which makes her Vulnerable to any ideas.

Reactions: 8
I'm not friends with Candy on facebook. She followed me on instagram then blocked me for some unknown reason. I never interacted with her. When I first started following her I'd like the odd pic but that's it. So, I was totally shocked when I found this comment on one of my profile pictures on facebook from 9 weeks ago!!! Especially as in yesterday's vlog she was saying about being nice with what you say!!!

I thought it was a fake account but when I clicked on her name, it wasnt it's her account!!! So this whole be kind say nice things is an act. Really dont understand why she blocked me on Instagram when I never spoke to her and then to find that she has purposely found me on facebook and said this. To be quite honest I dont care what she said, it's the fakeness and coming across as If butter wouldn't melt. When in actual fact shes a nasty witch!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not friends with Candy on facebook. She followed me on instagram then blocked me for some unknown reason. I never interacted with her. When I first started following her I'd like the odd pic but that's it. So, I was totally shocked when I found this comment on one of my profile pictures on facebook from 9 weeks ago!!! Especially as in yesterday's vlog she was saying about being nice with what you say!!!

I thought it was a fake account but when I clicked on her name, it wasnt it's her account!!! So this whole be kind say nice things is an act. Really dont understand why she blocked me on Instagram when I never spoke to her and then to find that she has purposely found me on facebook and said this. To be quite honest I dont care what she said, it's the fakeness and coming across as If butter wouldn't melt. When in actual fact shes a nasty witch!!
Omg, what a nasty comment, she really is one fake ass witch.

Reactions: 2

omg!!
Is that really her comment from her actual account? Wow that’s really awful.

Reactions: 3
Omg, what a nasty comment, she really is one fake ass witch.
It's not even what she said, it's the total fakeness that I dont understand!! If shes putting on an act to "gain friends" they will soon realise that shes not who she makes herself out to be. Then has the nerve to vlog a while back saying shes in a bad mood cause of some nasty comments on instagram when in actual fact shes also making nasty comments to someone she doesnt even know.

omg!!
Is that really her comment from her actual account? Wow that’s really awful.
I've had my fair share of comments and messages from fake accounts and just thought it was a fake account. BUT when I clicked on the profile it's actually hers!!! I went through all of the posts and it goes right back to when she first made the account!!

Makes me laugh how she cant deal with nasty comments on her Instagram but is quick to post them on other peoples.

Like my main post said I started following her on Instagram, this was back when I actually thought she was ok. I liked a couple of pictures here and there and then she blocked me!! I'd never even spoken to her I'm probably not the first shes done it to and more than likely won't be the last.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A girl at work follows her but because she likes her I keep my mouth shut about tattle etc.
Anyway today she told me she's tried to reach out Candy on her on IG cos she's worried about her being forced into the religious devotion stuff and the sudden obsession with covering her body and her comment was immediately deleted and she was blocked.
My colleague was really upset because she genuinely thought Miss Giggles is a nice person.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
It's not even what she said, it's the total fakeness that I dont understand!! If shes putting on an act to "gain friends" they will soon realise that shes not who she makes herself out to be. Then has the nerve to vlog a while back saying shes in a bad mood cause of some nasty comments on instagram when in actual fact shes also making nasty comments to someone she doesnt even know.
Yes, she gets upsets about comments, never seen anyone on here say nasty things about her, I've been tempted, but wouldn't lower myself to that level!
I've always thought it's one big act with her, I bet she's a nasty piece of work when she doesn't get her own way, this religion thing she's on, another fad, won't last, just like ww, they'll use any excuse to go off plan, ie, any day with a y in it!!!!

A girl at work follows her but because she likes her I keep my mouth shut about tattle etc.
Anyway today she told me she's tried to reach out Candy on her on IG cos she's worried about her being forced into the religious devotion stuff and the sudden obsession with covering her body and her comment was immediately deleted and she was blocked.
My colleague was really upset because she genuinely thought Miss Giggles is a nice person.
Wow, so she's busy blocking folk now who show her concern, watch her viewing figures plummet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
More proof that she is the creepy smiling woman from Insidious. Fake smile, housewife apron but will blast you in the face with a shotgun 😨😂
042F1960-0B6F-4416-B8FE-311C9D79169D.jpeg

This is the facial expression she makes when she says I’m so blessed.. I’m so happy 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It was obvious ‘bubs’ couldn’t be arsed to actually go to church. Totally agree I’m of the opinion There’s nothing wrong with being a Christian and having faith. Modern Christianity is very progressive.
However she seems to be going down the Christian fundamentalist route mirroring the Duggar’s. If that’s her view I doubt she is ok with anyone being gay.
I just think she’s desperately sad and looking for meaning in life, which makes her Vulnerable to any ideas.
Sorry, but what are the Duggers?

Sorry, but what are the Duggers?
They are a Christian fundamentalist family in America. They have a reality tv show. They have 19 children and a lot of ridiculous rules about modesty and side hugs. The women keep their hair long and have to submit to their husbands. One of their sons has been arrested for downloading CA images on his computer. A messed up cultish family.

Reactions: 4
They are a Christian fundamentalist family in America. They have a reality tv show. They have 19 children and a lot of ridiculous rules about modesty and side hugs. The women keep their hair long and have to submit to their husbands. One of their sons has been arrested for downloading CA images on his computer. A messed up cultish family.
Thanks, I've never heard of them.

What a nasty person she is.

It's all unravelling now. I hope she realises she can't hide behind this facade much longer!

Under her latest YouTube photo (the one with the Apron down to her ankles)
6421E655-FCF5-4EB7-BCC7-2569A7528DB1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It's all unravelling now. I hope she realises she can't hide behind this facade much longer!

Under her latest YouTube photo (the one with the Apron down to her ankles)
View attachment 567876
I'm surprised she hasn't deleted this comment to be honest. She has a tendency to delete things that she doesn't want to hear, proof is in the post a few before this one.

Obviously she will keep the comments that are praising her and where people have said they have missed her so much. But let's be honest if she didnt have youtube she wouldn't have many "friends". She doesn't seem to talk about any friends outside of YouTube apart from Katie from Canada. And I think she would have, seeing as she announced Katie was in labour etc. If she did have any friends outside of YouTube they must have seen her true colours. I don't think it'll be long before Kate (just kate) and Vicky (Simple living with vicky) will find out what shes like.

and she’s apparently seeing Kate in September. Run Kate, save yourself! She’s so lovely so I hate that she’s going to just be another person Candy eventually gets bored of

I agree. Candy will ditch them both soon. Then they'll come on here telling us the tea!

Kate's not stupid though, surely she can see what we see? Her and Candy have nothing in common, even less so these days and I can't see Kate thinking this modesty nonsense is a good thing....
And Vicky too... Vicky is boring but at least she's not malicious...

• Heart

That’s awful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.