Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky is living her life in slow motion :LOL::sleep:
Actually her and Bubz would make a good couple ! He likes a slow paced life too judging by how often he’s in that dressing gown.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Vicky is living her life in slow motion :LOL::sleep:
Actually her and Bubz would make a good couple ! He likes a slow paced life too judging by how often he’s in that dressing gown.
Vicky has such a slow drawling voice. I can’t watch her vlogs anymore. They are like popping a sleeping pill 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched probably less than a minute of Vicky's farmshop haul. The one where she said Candy told her off for not doing a haul in the vlog. I had to turn off!!! I was sure by the end of that video she would have hypnotised me with that voice!!!

As for Candys vlog!!! 5 quid for a few marshmallows, then got 2 tubes!! They literally have money to burn!!! I'd of thought they would have noticed how crap the grass looks with the slabs showing through!! I'm sure they would be allowed to dig those slabs up if they spoke to their landlord, and put down some turf. It would look so much better. And it's not like they havent got a lot of money to do it as there is always some sort of haul/s in her vlogs.

And I'm go glad I'm not one of her neighbours with that projector. I just hope they have headphones. Probably not though. I know its their garden but it would really irritate me.

I see shes closing her PO Box. Probably because she thought she was gonna be sent a lot from subscribers. But I think people can see how greedy she is.

Reactions: 4
What's the betting we'll have a Primark haul soon as she's ' hardly' brought any new clothes for ages :rolleyes:
They really haven't been affected by the pandemic, spending all that money in garden centre when alot of folk are struggling and I really don't understand why they are wasting money on rent!! Mind you, they must be a landlords dream tenant, painting and keeping garden tidy!!!!
Whats that saying, ' a fool and their money are soon parted'!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s paying someone to remove a tree at the end of her garden BUT isn’t doing anything about the grass and the horrendous mess it is. Why not pay someone to fix it properly or even as the landlord to possibly chip in on correcting it. It’s an actual eyesore! Also the projector lol WHY??? It’s a tiny wee garden lol
You’re gona sit outside watching a projector in the cold on uncomfortable chairs when your actual massive enough tele is like 1-2 metres away hahaha honestly so bloody silly! They have money to burn it seems. Xx

Was there any point in this mornings video!! Probably haven't bought anything to show off. 2bh it was nice not having to hear how "blessed" and how "greatful" she is.

Reactions: 6
I asked it’s em on insta q&a if she would talk to candy again and this was her reply. Seems like she wanted to go into detail knowing it may get out to make candy look bad!
Candice is like that if you do not agree and tell her how wonderful and amazing she is, kissing her arse all the time she blocks you. That is why she has no family as she has blocked all of us because we told it like it was. She also had no family at her wedding for the same reason, we were not invited as we had never bothered to come and visit her in Southamptom. Bearing in mind she is our niece and we live in Surrey. So people she had known for 5 minutes who were "in awe" of her were invited. Go figure.

Reactions: 7
Going on about her new denim skirt being ‘modest’ in her IG post.
Bugger off Candy ! Not very body positive anymore is she ? It’s all about covering up for God these days.
I think she needs help.

Reactions: 6
I haven't got ig, has she said why no vlogs for 2 weeks?
I always feel it's abit tight when you tubers don't upload for a while and don't tell their subs why, they could just do a written clip?

What an irritating, brainless idiot. MODEST. Hide your calves and thighs ladies, how unholy and distasteful! I hate this brainwashed bullshit. She really disgusts me. She's not growing up she's regressing.

You don't have to show any part of your body if you don't want to, but if it's for pleasing god, or the appeasing the opinions of controlling men or other religious nutters and you're living in a country where you have the privilege of dressing however you want, then OPEN YOUR EYES. It's nothing but being controlled by an opinion that isn't even your own.

Why do you need to constantly note to your viewers that you've now got a renewed hate for exposing your own bodily flesh? When before it was okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The thing is @Mushy I don't think she is doing it to please god or man. I think she is doing it as she thinks it's a "cute *giggle* little brand" for her and it will get her more viewa/fans appealing to that community as everyone else is fed up of her fakery.

56D6B4AD-893B-40EA-ADE1-91531D3548E9.png

She’s looking more and more like a American Christian fundamentalist by the day.. 😨 She’s a Duggar wannabe 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's weird AF. I bet she walks ten paces behind Bubzzzzz now too.

Creepy creepy creepy

• Haha
View attachment 560935

She’s looking more and more like a American Christian fundamentalist by the day.. 😨 She’s a Duggar wannabe 🤢🤮
I was just thinking Duggar vibes, which is something you really don’t want at the moment. What is she going to do in summer when it’s boiling? Wear a Mac or something. I had my ankles out, what a terrible person I am!

I really wish she would cut that bloody hair. It’s pointless being that length. She would look much younger if it was like at her back bra length

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.