Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week I did a full turn around with youpenga but must have been an off week for me because seeing her sitting on her bed smirking with the sun on her face made me want to smash my tv up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their life is just a never ending cycle of sorting thru stuff and giving it to charity and buying more stuff, and rearranging furniture.
Showed her cleaning up after grooming the dog on the worktop 🤢 doesnt matter how much u clean dogs shouldn't be on work tops...put an old towel on the floor and groom them on the floor.
I had to switch off from this house update....it looks no different its still cluttered, dried flowers everywhere collecting dust

Reactions: 5
How much chocolate in that haul for a couple supposedly following weight watchers, and that cake was massive .

Reactions: 7
How much chocolate in that haul for a couple supposedly following weight watchers, and that cake was massive .
I thought the same thing. I get treating yourself for Easter, but it seemed like the few bigger eggs were to give away and there was so much left for just those two.

please some tell her too that montages are dull 😴

Today's vlog is the most boring yet... Hat or dressing gown on the back of the door??? Hat? Or dressing gown... Better have a think about that! Dear lord Candy please get a hobbie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She bloody loves that new bedroom doesn’t she? 😆 with the amazing views of ... two trees in her garden 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the WW diet seems to be gone!! They were on plan 7 days a week to off plan on weigh day NOW they are off plan at weekends!! I give it 2-3 weeks and the diets completely off!

Reactions: 4
Why does she groom the dogs on the kitchen worktop!! Then use the same cloth to clean the top of the oven that she used to clean where Newt had just been groomed!!!

All that chocolate!!! Looks like the diets going well.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
For those who missed this weeks vlog: she got her period, ate kfc, cried then said blessed a lot. the end. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t even hate-watch at the moment. So boring, zero content. The thing with the coffee and Jesus message in her kitchen made me switch off.
Her husband is still in that grotty dressing gown. He would never manage with a baby. Can you imagine. She would end up doing it all and would not get any help from her own mother.

I noticed her friend Vicky gets no comments on her own videos ?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have just commented on Ems post regarding the trying to conceive thing! Candy would take to motherhood so easily I think, but yeah she would do it ALONE! Whereas Em has her mum and hubby both hands on yet I think would struggle! Either way I do hope both are (blessed 😑 cringed saying that) with motherhood.

Reactions: 2
I have just commented on Ems post regarding the trying to conceive thing! Candy would take to motherhood so easily I think, but yeah she would do it ALONE! Whereas Em has her mum and hubby both hands on yet I think would struggle! Either way I do hope both are (blessed 😑 cringed saying that) with motherhood.
So do I! As someone who has had infertility issues. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. A horrible time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Awe I’m very sorry to hear this. I wish you all the best luck in the world. Xxx
Thank you 😊 it has been successful for us. I think she’s annoying but I can’t fault her for wanting a child. I just hope she continues with diet. I think burnham sabotages her weight loss motivation. He doesn’t need to carry a child. You’d think he’d keep her on track.

Reactions: 1
Thank you 😊 it has been successful for us. I think she’s annoying but I can’t fault her for wanting a child. I just hope she continues with diet. I think burnham sabotages her weight loss motivation. He doesn’t need to carry a child. You’d think he’d keep her on track.
I get the impression spineless Bubs does anything for a quiet life. I imagine Candy regresses to a whining toddler If she’s not getting her own way

‘A homely weekend’ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: so basically a repeat of every single other vlog eh candy ?

It’s a bit worrying actually - is she part of some evangelical church ? It’s getting more extreme. Cult like? Followers of evangelical Christianity often swap one addiction for the religion. They are usually vulnerable types.

Reactions: 4
I totally agree the whole thing does come across as quite culty and I think candy is so desperate to fit in and be accepted by something that she would be quite susceptible to this sort of religious grooming/indoctrination

It’s a bit worrying actually - is she part of some evangelical church ? It’s getting more extreme. Cult like? Followers of evangelical Christianity often swap one addiction for the religion. They are usually vulnerable types.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.