Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why they spend so much on doing up a rental place when they could just put that towards a deposit on a bigger house. It’s makes zero sense. The amount of stuff they have for just 2 people is crazy. We’re a family of 6 and our house doesn’t feel nearly as cluttered.

Them time lapse montages though 😴😴😴

I’m sure she has mentioned nieces and nephews before and she’s an only child so it must be from her husbands side
She definitely has a brother.He was in Christmas vlogs 2 or 3 years ago

Her vlogs make me feel sad. She is obviously struggling mentally it’s obvious. I think that’s why she’s turned to religion.

CALLING ALL INSOMNIACS.
If you are having trouble nodding off then highly recommend watching the latest youtube video from Candy’s friend Vicky 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Say what you will but she has an amazing singing voice.The clips of her in church give me chills

Reactions: 2
CALLING ALL INSOMNIACS.
If you are having trouble nodding off then highly recommend watching the latest youtube video from Candy’s friend Vicky 😴😴😴
She must not read here coz weve all said her husband is a dick and she keeps bringing him on camera even more....you're not gonna convince me he isnt a dick

Reactions: 3
CALLING ALL INSOMNIACS.
What is her channel? I’ve been watching live street cameras in Las Vegas to get to sleep but I’m finding them a bit too mesmerising so could do with some actual snoozing material! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s looking slimmer in her latest IG photo !
Probs making Em jealous ... Who just gets bigger and bigger! Em’s face is so enormous.

why is that??
Comparing bodies... Commenting on peoples sizes... body shaming... Tearing people down... Pitting women against each other... Need I go on? We have enough tit with men doing that, don't need the ladies turning on ourselves as well!

They've changed their weigh in day to Saturday morning so they can have treats over the weekend. Next they'll have totally fallen off the wagon.

The clothes she chose in the SHEIN haul were hideous! Does anyone actually follow her for fashion? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over how much stuff they have for just 2 people. It’s taking them this long to declutter it. Giving away clothes but as soon as shein wants to give her freebies, she’s happily taking them and buying from h+m too. She has more money than sense

It annoys me how she announces her friends pregnancies. I just hope that if any of her friends family and friends watch her that they already know. And like I said for her friend Kate (from Canada) that she asked if it was ok to announce it on youtube. Not everyone wants everyone knowing especially from someone else.

I havent watched all of the vlog yet but I see there was another Shien haul. Looks like shes having a clear out to make room for new gifted stuff.

I see the cheat days are coming back again. She has done well but I think if the treats start coming back again then she might go back to square one. I've been there myself it's so easily done. Especially being at home all the time.

I may have another post after watching the rest of the vlog 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t get why they spend so much on doing up a rental place when they could just put that towards a deposit on a bigger house. It’s makes zero sense. The amount of stuff they have for just 2 people is crazy. We’re a family of 6 and our house doesn’t feel nearly as cluttered.

Them time lapse montages though 😴😴😴

I’m sure she has mentioned nieces and nephews before and she’s an only child so it must be from her husbands side
Hi - she is not an only child she has an older brother who lives in France but he can't stand her, don't think she is very fond of him either. He wanted to DJ at their wedding but she said no and would rather pay someone!!!

She definitely has a brother.He was in Christmas vlogs 2 or 3 years ago
Yip she does have an older brother but he lives in France. He is not married and no children. He can't stand her

This might not be a popular opinion on here but I’ve done a total turnaround and I’m really enjoying her Volgs atm I’m not sure why?! Maybe lockdown but I find watching the mundane tasks really comforting & the constant moving stuff around makes me laugh a bit because I hate doing stuff like that and they seem to do it all the time! I also think she’s really thought about the stuff she’s doing like putting the shein haul at the start and doing less videos not making them a bit longer once a week! I’m finding her waaaaay wwaaay less annoying and smug than it’s em lately! This is of course subject to change as I’m a fickle follower of these people oh you tube! 😂😂

This might not be a popular opinion on here but I’ve done a total turnaround and I’m really enjoying her Volgs atm I’m not sure why?! Maybe lockdown but I find watching the mundane tasks really comforting & the constant moving stuff around makes me laugh a bit because I hate doing stuff like that and they seem to do it all the time! I also think she’s really thought about the stuff she’s doing like putting the shein haul at the start and doing less videos not making them a bit longer once a week! I’m finding her waaaaay wwaaay less annoying and smug than it’s em lately! This is of course subject to change as I’m a fickle follower of these people oh you tube! 😂😂
Just to say also I’ve not just joined this thread I’ve had my share of venting my annoyance about candy on here too!

Don’t even bother watching her new vlog I turned it off it’s literally just her cleaning with crappy music on and opening a beauty box. Unless you have insomnia then feel free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t even bother watching her new vlog I turned it off it’s literally just her cleaning with crappy music on and opening a beauty box. Unless you have insomnia then feel free 😂
She's like lift music, if I'm home alone and want background noise I'll bung it on the telly and go about my day cleaning or making the bed
Couldn't tell you what happens or she talked about..

How people find anything to comment on

Carpet in the bathroom 🤢 thats the first thing id be asking a landlord to change before I moved in.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.