Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got bored within 2 mins of the new vlog....watching her do her make up 😴 but i did notice shes wearing an apple watch....so Burnham isnt the only one who wants and gets....shes even affiliate linked the smart watch she used to use as well as the apple watch, her description box is just full of anything and everything she could possibly get money from, suppose shes gotta pay for all that food somehow....even Burnham says how much did you buy!!?? Oh theres still more 🤣
I always have to fast forward the make up parts

Reactions: 4
Yes he behaved like a spoilt brat wanting apple crumble but she didn’t have to eat it, no one forced it down her throat

Reactions: 3
So they'll live in a cramped tiny rental but spend £££ on his n hers Apple watches?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ive said this before but I dont think their house is too small they just have too much stuff, I live in a 2 bed with my husband and child....i have a wardrobe and a chest of drawers of clothes (and i have a lot of clothes) but she has a whole room, which could be a joint office but lil miss selfish cant have that, I also work from home. The kitchen isnt organised at all which in a kitchen that size u need it organised, i dont think theres a lack of cupboards its just too much stuff,in the background her veg is piled up on the counter, shes always buying, shes not been going out shopping so shes now over buying food and its showing

Reactions: 5
I don’t get ‘bubzzzzz’ he’s young but he’s old if you know what I mean. Guys his age using get out and about, doing some running or weights or something to keep them active. He’s so lacklustre about everything apart from Jeff and gaming. He mopes about the house like an OAP, zero life in him. I can’t imagine him as a father as being a parent is so exhausting so tiring 80% of the time. Can you imagine him? He would be devastated that he can’t sit and game constant. He’s just so blah......

Reactions: 7
I couldnt get over Candy brushing Newt on the worktop 🤮 and the brushes in the cutlery draw (shown on the declutter vlog before Christmas)

Every week is some kind of haul!! Now we have the Joy's of weightwatchers and Oddbox (she doesn't even know some of the names of the veg!!) to look forward to 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

She always seems to be out for what she can get. Like when she commented on a new dressing gown for Burnham.

I'm sure off camera it's a different picture. I think a lot of the "attention" Burnham pays to Candy in the vlogs is for show. Hes certainly not interested in her.

All those "treats" in the cherryz haul!! Soon itll be the odd takeaway creeping back in and before long there will be a video saying they aren't on WW anymore. I think the only way that she would stick to it is if she was sponsored by them and they pay for her.

The trampoline didnt look like it went down too well. She should be greatful that shes getting things gifted.

I dont know why she buys so much stuff!! The garden desperately needs doing they could save up to give it a makeover.

Going back to the vlog where she mentioned her friend being in labour. I wonder if she asked if it was ok to tell youtube that she was in labour. Some people like to keep things private.

It's a wonder Kate (Canada) is still friends with her she must have seen some different sides to Candy over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her husband seems the happiest when he’s not around her and is gaming with Jeff. Her friend Kate lives in Canada, the other nice Kate lives hours away up north. Seems the only way to put up with her is to not be around her 🤭 I give it 2 more weeks until she’s back off WW again

Reactions: 7
No video tonight maybe a "what I eat in a day" turned into a cheat day and a takeaway!

• Haha
Bubs is back downstairs then... I cannot believe how often these two rearrange their house?!?? Get a hobby FFS!

Bubs is back downstairs then... I cannot believe how often these two rearrange their house?!?? Get a hobby FFS!
I know! It’s so weird! I haven’t rearranged my house in years. I can’t think of anything more tedious 😂 did they really need to go all that for his dads recovery?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So his dad gets a single bed surrounded by all of her crap...and is she still gonna work in that room while hes there? Why cnt she use the desk in the dressing room....do u really need all that space for make up!!? All that putting clothes rails up just to take em down 🤦‍♀️ and clearly its not a mutual arrangement coz he did not look happy at moving it all again. She actually just needs to get rid of so much stuff its unreal..."im trying to be brutal" well ur not are you coz u have so much crap the fact she still has those old phones shows how much of a hoarder she is. She really needs a hobby

I don’t get why they spend so much on doing up a rental place when they could just put that towards a deposit on a bigger house. It’s makes zero sense. The amount of stuff they have for just 2 people is crazy. We’re a family of 6 and our house doesn’t feel nearly as cluttered.

Them time lapse montages though 😴😴😴

Is Bubzzzz an only child? Also, they rarely mention his Dad.
I’m sure she has mentioned nieces and nephews before and she’s an only child so it must be from her husbands side

Last edited:
I don’t get why they spend so much on doing up a rental place when they could just put that towards a deposit on a bigger house. It’s makes zero sense. The amount of stuff they have for just 2 people is crazy. We’re a family of 6 and our house doesn’t feel nearly as cluttered.

Them time lapse montages though 😴😴😴

I’m sure she has mentioned nieces and nephews before and she’s an only child so it must be from her husbands side
I think she has a brother who lives in France but he won't appear on her vlogs when he visits.

Reactions: 1
I know they are doing it for a specific reason but if you have to rearrange your house so much would it not make you think, maybe we need a bigger place!? I've noticed in the montages there is a lot of Bubs doing things and Candy stood watching him!!🤣

Also, buy some wardrobes please!!!

I know they are doing it for a specific reason but if you have to rearrange your house so much would it not make you think, maybe we need a bigger place!? I've noticed in the montages there is a lot of Bubs doing things and Candy stood watching him!!🤣

Also, buy some wardrobes please!!!
I agree, she comes across as a right lazy lump.

I think they’re both lazy. He’s forced into doing things because she’s so bossy. But if he had his own way he would be a human sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.