Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the main part, Candy used Em to get more subs. Now she’s almost caught her up she doesn’t want to know. Em provided a lot of content for Candy in the past.
we don’t know this for sure. Surely if you’re friend is doing well on YouTube surely you would be happy for her?? But then em and candy are like two overgrown teenagers who are clearly jealous of each other. I think Emma has another side to her, a bit of a nasty bitchy side which she obviously doesn’t want to show on social media.

Reactions: 2
I keep thinking about that vlog recently where she squirted about half a cannister of whippy cream on her dessert and then in her mouth yet claimed they were part of her WW points.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just dipped in for the first time in months because she annoys me. Who needs to know how much her friend is dilated? You can over share you know.

Reactions: 1
I'm watching her what I eat in a day video from two days ago, and she puts two teaspoons of sugar on her Weetabix 😱 Thought she was supposed to be dieting. How much would she put on it pre "diet"? Drinking coke too! So good for you 🙄 If she has or suspects she has pcos, she should really go low carb. Not only will it help her lose weight, but it also really helps with the pcos symptoms.

Moved on to the vlog 'cook and clean with me' and when she lets the dogs out for a pee, the state of the garden! The slabs are protruding underneath the fake grass so bad 😱😂 it looks hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes the grass looks horrendous! She looked well pissed with the trampoline cos it won't fold down, taking up all that room in her ' dressing room' itll end up as a place to dump clothes on !!

• Haha
I'm watching her what I eat in a day video from two days ago, and she puts two teaspoons of sugar on her Weetabix 😱 Thought she was supposed to be dieting. How much would she put on it pre "diet"? Drinking coke too! So good for you 🙄 If she has or suspects she has pcos, she should really go low carb. Not only will it help her lose weight, but it also really helps with the pcos symptoms.

Moved on to the vlog 'cook and clean with me' and when she lets the dogs out for a pee, the state of the garden! The slabs are protruding underneath the fake grass so bad 😱😂 it looks hilarious!
Was she drinking full fat coke?I honestly dont see anything wrong with having a small amount of 'bad' food while dieting,as if you totally deprive yourself you will end up craving it and be more likely to have some and not be able to stop

Was she drinking full fat coke?I honestly dont see anything wrong with having a small amount of 'bad' food while dieting,as if you totally deprive yourself you will end up craving it and be more likely to have some and not be able to stop
No idea on the coke. I do agree in a little of what you fancy keeps you on track, but she didn't need two spoonfuls of sugar, especially if she's cutting down on rubbish, one would've been better. Or sweetener.

Last edited:
It was definitely Coke Zero

No sighting of the trampoline, dog being groomed on kitchen worktop:sick:, bubs in his dressing gown all day, wants a new one or a snood, after a freebie eh?

• Sick
“I want a apple crumble”. Ugh I cringed when burnham said that ... man child! 🤢🤮

Also those poor dogs missed out on a good walk.. baffled me why she didn’t take them with her? Why get dogs if all you want them for is to treat them like dolls you dress up!? They need fresh air and walks even the small breeds.

“I want a apple crumble”. Ugh I cringed when burnham said that ... man child! 🤢🤮

Also those poor dogs missed out on a good walk.. baffled me why she didn’t take them with her? Why get dogs if all you want them for is to treat them like dolls you dress up!? They need fresh air and walks even the small breeds.
That was deeply unpleasant the apple crumble interaction!!!

I find it so strange the amount of money they spend on decorating a rental property. She was talking about painting the walls again in the vlog. Isn’t that something for the landlord to keep on top of. The amount of crisps she bought in her WW order was insane, she also admitted slipping up with dinner the night before. It won’t be long until her and Bubs are both ’off plan’ again and scoffing takeaways.

I find it so strange the amount of money they spend on decorating a rental property. She was talking about painting the walls again in the vlog. Isn’t that something for the landlord to keep on top of. The amount of crisps she bought in her WW order was insane, she also admitted slipping up with dinner the night before. It won’t be long until her and Bubs are both ’off plan’ again and scoffing takeaways.
The amount of stuff they have in their kitchen is crazy so much food and then I noticed under the stairs bottles of drink! I think that they really need a bigger and better designed kitchen!

I can't believe how Burnham acted about apple crumble. I'd say he was childish, but my children don't even act like that. I can't believe she kept it in. How bizarre, and he got his own way too.

Watched a bit more, who the hell grooms their dogs on the kitchen side?! 🤮 Remind me to never accept food from their house!

What a ridiculous reaction to apple crumble 🙄
I am not defending Candy at all here - but she is morbidly obese and seems to be trying to shift some weight, whilst he is sabotaging her by insisting on apple bloody crumble?!
Get out of that stupid dressing gown and grow up 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can't believe how Burnham acted about apple crumble. I'd say he was childish, but my children don't even act like that. I can't believe she kept it in. How bizarre, and he got his own way too.

Watched a bit more, who the hell grooms their dogs on the kitchen side?! 🤮 Remind me to never accept food from their house!
I find her husband so strange! The baby voice he does!😕 Also, why was he lay on the floor whilst she was trying to show the jumper!? Very odd!

I'm not a fan of ww! I think if you want to live a healthier lifestyle then this is not the one! All the food they showed in this weeks vlog was actually ridiculous! Surely that is not for 2 people for a week!!!

Grooming the dog on the worktop is horrendous! All I could think was how much fur is going into the toaster!🤣 I think they keep the brushes in the cutlery drawer too!!🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder if ‘Bubzzzz’ is on some kind of drowsy medication- his eyes are so droopy like he’s always half asleep anyway never mind the constant moaning and groaning about being tired.
not watched the latest vlog but no doubt it’ll irritate me highly.
Also noticed he’s started wearing a cross pendant ...

I got bored within 2 mins of the new vlog....watching her do her make up 😴 but i did notice shes wearing an apple watch....so Burnham isnt the only one who wants and gets....shes even affiliate linked the smart watch she used to use as well as the apple watch, her description box is just full of anything and everything she could possibly get money from, suppose shes gotta pay for all that food somehow....even Burnham says how much did you buy!!?? Oh theres still more 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.