Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was one of those following Vicky but I found the paid membership thing really disingenuous and unfollowed. I gave her a go after seeing her on Candy's channel and thinking she might have something to offer other than consumerist crap and sponsored shite. But she just looks like all the other phoney's trying to make a quick buck now. Claiming that she's minimalist and wanting to live a simple, satisfying life yet works and still feels the need to squeeze people who are kind enough to follow her, despite not doing anything particularly interesting or novel on her channel, of money during difficult times like this. There are plenty of people doing minimalist and slow living themed channels on YouTube Vicky and they will only introduce patreon when they have built up a loyal fan base who are willing to pay extra for their hard work and effort over time. You know what you've done is insincere because you've turned off the like and dislike option and closed the comment section on that particular video down. Living a simple life isn't about trying to make more money for yourself it's about slowing down and enjoying the little things like those who have taken the time to watch and comment on your videos.

Reactions: 8
I was one of those following Vicky but I found the paid membership thing really disingenuous and unfollowed. I gave her a go after seeing her on Candy's channel and thinking she might have something to offer other than consumerist crap and sponsored shite. But she just looks like all the other phoney's trying to make a quick buck now. Claiming that she's minimalist and wanting to live a simple, satisfying life yet works and still feels the need to squeeze people who are kind enough to follow her, despite not doing anything particularly interesting or novel on her channel, of money during difficult times like this. There are plenty of people doing minimalist and slow living themed channels on YouTube Vicky and they will only introduce patreon when they have built up a loyal fan base who are willing to pay extra for their hard work and effort over time. You know what you've done is insincere because you've turned off the like and dislike option and closed the comment section on that particular video down. Living a simple life isn't about trying to make more money for yourself it's about slowing down and enjoying the little things like those who have taken the time to watch and comment on your videos.
This is 100%
i actually can’t believe she is charging people, how much must she actually love herself to think that people will part with their money to watch?? It’s all so bizarre, she’s a tiny channel but she’s obviously got a big head

Reactions: 6
This is 100%
i actually can’t believe she is charging people, how much must she actually love herself to think that people will part with their money to watch?? It’s all so bizarre, she’s a tiny channel but she’s obviously got a big head
I actually can't believe she's done this! Especially right now when so many people are struggling to survive! It's so tone deaf! She has about 200 views per video, but even if she only gets 100 people paying the 1.99 then that's £200 a month she makes! I have unfollowed!

Reactions: 3
I can't be arsed to watch Candy's new vlog, saw come clean with me, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch folks cleaning on you tube:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
I can't be arsed to watch Candy's new vlog, saw come clean with me, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch folks cleaning on you tube:rolleyes:
I watched about 2 mins and it was just music and her doing stuff so I stopped too! But noticed she’s got herself a new font/logo maybe that’s her new year new me thing?

Reactions: 1
Wednesday's video from Candy 🙄🙄

Not being funny but I really dont see her Sticking to WW. She will probably get to the point where she cant be bothered to weigh stuff or scan stuff or cook a proper meal with fresh ingredients.

Anyone else get annoyed that she calls it whippy cream? I've always called it squirty cream 🤣🤣🤣 and she definitely didnt hide her eating the cream that was still on the nozzle.

I havent been on here for a little while so have only just seen the posts about Em spilling the tea about Candy!! I didnt see the video but as soon as I saw the posts on here I was there quicker than Candy could eat a cream cake (well maybe not that quick 🤣🤣)

I dont really know what to make of the situation. Obviously candy wont spill any tea cause Em said it was something that Candy had done. Candy would probably deny anything and would maybe blame Em. There are 2 sides to every story and for Em to say that she had apologised but then blanked her. That's so childish. I'm not a big fan of Em but I did feel a bit sorry for her. There definitely is a side to Candy that isnt very nice. Shes very false and theres a lot of sweet talking to her subscribers but under all of that fakeness I reckon she can be a right moody mare!! Well I dont need to think it we all saw it coming out over vlogmas. Being fake wont get her anywhere. Her true side will come out and people will have a different opinion of her just like Em does.

Reactions: 6
Wednesday's video from Candy 🙄🙄

Not being funny but I really dont see her Sticking to WW. She will probably get to the point where she cant be bothered to weigh stuff or scan stuff or cook a proper meal with fresh ingredients.

Anyone else get annoyed that she calls it whippy cream? I've always called it squirty cream 🤣🤣🤣 and she definitely didnt hide her eating the cream that was still on the nozzle.

I havent been on here for a little while so have only just seen the posts about Em spilling the tea about Candy!! I didnt see the video but as soon as I saw the posts on here I was there quicker than Candy could eat a cream cake (well maybe not that quick 🤣🤣)

I dont really know what to make of the situation. Obviously candy wont spill any tea cause Em said it was something that Candy had done. Candy would probably deny anything and would maybe blame Em. There are 2 sides to every story and for Em to say that she had apologised but then blanked her. That's so childish. I'm not a big fan of Em but I did feel a bit sorry for her. There definitely is a side to Candy that isnt very nice. Shes very false and theres a lot of sweet talking to her subscribers but under all of that fakeness I reckon she can be a right moody mare!! Well I dont need to think it we all saw it coming out over vlogmas. Being fake wont get her anywhere. Her true side will come out and people will have a different opinion of her just like Em does.
In the main part, Candy used Em to get more subs. Now she’s almost caught her up she doesn’t want to know. Em provided a lot of content for Candy in the past.

Reactions: 5
New vlog, new Apple watch ( for bubs, but now she wants one)getting a professional oven cleaner in, more lounge wear, more food deliverys, blimey they do come across as having alot of surplus money, each to their own, but I've asked before, why the hell are they renting, surely on their combine income they could get a mortgage???

Reactions: 10
Getting a professional oven cleaner in!!? Wtf were in a lockdown and only essential maintenance should be done but oh no her lazy ass cnt bend down and use some pink stuff to scrub her own burnt food off the oven.

Reactions: 8
There’ll be no mortgage or children in that relationship because Bubzzzz is clearly not into her! Surprised they got married tbh! It’s really quite sad.

Reactions: 9
I wonder where Kate is? She’s the only good thing that’s come out of watching Candy. Hopefully she is ok!

Reactions: 2
I wonder where Kate is? She’s the only good thing that’s come out of watching Candy. Hopefully she is ok!
I know, we've all asked! It's been over a month now, really hope she's ok and just taking a break.

Have we heard any more about Vicky's paid for membership ? Or has that died a death ... like her followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope Kate is ok, I imagine her fella has moved in with her which is why we haven’t had a vlog. I know her son struggles with MH but I hope it’s the former rather than anything worrying.
I don’t follow Vicky but I can’t believe she was charging for membership to her channel!

I hope Kate is ok, I imagine her fella has moved in with her which is why we haven’t had a vlog. I know her son struggles with MH but I hope it’s the former rather than anything worrying.
I don’t follow Vicky but I can’t believe she was charging for membership to her channel!
Im not sure, she was worried about telling her bf about vlogging, but to suddenly stop, I think it's something else, don't know what, but maybe she should let subs know, we're concerned about you x

Im not sure, she was worried about telling her bf about vlogging, but to suddenly stop, I think it's something else, don't know what, but maybe she should let subs know, we're concerned about you x
I agree. I find it weird to be “worried” to tell him, hell they’ve only been dating for some months. Who cares what he thinks, she’s a grown woman with her own life. She seems independent and I don’t see her stopping something she has done for years bc of a guy. But who knows!? People have been posting on her videos asking if she’s ok and to not respond, like you said, just doesn’t seem like her. I hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 1
I bet candy is well happy her thread is asking about Vicky and not her haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.