Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “heart to heart” talk was like a Oscar acceptance speech 🙈😂
Exactly what I thought! Or like the queens speech or something! I did like how honest she was though and was actually happy to see that she’d done a vlog even if it was just for morbid curiosity!

Did she really question whether you can put a lettuce in the freezer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm 5 mins in, wasn't going to bother but you lot tempted me...

As a life long WW follower who has recently (about a year ago) come away from it and tried to educate myself on diet culture can I just say I don't think there is much sadder in this world than a dry sandwich thin and a 10 cal jelly... Oh it's all so awful hearing them prattle on about green purple blue points this points that... I feel genuinely sorry for them, all this food that's WW friendly is so processed apart from vegetables and fruit, it literally all designed so you can eat as much as you can for your points and it all tastes of crap and sadness :( I feel glum for them.

Reactions: 3
Emma has skated around the falling out, but in the comments everyone has mentioned candy, she's gona lose subs over this and will probably come back with a woe is me vlog!

• Heart
Emma has skated around the falling out, but in the comments everyone has mentioned candy, she's gona lose subs over this and will probably come back with a woe is me vlog!
Yes! The tea has been spilled. Em said “she knows what she did” and she apologised then she ghosted Em. Glad she has finally addressed it. I wonder if Candy will? She might as well since they are no longer friends. Or is it something she would rather keep private as it makes her look bad?

Definitely talking about Sophie as well. Jealousy over their new friendship maybe?

Attachments

Last edited:
Here for the tea ☕ wonder if she will tell her side of the story now itsem has fired the first shot

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think candy is probably a bit of a brat but I also think Emma is too and maybe only room for one over grown child in that friendship. Emma is all pleased with herself now and acting all smug and victimy which grates me a lot! I hope candy does respond in a similar passive aggressive way! 🍿

I'm 5 mins in, wasn't going to bother but you lot tempted me...
As a life long WW follower who has recently (about a year ago) come away from it and tried to educate myself on diet culture can I just say I don't think there is much sadder in this world than a dry sandwich thin and a 10 cal jelly... Oh it's all so awful hearing them prattle on about green purple blue points this points that... I feel genuinely sorry for them, all this food that's WW friendly is so processed apart from vegetables and fruit, it literally all designed so you can eat as much as you can for your points and it all tastes of crap and sadness :( I feel glum for them.
It was so depressing seeing them with all the WW chat they don’t need all that to be healthy if that’s what they are aiming for it’s not fun having to think that much about what you eat all the time imho

Reactions: 2
Youpenga has made her insta private and so I wonder if she is getting a hard time.

Wow, Vicky is charging membership, £1.99 or £4.99 a month ??
Why would anybody want Vicky to act as a life coach? Why would anybody want any kind of subscription? She is going to make herself so little money and risks alienating the small number of followers that she has.

I've just had another look, she's getting thumbs down, why the hell has she gone down this route, her channel is hardly that popular?

I've just had another look, she's getting thumbs down, why the hell has she gone down this route, her channel is hardly that popular?
Shes also just started her own journey so shes doing minimalism and things like that now. Shes always had the crystal stuff but shes less like a coach and more like a buddy to help. I dont see her making any real money from it,specially when there is so much free content on simple living and minimalism readily available.

Reactions: 1
Shes also just started her own journey so shes doing minimalism and things like that now. Shes always had the crystal stuff but shes less like a coach and more like a buddy to help. I dont see her making any real money from it,specially when there is so much free content on simple living and minimalism readily available.
I can't see her making any money out of it, like you said, there's enough content out there without paying for it!
I wonder why she's gone down this road, personally, I don't find her friendly or likeable.

Vicky’s vlogs send me to sleep. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to subscribe. All her “advice” is a simple Google search away.

I think candy is probably a bit of a brat but I also think Emma is too and maybe only room for one over grown child in that friendship. Emma is all pleased with herself now and acting all smug and victimy which grates me a lot! I hope candy does respond in a similar passive aggressive way! 🍿

It was so depressing seeing them with all the WW chat they don’t need all that to be healthy if that’s what they are aiming for it’s not fun having to think that much about what you eat all the time imho
WW gave me an eating disorder, it's evil and takes over your whole life, I am now horribly overweight and can never attempt another diet. It's awful. I feel so sorry for them, I wish they would open their eyes, ww is the furthest from health I have ever been :(

• Sad
They don’t need point calculating and what not. They just need to not buy £50 of chocolate from Cherryz and make some healthier choices. She won’t stick to WW just like she hasn’t all the previous times shes tried it.

Wow, Vicky is charging membership, £1.99 or £4.99 a month ??
I can’t sit through her vlogs. Everytime her husband walks in she reverts to using this weird slow baby voice 🤢

Reactions: 4
They don’t need point calculating and what not. They just need to not buy £50 of chocolate from Cherryz and make some healthier choices. She won’t stick to WW just like she hasn’t all the previous times shes tried it.

I can’t sit through her vlogs. Everytime her husband walks in she reverts to using this weird slow baby voice 🤢
If you saw the pair of them IRL you’d think what a pair of weirdos. Ginger geek and a Duggar wanna be!!!

Vicky’s vlogs send me to sleep. I can’t imagine anyone wanting to subscribe. All her “advice” is a simple Google search away.
She is sooooo dull. She’s an insomniac’s dream!!!

• Haha
Vicky's turned off comments and likes/dislikes, what's the betting the vlog will disappear ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.