Youpenga

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s watching a lot of American Christian ministry on her insta stories. I won’t be surprised if her channel changes to a Christian YouTuber vibe.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Maybe she’s working on her new persona for 2021 she’s done bride to be, new wife, dog owner & best friend so perhaps it will be child of god now? 🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with Kate, least she did daily vlogs in Xmas!!! Really like her, but I couldn't put up with that bike in my kitchen all the time!!!

Reactions: 2
Just caught up with Kate, least she did daily vlogs in Xmas!!! Really like her, but I couldn't put up with that bike in my kitchen all the time!!!
Kate is lovely and is really growing in subscribers. She has gone much quieter since meeting Ben but I guess that's normal. I think he has practically moved in with her now but she is happy and she deserves someone lovely in her life. She does baby her son a bit but I know having him young she is very protective of him.

Reactions: 1
Yes I'm very pleased she's found someone, wonder if she's told him about vlogging yet?
I know she's protective over her son, but the bike in the kitchen would drive me nuts!!!!

I think Kate is lovely!! Her and Candy are 2 very different personalities. I dont think itll be long before they have a fall out of some sort. Just shows what shes like though, falling out with 2 bridesmaids in less than a year of getting married.

I wonder if Bubs is really getting into the whole Faith thing or whether he was pressured into it. I dont see anything wrong with showing your faith and embracing it. BUT I don't think shes as into it as she comes across. If she wants to give to charity then that's awesome but to keep on about it in videos and to make her first vlogmas video about charity etc just seemed a bit like "look at me, I've done this or I'm doing that" please dont think I'm being nasty when I'm saying that it just all seemed all for the camera. I'm sure lots of us give to charity or buy from charity shops but dont go on about it. And then to still talk about things that shes brought and been sent from companies seems greedy, to me anyway.

I'm certain she reads on here or has had comments about Giz as lately it's been a lot of doggy posts on insta.

She just seems like she puts on an act for the camera. We saw her real side coming out in a couple of videos and that's when she seemed to get nasty comments then it all went back to "sweet" and "cute" candy.

I wonder if she will be doing a "what I got for Christmas" video. And I wonder whether she said to the people who buy her presents "instead of buying me presents this year give the money you would have spent on me to charity" somehow I dont think so.

I saw a quote that said something like if you do something to help others thats amazing but when you tell other people about it you're doing it for you

She has used loads of weight watchers hashtags on her latest Instagram post.. who called it!? She’s so predictable 🙈😂😂

• Haha
I think the only way she would stick to a healthy diet is if she was sponsored!!

Now I'm thinking that when she comes back to youtube itll be weightloss for about a week and then about her Faith. Or how her faith helped her to decide to lose weight. Either way shes gonna be the sweet, sickly Candy that we all know shes not!!

Just read the comments on her last vid, someone asked if she's coming back, she said she's having a few weeks break, but will be back, I think she's going to do major change her content.

Just read the comments on her last vid, someone asked if she's coming back, she said she's having a few weeks break, but will be back, I think she's going to do major change her content.
Whatever she uploads will have been filmed weeks beforehand and totally out of date. But I guess it'll all be God stuff. She will def lose a lot of followers if she hasn't already. I don't even want to cringe watch anymore!

Reactions: 3
Whatever she uploads will have been filmed weeks beforehand and totally out of date. But I guess it'll all be God stuff. She will def lose a lot of followers if she hasn't already. I don't even want to cringe watch anymore!
But we must!!! We have a good bunch on here, tis always good for a laugh!!!

• Haha
She’s just put a video of the ‘crazy’ Newt running round and round the table. She thinks it cute. All I see is a bored dog who needs to be walked more for mental stimulation 🙈😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s just put a video of the ‘crazy’ Newt running round and round the table. She thinks it cute. All I see is a bored dog who needs to be walked more for mental stimulation 🙈😡
I noticed that when she went on the walk with Vicky and her dog she said it was the first time that Newt had ever been off the lead! So sad! I'm no dog expert and have never owned a dog but even I know how important it is to exercise them properly! She really hasn't got a clue! You can also tell by the way she gets dressed up to go on a dog walk!🙄 Get some wellies on, a big coat with a hood and go out and let them explore!

I noticed that when she went on the walk with Vicky and her dog she said it was the first time that Newt had ever been off the lead! So sad! I'm no dog expert and have never owned a dog but even I know how important it is to exercise them properly! She really hasn't got a clue! You can also tell by the way she gets dressed up to go on a dog walk!🙄 Get some wellies on, a big coat with a hood and go out and let them explore!
I have 2 Labradors which I know is very different as they need a lot of exercise. We walk them a hour and a half a day two hours on weekends. I just think Newt seems to have a lot of excess energy and could probably handle a lot more exercise than they think she needs.

I think her and “em” are both so unrealistic about puppies and want them to fit into their curated lives but forget they are actually living animals not objects you can pick up from cherryz. It makes me sad to see the way both puppies are clearly bored and under stimulated and just behaving as puppies do but that is some how an inconvenience!

Reactions: 2
Just watched latest vlog, and the amount of food they’d bought for the two of them was insane. A lot of it fresh stuff that won’t keep. Let’s see if they stay ‘on plan’! I appreciated her honesty about being overweight and the effect that has on her fertility. We just need her to give us the gossip on why she’s fallen out with Em!

• Haha
Just watched too, blimey her editing is soo jumpy!!!
Good to see fruit and veg, but blimey, £20 for that, could easily get that for less than £10 in supermarket!!! We'll see how long this ' healthy' stuff lasts!
Why doesn't she do separate vlogs for her faith? she's gona lose alot of views.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.