Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Just coming here to say what you’re all saying. The PayPal link is terrible, she must think she’s so entitled. Discussed 😡

Reactions: 8

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
Them begging for food ( the dogs not them pair) makes me irrationally so mad. Zero training and they don’t get walked on a daily basis 😡

And whilst I’m here, anyone else notice at the start of her vlogs, the camera keeps changing position every few seconds, she must be up and down up and down 😂

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
So they went to Haskins (again) for a giant coffee and cream cake (after having 2 coffees in the house already) and had a 'faith related chat' for over an hour in the cafe.
Wow. Sounds like that marriage is really spicy.

OMG the frozen veg and frozen roast potatoes on that roast dinner. LOL. How hard is it to boil fresh veg?

Her mother's face would turn milk sour.
Really they use frozen roasties!! So much cheaper and tastier to do proper potato roasties!!!

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Sloth Man trying to 'run' (I use the term very loosely) whilst wearing those musty pyjama bottoms made me laugh out loud. Why not just walk the dogs in the lovely countryside, instead of pratting about in your pj's in the garden cos you're lazy?

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 20.50.54.png

• Haha

Persha

A bit of FYI for you all. As you know I don't watch her vlogs as they are soul destroying.
But I bet she has not mentioned that her brother's fiance is pregnant. Having not mentioned about her mum's injuries in France seems par for the course. Proves how "family" orientated she is (which is most definitely a NOT).

• Wow

Doohla

I'd put money on never seeing the camping stuff again 🤔. What happened to her and Vicky? She could have asked her for camping tips? Or is that another friend that's bitten the dust? Don't get the friendship with Kate tho.

Hahahaha the camping vlog hilarious…

- blow up bed broke so they went home (she had a coffee why she was there too)
- was windy af
- bubzzzz was sick I imagine vomit
- they are at a pub but seemed to take a full bag of snacks
- they couldn’t fold the tent up because it was so windy they had help putting it up because ITS TOO FUCKING BIG FOR TWO PPL!

they both look exhausted (not as relaxing as she thought eh?) how did they think just bubzzz was putting a tent up for them when it basically sleeps 4-6 ppl!

the shirt was fully alive I was getting worried and they were talking about a portaloo thing - imagine sleeping next to it and having it in the car on the way home after it’s been used! Just NO! 🤮
Will have to watch it for the comedy factor. Carry On Camping. Something tells me it's just another load of money thrown down the drain when it could have been saved for a down-payment to get a mortgage. They're busting out of that wee rental and always seem to be spending money on it. Bet the landlord rubs his hands together all the time.

• Heart

curious9

It is her annoying laugh that she does every 2 seconds that does my head in! She really is heading for an early grave and as for her lazy husband, he is clearly not interested and would rather act as a teenager in his room gaming. What a pair of saddos!

evoway13

VIP Member
Another same old vlog, tip run, shopping and “chilling” only this time with family. I cant believe they actually buy bags of ice, you would think with 2 freezers they would make their own. Has anyone else noticed that in almost every vlog she
has to get some affection from Bubz, the kiss when she’s in the pool and the hand holding when shopping.
The public displays of affection soon wear off.......me and my hubby of 20 years now go through PDS....'public displays of sarcasm'... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Just watchnig the vlog and the bit with Jehovas Witnesses at the door. She definitely the type of person who might become a Jehovas Witness.

Having a PayPal link in her bio isn’t very ‘Christian’ is it ? Unless she’s donating the money to charity ???

Edit - of course she isn't donating it to charity! Oh and you don't need anyone to buy you a coffee Candy, you drinks gallons of it every day no wonder you're so unhealthy!!

Thanks so much for supporting my channel, liking, commenting and subscribing! If you’d like to buy me and bubs a coffee, or support the channel further, click the link below:

• Wow
  • Angry

itsonlybantz

I must admit, I always think 'i would hate to live next door to them', with all the growling and barking and chasing the dogs do! Surely that's a sign they need stimulation and walking!? Candy just stands there cackling when they're going mad! I have never owned dogs! At least she doesn't show her grooming them on the worktop anymore!

• Haha

Maid22

VIP Member
Eeesshh its been a mission with mummy dearest and her visit to France. Now back home and back to usual self. While in France she managed to fall down a hill and break her shoulder and then did the same again and broke her arm!!!!
Have no bloody idea why miss prim and proper has disappeared for a while (don't really care either) its soul destroying watching her vlogs. I just usually go on here every couple of months to catch-up on what she is up to as its a lot more fun.
Looks like nothing has changed anyway. Still hollier than though and happy happy happy - OMG what an act being so perfect.
Laters
I'm really doubting you, you disappear the same time candy does! And she's started to vlog, up you pop!

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think she’s caught the hyperchondria from Bubzzzzzz…. We know how he behaves when he has a slight headache so not surprised she’s acting like this over a period. They both need to grow the eff up.
Matching pjs… vom.
And we all know she’d probably feel better if she walked those poor dogs instead of stuffing her face on the sofa.

Glad she isn’t bothering with vlogmas. God knows when todays video was filmed.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
She's honestly a dick n makes me feel a bit sick to my gut. See all this "girly" giggles as if she's Nigella baking a crusty cob 🙄 as if that would last a weekend the way they 2 scoff, her arse hardly fits in the kitchen as it is! The hugging n kissing totally revolts me 🤢

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
that Bubzzzz thought he'd struck gold sending Candy for a massage didn't he. Clearly only did it so he could either nap or game in peace. Cos he never does that at home does he....

• Haha
How many times did she say the bread would last the weekend? After the two huge slices she had for her breakfast it was nearly half gone. Definitely off the WW, with the coffees, bread, pasties, cakes... but can't help but feel that's very much down to himself as he was defo a bad influence, unfortunately for her.

• Haha

evoway13

VIP Member
They've done the 'practice camping' for one night .....and it didn't go well....

They had Candy's dad travel to the camp site to help put the tent up
Bubs looked pretty pissed off throughout ......and even more so when he had to bring the tent home and refold it in the lounge
Candy keeps saying it was a 'baptism of fire'
Their air bed split as they were inflating it - so they had to go home and buy a new one - to go back to the campsite and inflate it - FOR ONE NIGHT!
Candy's father travelled to the campsite again to have dinner with them
On arriving home, Candy has made plans to order a portaloo and wind breaker ...and kitchen unit for the tent
The tent has lots of rips which they didn't know about when buying it

Bubs looked broken when he got back - Candy says he became unwell during the camping trip .......Bubs does not like physical work it seems!

Hahahaha the camping vlog hilarious…

- blow up bed broke so they went home (she had a coffee why she was there too)
- was windy af
- bubzzzz was sick I imagine vomit
- they are at a pub but seemed to take a full bag of snacks
- they couldn’t fold the tent up because it was so windy they had help putting it up because ITS TOO FUCKING BIG FOR TWO PPL!

they both look exhausted (not as relaxing as she thought eh?) how did they think just bubzzz was putting a tent up for them when it basically sleeps 4-6 ppl!

the shirt was fully alive I was getting worried and they were talking about a portaloo thing - imagine sleeping next to it and having it in the car on the way home after it’s been used! Just NO! 🤮
We posted at the exact same time! I don't think Bubs likes this camping malarkey! 😂

• Haha