Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

It wasnt me

Chatty Member
The whole kitchen is weird. So cramped and the tiny bar fridge would do my head in. How does she store all her coke in that?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I’ve very said it so many times but that Burnham is a lazy bastard. Eats crap all day , slobs about in that dressing gown and clearly has no energy to have sex. Ok he put some lawn seed down and occasionally assembles some furniture Whoopie do. She needs to get rid of him and find another guy who wants kids.

• Heart

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
He’s roughly the same age as my brother and I swear you wouldn’t think. My brother is a Carpenter, works from 7am til 5-6pm goes home to his wife and 2 young boys. He plays football 2-3 a week, has a big boxer dog who he takes for long runs every night! On his weekends he’s up and on the go with his family. Has just renovated his own home. It’s crazy to see Bubs so slow and so isolated! He’s defo got depression or he’s deeply unhappy. I’ve never seen a man his age so sour and tired and lifeless.

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
She's young, her and bubs should at least go out with each other sometime over the weekend🤷‍♀️
They're both materialistic, not good to vlog when folks are struggling about money.
I'm older than her and have never wore an apron in my life, oh and what I normally say, walk both dogs you lazy buggers!!

How the fuck has she been gifted a treadmill.? We've just spent over a grand on one and she gets gifted one. Even less incentive to walk the dogs now she can trundle along in the warm watching tv.

• Heart

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
Another midweek blog, an Amazon & cherryz haul - funny how she never mentions them unless she’s been gifted something. Oh and a small clip of them walking the dogs!!! Guess what, she’s baked another loaf.

• Haha
  • Wow

ryvitaninja

Candy is a beautiful woman, but I really wish she’d have some length cut off her hair. The video of her putting dry shampoo on you could see it needs a bit of tlc.

I hope she’s happy with this homemaker life. I can’t lie I do love the occasional lazy weekend like she showed in the video today, but I love meeting friends and family at weekend or doing day trips. I can’t imagine every weekend being ground hog day like she appears to show!

zebby

VIP Member
At least 2 people have commented about Shein and their appalling working/employment conditions for the staff. She's liked and commented on all the lovey dovey posts but ignored those.

• Angry
  • Wow

Sarlis

VIP Member
Well that was a really boring vlog, cutting up aload of veggies, lazy arse dad came over for a roast and the highlight, the meal planning for the week:sleep:
Oh and no dog walk, again!
Totally boring and forgettable. Why chop up all that veg and not have it with there Sunday roast, that mixed veg stuff looked like mush 🤢 both lazy and cba to cook properly no wonder she gained so much weight in such a short period bet no fruit or veg passed there lips for two weeks…

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I'm disgusted since seeing the PayPal link! And I didn't think she could make my skin crawl more than it does just looking at her!

ryvitaninja

I find it strange that she sits in the barbers with her husband. Can he not go on his own? Surely even if you’ve gone in town together she could go around a few shops and meet up again once his hairs done?

evoway13

VIP Member
I like watching Candy as she constantly reminds me what an exciting life I lead in comparison to her! 😂 ....If you have to prep that much fruit/veg for freezing, you're buying too much veg! Those carrots were black ! :sick: I've seen people point out to her in the past that the veg box is really expensive and the produce doesn't last long at all

She said it's fun to sit and plan the week ahead with Bubs - he looked to be concentrating on his card game .........

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
I've just noticed in her description she's got a PayPal account so folks can send them money, wtaf!!!!
I hate the whole begging culture amongst people who choose to call social media their work orveven just a hobby. I've recently noticed it is very common within the ASMR community

• Wow

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
What has happened to her??
The highlight of her weekend was de-bobbling her cushions and threadbare shirt, they never do anything interesting. She seems to have no friends and she dresses so boring now with the same old old fashioned stuff.
They are still young and yet they act like a 80yr old couple

Zoombeeni2245

I really don’t see the point of her blogging/ vlogging anymore. She used to go places and see people but ‘homemaking’ is not interesting to watch. Her day is the same as everyone’s. How can she think this is interesting? Seriously thinking of unsubscribing.

• Heart

ryvitaninja

I know we are all different but if they could muster the energy to do the weekly shop and cleaning after work in the week they would be able to do actual interesting things on their days off.

Usually I do the food shop and my partner does the cleaning on a Thursday - if you work a 9-5 (and I doubt candy does overtime) you can definitely make it work. Less easy if you work longer shifts.

What a sad little life both going to do the food shop and festering at home all weekend.

• Heart

Sarlis

VIP Member
Hahahaha the camping vlog hilarious…

- blow up bed broke so they went home (she had a coffee why she was there too)
- was windy af
- bubzzzz was sick I imagine vomit
- they are at a pub but seemed to take a full bag of snacks
- they couldn’t fold the tent up because it was so windy they had help putting it up because ITS TOO FUCKING BIG FOR TWO PPL!

they both look exhausted (not as relaxing as she thought eh?) how did they think just bubzzz was putting a tent up for them when it basically sleeps 4-6 ppl!

the shirt was fully alive I was getting worried and they were talking about a portaloo thing - imagine sleeping next to it and having it in the car on the way home after it’s been used! Just NO! 🤮

• Haha

CoverMeCagney

Bread and cake are her staples, no wonder it’s piling back on

she doesn’t seem to care at all

she’s as tall as she is wide. There seems to be no joy in her life unless carbs are involved. And that manchild of a husband has zero interest in her.

ryvitaninja

How many times did she have to mention doing the gardening? Most people would just get on with it!!

Interesting they are now eating lots of bread and she had a Cornish pasty in the fridge - WW must be no more.

I’m amazed at how all these you tubers have so much money to spend on crap at the moment. Everyweek is showing off how much has been bought

• Heart