Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ryvitaninja

When bubzzz gave her the present she said it has been a rough week and a half. Wonder if that was Giz health related or something else

Reactions: 1
Has she fallen out with the groomer Sophie? She definitely said 'he' when referring to the dog's being ready. Beginning to look weird.... fell out with Emma after the wedding, doesn't seem to see Vicky anymore and now Sophie.

Sarlis

VIP Member
I can imagine them with a baby exhausted and bickering with each other. The dogs penned in and ignored. And heavier than they are currently coz of all the takeaway.

Maid22

VIP Member
The fact they are now ‘besties’ because Candy has fallen out with everyone else should surely raise alarm bells for Kate.
I think Kate knows Candy can help raise her YouTube profile though and although Kate isn’t shallow it must be pretty appealing.
I don't think Kate thinks that about her you tube, she's met candy, they get on, but who wouldn't get on with Kate, she's lovely!

Sarlis

VIP Member
Oh the porta pottie - so glad she didn’t show that, she hit a new low with filling up a jar… I think she said gizmo was unwell the beginning of the week so they cancelled in case he wasn’t better - which he was

edit - I think they didn’t go as it was raining

Last edited:

CoverMeCagney

nothing much in that vlog....just chilling relaxing and chilling a bit more...is that all she does?

Burnham has once again gone to game/watch tv in a room away from her....far far away