Youpenga #3 It's all coffee shitzus and giggles, until the dogs want a walk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @itsonlybantz for the thread name with most votes!!!!

F**King 'Bubsy Poo!' ........??? How old is this insufferable woman???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
‘Bubsy poo’ couldn’t be more disinterested in his wife if he tried!
I’ve never seen a man with his head as constantly on a pillow / cushion as him always with his eyes half closed. Maybe he needs some of Candy’s coffee??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He does my bleddy head in, the way he's with those dogs, stop the cuddling and bleddy walk them, he's the most boring person ever and he's piled on the pounds too!!

He does my bleddy head in, the way he's with those dogs, stop the cuddling and bleddy walk them, he's the most boring person ever and he's piled on the pounds too!!
I noticed how big he is now, all wobbly and flabby.
I keep thinking about that clip of him running for a few steps in their holiday vlog in his pyjamas. That man has never been fit and you can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed how big he is now, all wobbly and flabby.
I keep thinking about that clip of him running for a few steps in their holiday vlog in his pyjamas. That man has never been fit and you can tell.
I just had an awful thought, but won't go there :ROFLMAO:
I really see zero chemistry between them, more like a marriage of convenience, I expect we'll have hand holding in the next vlog!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well in Candy's world babies are created by hand holding and praying don't forget!

Surely it is un-Godly to not look after your pets properly and to beg for money (paypal link) when you are already fortunate! Tssskk! What would God say.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the two vlogs a week she said she would do over vlogmas was basically her weekend vlog split into two, so her normal 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lazy. AND WALK THOSE DOGS!!!

So the two vlogs a week she said she would do over vlogmas was basically her weekend vlog split into two, so her normal 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lazy. AND WALK THOSE DOGS!!!

I'm in smug mode, just walked my dog, it's pissing down and windy, he's a happy boy, I'm a wet mess!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Another bloody homemaking vlog, and now she’s the queen of present wrapping. It really noticed how big she is when she was playing with the dog whilst changing the bed, and what’s with spraying stuff on your hair in the KITCHEN, also not very environmentally friendly putting all that stuff in washing 4 products.
That bloody hair I want to take the scissors to it

• Sick
Another bloody homemaking vlog, and now she’s the queen of present wrapping. It really noticed how big she is when she was playing with the dog whilst changing the bed, and what’s with spraying stuff on your hair in the KITCHEN, also not very environmentally friendly putting all that stuff in washing 4 products.
That bloody hair I want to take the scissors to it
OMG was GRIM spraying dry shampoo which can get everywhere and then rubbing her head in the kitchen 🤢 dandruff and hair will be all over!

Those blue leggings with the white print were a size 24 such a shame she put on all that weight she lost and a bit more!
I do wonder if she hasn’t posted that dedicated boohoo haul she said she was going to do (a month ago) is because none of it fit!!

No wonder there tired all the time the tit food they eat that dinner was so sad

Edit to add - she would need to be really careful of newt around kids the way she was teasing her on the bed - newt could go for a baby or small child

Reactions: 4
I actually felt very sad for her in this vlog. Its obvious she has no friends and would actually like to be out and about but Sloppy bubs is her downfall in life.

In this vlog They were both at home and you would think being at work all week, they’d want to spend time together but he was so quick to get his and rush back upstairs to ‘jeff’, what other choice does candy have other than to bake and homemake and the eating is definitely down to her low mood, seems to be her only joy in thag boring life

Reactions: 4
What happened to her going back to church a few weeks ago ?
That would be a good way for her to make friends. Or joining the local WI. A local crafting group or something. Anything! Dog walking is a good way to meet people but that won’t happen.
She never mentions work friends, has she not even had a work Xmas lunch or get together?
What is it about her that repels people so much ??
On Christmas Day it’ll be so depressing in that house. Opening those awfully unthoughtful gifts from Bubzzzz (face wipes, hairspray) and eating frozen roasties and veg with Gollum and her creepy dad. Deary me.

• Haha
I’ve posted a comment on her latest vlog stating that they always seem to be about homemaking, I asked her did they not got out for meals or see friends - no answer yet.

Nothing wrong with having a larger body (I’m a size 22 at the moment) but when you’ve been told you can’t get support for your pcos or support with getting pregnant until you’ve lost weight I don’t understand why they aren’t trying to be healthier.

I know it’s not that simple in practice, but from their vlogs they clearly aren’t trying to have a balanced diet or healthier life style.

Having a homely day every now and then is great but every weekend must be like Groundhog Day.

I feel really sad for her, as she used to seem a lot happier with her lot. I think the last few years has really seen a downturn in confidence and she’s become a lot more grabby with her PayPal links and begging for freebies

I’ve posted a comment on her latest vlog stating that they always seem to be about homemaking, I asked her did they not got out for meals or see friends - no answer yet.
Did it get deleted? I saw a message of what you said and now it’s not there?

Reactions: 3
I saw it earlier but now it’s gone for me, I think she can hide comments, can anyone else see it ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.