Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all because she’s not buying lots of random crap! There’s nothing good in her life lol she’s got nowt to give without purchases.
Sometimes I do think, Does she realise how basic and boring her life is? Also maybe she’s been reading on here? That and her views/likes/comments being really low she’s maybe on a proper downer.

Do hope it’s nothing serious though!
She’s annoying AF but don’t dislike her!

Reactions: 4
This is all because she’s not buying lots of random crap! There’s nothing good in her life lol she’s got nowt to give without purchases.
Sometimes I do think, Does she realise how basic and boring her life is? Also maybe she’s been reading on here? That and her views/likes/comments being really low she’s maybe on a proper downer.

Do hope it’s nothing serious though!
She’s annoying AF but don’t dislike her!
yea possibly and no we don’t hate - she’s just AF sometimes and just too f-ing blessed - but she has been away (again), it was her dads birthday and no sign of Mother (is she still in France?) there was sign of a fringe (possibly the one she brought from boohoo?) who knows AND the shirt we love to hate which btw I saw a close up of and wow it looks as bad as I thought

Oh this was the shirt up close and bobbly - she really loves this shirt right

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
yea possibly and no we don’t hate - she’s just AF sometimes and just too f-ing blessed - but she has been away (again), it was her dads birthday and no sign of Mother (is she still in France?) there was sign of a fringe (possibly the one she brought from boohoo?) who knows AND the shirt we love to hate which btw I saw a close up of and wow it looks as bad as I thought

So she's been away again!?

Reactions: 1

I may stand corrected on this one the birthday photos look like old ones maybe just reposted no new fringe

Reactions: 2
The music she’s listening to and singing along to when she’s cooking :censored: ‘Christ has risen’ :oops:
Put Kisstory on and enjoy yourself ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No sign of the dogs on her lunchtime walk, and did you notice the slippers were missing?

I have the magic touch. Lol
lol - shame she sprinkled it with a heap load of boredom (and salt) wow that was not a day in the life, more like a an afternoon and I think half of it was doing the dishes (again lol)

Cooking with the ‘greasy’ straggly hair down 🤮

• Sick

Just a bit of info for you all. Mum is currently in France with her son to try and get herself sorted out health wise etc. Was supposed to be for mum and head dad to visit all expenses paid but he did not go as he is a twit. Anyway whilst in France mum had a bit of a fall twice and managed to break her shoulder and on second fall broke her arm. Mum is flying back tomorrow and both Candice and dad refuse to fetch her. Candice's excuse is she can't take time off work and dad just because he is an hole. So my hubby (mum's brother) will now fetch her from Gatwick and take her to Southampton. She is such a caring daughter isn't she, this poor me poor me not getting support from my mother!!!! What an absolutle witch refusing to fetch her poor mum with all her ailments and broken bones from the airport. I know mum is lacking in lots of areas but she is still her mum.

• Wow
Just a bit of info for you all. Mum is currently in France with her son to try and get herself sorted out health wise etc. Was supposed to be for mum and head dad to visit all expenses paid but he did not go as he is a twit. Anyway whilst in France mum had a bit of a fall twice and managed to break her shoulder and on second fall broke her arm. Mum is flying back tomorrow and both Candice and dad refuse to fetch her. Candice's excuse is she can't take time off work and dad just because he is an hole. So my hubby (mum's brother) will now fetch her from Gatwick and take her to Southampton. She is such a caring daughter isn't she, this poor me poor me not getting support from my mother!!!! What an absolutle witch refusing to fetch her poor mum with all her ailments and broken bones from the airport. I know mum is lacking in lots of areas but she is still her mum.
Omg what a selfish witch. I don’t speak to my mum at all however is she was as frail as Candy’s mum and had broken bones there’s no way I wouldn’t go fetch her. Christ I’d fly to France and come home with her. Candy seems weird in this vlog. Now we know why. Very very selfish. Wonder where in the Bible it says not to help frail old broken parents.

Reactions: 4
I highly dislike the mother , and she’s probably reveling in having more ailments. It is very odd and uncaring of Candy and her father to not pick her up from the airport though . Especially with Candy harping on about being a Christian. However I also think maybe there’s more to it and maybe they (Candy , Bubz, the dad) have just had enough of her. It must be draining having to deal with the miserable old goblin her all the time. Saying that, sometimes you just have to suck it up and look after these family members even if they do sap the living daylight out of you. It’s a very weird situation all around.

I highly dislike the mother , and she’s probably reveling in having more ailments. It is very odd and uncaring of Candy and her father to not pick her up from the airport though . Especially with Candy harping on about being a Christian. However I also think maybe there’s more to it and maybe they (Candy , Bubz, the dad) have just had enough of her. It must be draining having to deal with the miserable old goblin her all the time. Saying that, sometimes you just have to suck it up and look after these family members even if they do sap the living daylight out of you. It’s a very weird situation all around.
They are all to blame for a very disfunctional family. Just pisses me off all their holier than though bullshit. We don't see much of mum either and absolutley fed up with trying to help her etc but at the end of the day if she needs help you have to suck it up. I am just aghast at how they are able to just leave her at the airport to make her own way home. It is draining dealing with her as she does not want to help herself but she just stays in her room and keeps to herself so cannot see why candice gets so upset. Saying her mum does not support her is right but she doesn't really support her mother either. Candice just needs to stop the bullshit and take a good hard look at herself and realise she is not so perfect.

They are all to blame for a very disfunctional family. Just pisses me off all their holier than though bullshit. We don't see much of mum either and absolutley fed up with trying to help her etc but at the end of the day if she needs help you have to suck it up. I am just aghast at how they are able to just leave her at the airport to make her own way home. It is draining dealing with her as she does not want to help herself but she just stays in her room and keeps to herself so cannot see why candice gets so upset. Saying her mum does not support her is right but she doesn't really support her mother either. Candice just needs to stop the bullshit and take a good hard look at herself and realise she is not so perfect.
I swear every time she mentions the bible and prayer she’s doing it for selfish reasons there’s just something about how she’s acting it’s all seems so fake - her mum being away and this accident would explain her weird behaviour I still also think Candy and Burnham are having martial problems

having to deal with someone that has mental and physical disabilities is trying even on your best days, if she can’t even help occasionally how would she cope with a baby…

• Heart
Oh my goodness how could you not offer to pick your mum up from the airport, even with all the issues her mother has she’s bloody lucky she still has her. My mum passed away 18yrs ago and even though we had our ups & downs I would give anything to have her back.

• Heart
Playing devils advocate for a sec, if Candy didn't want to drive to Heathrow, could Sleepy Useless Bubz not drive?? He's used to driving to London to see his dad IIRC.

Does her dad drive? I seem to recall him not driving
I always assumed he drove, not sure why probably because I I remember Candy saying some thing about her dad bringing stuff round or lent them something like the mower or strimmer for when they did the grass.
Still can’t believe she wouldn’t go get her mum from the airport. Wonder if she isn’t a confident driver either been a few times she’s said something similar on one of her staycations where she’s had to share the driving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.