Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I duno if anyone noticed but in Just Kate’s vlog a couple of weeks ago Kate said Candy is fine and just taking a break from SM….
Candy and Kate do seem to be best mates which is odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I duno if anyone noticed but in Just Kate’s vlog a couple of weeks ago Kate said Candy is fine and just taking a break from SM….
Candy and Kate do seem to be best mates which is odd.
Yeah I noticed that, and sounds like candy is visiting Kate soon, she must be her only friend left!

Reactions: 2
Rarely on FB myself and I haven’t checked, I would expect it to be the same old stuff tho - was she having a coffee at a garden centre? Lol… Tbh I unsubbed from her YT chanel a while ago she was sooo repetitive and it was boring.

Rarely on FB myself and I haven’t checked, I would expect it to be the same old stuff tho - was she having a coffee at a garden centre? Lol… Tbh I unsubbed from her YT chanel a while ago she was sooo repetitive and it was boring.
She was in a coffee shop having a girly trip with Miss Newt (her words), then sitting in garden doing her embroidery with Bubz doing his painting - oh and there was a cake box in the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly think she’s being very rude just going away like this. She has followers who clearly adore her and have got her where she is. But she’s given no chat about how she is and what’s going on etc…..

Reactions: 4
I'm hoping that she's got her wish and is pregnant and comes back after she is safely to 12 weeks.

She keeps responding back to people on her last vlog that she will be 'back soon' but, she's been saying it for weeks now! I thought she would come back and surprise us all with a new house or something - but, looking at the photos of the garden - they haven't moved.......

I think she is pregnant too, esp as the few pics we have seen she is clearly off plan now…

I hope she is as its whats she’s wanted for a long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The vlog was filmed 8 days ago 😂 She’s been ‘burning the candle at both ends’ so took a break.
So going back to the office, albeit not full time, was just ‘too much’ for her. How did she manage before then? She doesn’t do anything !

Oh and bubzzzz has conveniently ‘pulled his back’ so needs to rest. Yes , he’s definitely not looking for an excuse to sleep/rest/be a sloth

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had a quick skim through her vlog, off plan, nothing new there then! Going back on plan but basically eat anything on a Saturday?? Surely just eating a balanced diet and exercise all the time makes sense🤷‍♀️
Wonder if persha will turn up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
The vlog was filmed 8 days ago 😂 She’s been ‘burning the candle at both ends’ so took a break.
So going back to the office, albeit not full time, was just ‘too much’ for her. How did she manage before then? She doesn’t do anything !

Oh and bubzzzz has conveniently ‘pulled his back’ so needs to rest. Yes , he’s definitely not looking for an excuse to sleep/rest/be a sloth
This shows just how little she was doing when WFH full time.

Not a good ambassador for WW - the Lidl haul wasn’t exactly ”healthy” after all with multipacks of crisps and chocolate. Wonder how much weight she has put on?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.