Youpenga #2 Devotionals in bed, Bubzzz would rather have head, but our Little Miss Prude doesn't do rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be difficult looking at vids and pics of her hen party and wedding!!!

Reactions: 1
She said she rarely goes out on her own and prefers to go with someone - like a friend (we have only seen her go with the one that just had a baby) or her husband (who looks like he’s having a baby)… personally I have been out on my own loads being with ppl constantly is exhausting sometimes I’m more introvert than extrovert. But she sounded almost panicked at the thought of it…

someone mentioned fertility treatment - I think you need to be a certain weight to receive treatment. Likely hood of them both being tested is high. Which means he probably has been and has normal sperm, if your having a period it doesn’t guarantee anything

Reactions: 2
She said she rarely goes out on her own and prefers to go with someone - like a friend (we have only seen her go with the one that just had a baby) or her husband (who looks like he’s having a baby)… personally I have been out on my own loads being with ppl constantly is exhausting sometimes I’m more introvert than extrovert. But she sounded almost panicked at the thought of it…

someone mentioned fertility treatment - I think you need to be a certain weight to receive treatment. Likely hood of them both being tested is high. Which means he probably has been and has normal sperm, if your having a period it doesn’t guarantee anything
I quite happily go shopping on my own, I will even go and sit in a restaurant on my own aswell, maybe this is because I was an only child. Only thing I’m not comfortable doing is sitting in a pub.

Reactions: 4
I quite happily go shopping on my own, I will even go and sit in a restaurant on my own aswell, maybe this is because I was an only child. Only thing I’m not comfortable doing is sitting in a pub.
I’m the same - must be an only child thing, I’ll happily sit in a cinema on my own but the pub I draw the line there.

I love spending time on my own. I’m not an only child , my sister is exactly the same. I do find it weird how women like Candy make a big fuss of doing what I class as everyday things on their own. It’s a bit pathetic tbh

I only really go to pubs on my own if I’m waiting for a train or something. But restaurants, cafes, cinema, galleries, hotels etc I love those solo trips

Reactions: 7
I love spending time on my own. I’m not an only child , my sister is exactly the same. I do find it weird how women like Candy make a big fuss of doing what I class as everyday things on their own. It’s a bit pathetic tbh

I only really go to pubs on my own if I’m waiting for a train or something. But restaurants, cafes, cinema, galleries, hotels etc I love those solo trips
I’ve even been on holidays by myself, been to Japan, Tahiti, Hawaii & China. My friends all make a big thing about it, but if I want to see the world I have no problem going alone.

Reactions: 5
Oh god these 2 are just boring losers. I guarantee they go camping once and it’ll all be up the loft. Plus they aren’t taking the dogs camping with them!!! Isn’t camping an ideal situation to be able to take your pets?! I want to go to a Caravan cos I can take my pets. Such selfish basstuuuuurds!

Reactions: 8
Oh god these 2 are just boring losers. I guarantee they go camping once and it’ll all be up the loft. Plus they aren’t taking the dogs camping with them!!! Isn’t camping an ideal situation to be able to take your pets?! I want to go to a Caravan cos I can take my pets. Such selfish basstuuuuurds!
She is very much about home comforts, I do wonder how she will cope while camping. She’ll be needing a private hot shower, a comfy bed to sleep in. What will she sit in, are camping chairs large enough for her? I’m a generous size too and would definitely be concerned about that.

Reactions: 6
She is very much about home comforts, I do wonder how she will cope while camping. She’ll be needing a private hot shower, a comfy bed to sleep in. What will she sit in, are camping chairs large enough for her? I’m a generous size too and would definitely be concerned about that.
Look at how shite her mood was when they went to that lovely country house because the bed wasn’t comfy! Can’t see her being ok in a blow up bed. £45 each for a chair???? Why? Still sad they ain’t taking their dogs, I do understand some ppl don’t want dog poo dog barking and stuff when away but they poor dogs never go anywhere. I can feel the distance between her and Bubs so much. Can’t see that marriage lasting much longer tbh. Ohhhh her fricken baby voice drives me crazy 😖😖😖

Ha I was just thinking the same, how long will this camping thing last for!!
She really is a selfish bugger, I'd have thought that would be the whole idea of camping to take the dogs!! She really annoys me when she just takes one dog, on a walk, poor giz, i've got 2, always take them out together!

These two, especially Candy - are insufferable! What's with the Hyacinth Bucket operatic laugh and the 'baby' voice? Isn't she in her mid thirties?

I guarantee that the most they will use that camping gear will be three or four times. They cleared out the guest bedroom ages ago and now they're filling it with camping gear?

I thought they wanted a baby and a bigger house? If I were in that situation - I'd be scraping every last penny together to move to a larger house ...not wasting money on another one of Candy's fads.......

• Heart
Lmao I was thinking all the same things, the tent she described is I think for 6 ppl - I would pay to watch them put it up and take it down… all the gear and no idea. “Go away for a relaxing weekend” they were exhausted after what half a day of shopping.

• Haha
.....also, I think to check the campsites where fire pits are allowed. Many campsites do not allow fire pits that you take yourself but, you can use the ones provided by the campsite .........

I thought they were going to Canada to see her friend? She hasn't mentioned her in ages ....I wonder if that's another friend she's fallen out with?

Surely you would borrow the camping stuff from a friend before committing to all the lot?

Vicki used to go camping loads I think - guess they aren’t friends anymore?

Surely you would borrow the camping stuff from a friend before committing to all the lot?

They went camping with Vicky once, she hasn't been mentioned for ages, so does look like another friend she's lost!

she said she was going to borrow from a family friend/uncle or something which would have made more sense than to buy a load of stuff

they have this idea about something and then the reality doesn’t match. We’ll have complaints about sore backs and shoulders by the end of the first hourI’ll def tune in for that for the laugh.

• Haha
How will Bubzzzz manage not being able to lounge around in his dressing gown on a camping trip I wonder ?! Not forgetting he’ll need a lie down as soon as he’s put the tent up ….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.