Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Persha

FYI - i am blocked from all her social media stuff coz I don't agree and worship the ground she walks on, as well as her fathers again coz I disagreed with his sick points of view. Only person we are still in contact with is her brother and sometimes her mother when it suits her. Her brother doesn't put up with all her shit either. Her amazing father has blocked his own son as well and now sends abusive texts to the brothers fiance. Absolutely vile man.
I'm really doubting you, you disappear the same time candy does! And she's started to vlog, up you pop!
Not sure what you mean. I only pop in from time to time not a regular forum person.

The mother didn’t have any broken bones
She does. She was taking the dog for a walk when they were in France and the dog took off dragging her and she managed to hit a wall and broke her shoulder. Then a week or so later she was taking a walk and managed to slip on the ice and break her arm. My hubby had to fetch her from the airport when she came back and her husband and daugher would not fetch her and she came out of the airport for him to fetch her on one of those buggy things with her arm and shoulder in a sling. This was probably at least 6 weeks/2 months ago so probably healed a bit by now and only using a sling for something for support.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Sarlis

VIP Member
Has she gotten rid of her insta? Sorry if it's already been discussed but I've only just found this thread.
Also, does anyone know what happened between her and Emma Millard?
just noticed her instagram seems gone… maybe she’s giving it up

Reactions: 1

yenta

Just a bit of info for you all. Mum is currently in France with her son to try and get herself sorted out health wise etc. Was supposed to be for mum and dickhead dad to visit all expenses paid but he did not go as he is a twat. Anyway whilst in France mum had a bit of a fall twice and managed to break her shoulder and on second fall broke her arm. Mum is flying back tomorrow and both Candice and dad refuse to fetch her. Candice's excuse is she can't take time off work and dad just because he is an arsehole. So my hubby (mum's brother) will now fetch her from Gatwick and take her to Southampton. She is such a caring daughter isn't she, this poor me poor me not getting support from my mother!!!! What an absolutle bitch refusing to fetch her poor mum with all her ailments and broken bones from the airport. I know mum is lacking in lots of areas but she is still her mum.
I totally agree that Candy should make more than an effort to help her mum. However, i’m totally gobsmacked that the husband is actually refusing to help his wife??!! it’s really callous! even if he hasn’t got a car, he could meet her at the airport and help her with her luggage. They’ve recently celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary ffs!! Don’t understand why you would stay married to someone you felt so unhappy with.

They are all to blame for a very disfunctional family. Just pisses me off all their holier than though bullshit. We don't see much of mum either and absolutley fed up with trying to help her etc but at the end of the day if she needs help you have to suck it up. I am just aghast at how they are able to just leave her at the airport to make her own way home. It is draining dealing with her as she does not want to help herself but she just stays in her room and keeps to herself so cannot see why candice gets so upset. Saying her mum does not support her is right but she doesn't really support her mother either. Candice just needs to stop the bullshit and take a good hard look at herself and realise she is not so perfect.
She's been in France for a long time hasn’t she? We all live with family dysfunctions to a greater or lesser extent, but as a family, they do seem very divided. I’m wondering if this has been going on for a long time. Can’t believe he won’t pick his own wife up from the airport!

I swear every time she mentions the bible and prayer she’s doing it for selfish reasons there’s just something about how she’s acting it’s all seems so fake - her mum being away and this accident would explain her weird behaviour I still also think Candy and Burnham are having martial problems

having to deal with someone that has mental and physical disabilities is trying even on your best days, if she can’t even help occasionally how would she cope with a baby…
I agree with you about the marital problems the struggles to diet and exercise is probably not helping.

Last edited:
Has she gotten rid of her insta? Sorry if it's already been discussed but I've only just found this thread.
Also, does anyone know what happened between her and Emma Millard?

Maid22

VIP Member
yea possibly and no we don’t hate - she’s just AF sometimes and just too f-ing blessed - but she has been away (again), it was her dads birthday and no sign of Mother (is she still in France?) there was sign of a fringe (possibly the one she brought from boohoo?) who knows AND the shirt we love to hate which btw I saw a close up of and wow it looks as bad as I thought

Oh this was the shirt up close and bobbly - she really loves this shirt right
So she's been away again!?

Maid22

VIP Member
There was no way they were getting both hands in that tiny bucket lol and the least romantic present I could think of - why would you only cast adult hand unless it was for art or something lmao
If my oh brought that home to me, I'd be like, wtaf.have you lost your mind!!!

Sarlis

VIP Member
Forgot to mention before when it was doing the dutiful birthday bit for daddy dearest did she mention it was her brother's birthday 2 days before!!!!
she wished him happy birthday on FB I think but rarely / never mentions him in the slogs

Fuzzyfelt

Chatty Member
she probably hasn’t lost any weight since being back on plan - just a few videos back she was talking about being off plan - so she must have only been “back” on plan a week or so before covid she needs to realise diets don’t work - change in lifestyles do. Me and my partner have recently had covid we weren’t affected as bad as we had thought luckily especially as we both have had previous I’ll health due to lung issues and pre-existing conditions - and if I’m being honest I think they both have used it as an excuse and milked the whole situation

This would also explain some of her depression (or being on the struggle bus what ever she wants to call it) she’s depressed and just needs to admit it
I hope you & your partner are feeling better.

evoway13

VIP Member
She’s admitted to gaining weight and being off plan and that’s making her feel a bit down.

Nice to see she is being a bit honest with herself for once.
She buys the junk food she eats. Am I being weird as I don't find chocolate /crisps or snacks appealing? We rarely have takeaway/food deliveries. We don't have fried food either ....but, eat lots of healthy meals with a good variety. I might grab an apple or orange between meals

Sarlis

VIP Member
I think they were at that cottage for a week, tbh i don’t know if they said how long they were there - if they took part of a day out and didn’t take the dogs then that’s there choice, I know plenty of other dog owners who would do the same thing. And she didn’t exactly show much of the time time